Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 2. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
FIAT will become digital in the future. The paper version of FIAT will cease to exist.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
Fiat are still valuable because i can,t cash out my bitcoin without fiat,a can,t spend my bitcoin in my country it is not well known here,so it can be seen that the fiat is still valuable when bitcoin can,t be spend
Activity: 27
May 01, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
No no no. I do not consider any fiat in my life anymore. Only bitcoin and crypto-currencies. What for to use that that constantly becomes cheaper? Grin
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

We can't say what will be the future of fiat and also the crypto currency , both are can be used as a illegal though , but due to the highest demand the paper money cannot be erase , but on the near future our future will be cashless society, and still i know it's on the near future we can't totally say that the future of fiat on the near future will be not recognize only the cryptos. But still we don't know what will be the future.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
Until such time the world changes and the currency to be used is the cryptos then that is the time we will forget the fiat money, but for now, that cryptos are not yet accepted as the worwide currency then , we still have to acknowledge the use of fiat money especially inthe third world countries.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 01, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

or lastly deal drugs,

There are countries who still need physical cash because their economy cannot handle cryptocurrency like africa, but only those poor countries will still need to have fiat and not every country in the world.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
May 01, 2018, 10:51:51 AM
There are many people who do not believe in fiat. Yes, that's fair to me. Because there are many fiat deficiencies than crypto. But I will not be able to leave the fiat, because it is a means of buying and selling everyday in my country. In my opinion, maybe in the end people who use crypto will be more than those who use fiat. And fiat money is getting sidetracked. But I think fiat money will always be there forever. Will not be lost due to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 19
May 01, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
I still use fiat, but i don't believe it. And you are right, "the endless print cycle is a joke" and it happens for hundreds years. Because of the issuance of money, it is entirely controlled by the private sector and not the government. Fiat is one type of global slavery.
Activity: 61
May 01, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
Yes i still believe in fiat, i still live in a country that has fiat and doing transaction using fiat, i hope my fiat will getting stronger, not everyone in this world know bitcoin so they still use fiat as a transaction payment, and each country need fiat, so their economic condition can be stable.
Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
Yes it is everyone here believe in fiat because it is exist on real life and everyday transaction in our daily lives.

Yes of course and I believe fiat will last forever and even our latest tecchnology or digital currency can't stop the government of using fiat because is very important and useful at any time.
Activity: 354
May 01, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

or lastly deal drugs,

Yes I still believe in fiat, because in these days fiat is still using by many people. Many people are still depends on fiat even there crypto currency is existing. They used fiat to buy those things in their everyday needs. Fiat are the people still wants nowadays.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 01, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
Yes it is everyone here believe in fiat because it is exist on real life and everyday transaction in our daily lives.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

or lastly deal drugs,

I see FIAT Money like an old timer car, it is valuable, rare (at this time is not the case), but it is not necessary to do your every day tasks. Somehow fiat money are not adapted to the current modern times, it is like they are stacked somewhere in time, so obviously i do not belive in fiat money any more.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
In fact we have to use fiat in our daily life and it doesn't matter we believe in it or not, bitcoin is not very popular in all part of the world so we have to convert it into fiat to buy stuff for our life, but I believe when it will grow more bigger than we will use it like fiat.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
May 01, 2018, 07:38:36 AM
Of course yes. Are we in the cashless society already? Absolutely no. That's why we are still using fiat and all our crypto earnings are converted to fiat so we can buy the necessities and other things we want. I even think that there is a big challenge for a cashless society to be realized.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 07:22:07 AM
Yes I still have believe on fiat and the reason is that the fiat is under the support of the government who do not do anything scam and who provide the most legit process. if the government start to support bitcoin then maybe the case is changed.
Activity: 411
May 01, 2018, 07:16:55 AM
I believe into fiat exists in two forms of that. Papers that're printed by the governments, and the second isvirtual accounts that made for and by the banks.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
March 12, 2017, 02:34:51 PM
I still do believe in fiat thats being part of our daily life, daily needs. Its difficult to live without this as this is our form of currency to buy goods just to survive. Though bitcoin is currently being used as currency, I beleived it has a brighter future.

I agree with you. We still can not live without a mint currency. It is of great importance in our life. But we must also use bitcoin to make it even more popular
yes still we mostly depend on fiat, although some people have started using bitcoin, but still they are depending on fiat, because still they cannot use bitcoin for everything. but i think in future when bitcoin will become more and more popular and when everyone will be start using bitcoin then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin and then people will become able to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes. 

Each country have their own legitimacy against bitcoin. For example my country forbid bitcoin usage since it can be use for money laundry ( terorism advantage ) so It's hard for my people to trust bitcoin at the moment.

Luckily I can still use bitcoin but with my own risk ( my goverment can't arrest me for bitcoin usage protocol )

My country's government is also negative about bitcoin. But there is still no prohibition. Therefore, for the time being I can freely buy and sell this coin.
Fiat for me is also important, because I can not live without it

Indeed, that is the situation of most of us here.  We cannot live without fiat.  I wonder why people state that they never believe in fiat and yet they use it to buy what they need. Is not that hypocrisy?  If a person do not believe on something he should have stop using it and then use the one that he is believing

I tend to disagree with this opinion

In your train of thought you seem to be missing a few important factors. First, you may not believe in the long term sustainability of fiat, but that doesn't mean that you expect it to devalue tomorrow. If you really believed in that you would obviously try to get rid of your fiat reserves as soon as possible. Further, if you are paid in fiat for your work, you may have no other choice but to use it even if you were totally disbelieving it. You would still have to get rid of it somehow and buying things which you value ("believe in") with your fiat remuneration seems to be the most rational choice here. As you can see, there is not even a trace of hypocrisy in this modus operandi, so to speak
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
March 12, 2017, 02:28:01 PM
I still do believe in fiat thats being part of our daily life, daily needs. Its difficult to live without this as this is our form of currency to buy goods just to survive. Though bitcoin is currently being used as currency, I beleived it has a brighter future.

I agree with you. We still can not live without a mint currency. It is of great importance in our life. But we must also use bitcoin to make it even more popular
yes still we mostly depend on fiat, although some people have started using bitcoin, but still they are depending on fiat, because still they cannot use bitcoin for everything. but i think in future when bitcoin will become more and more popular and when everyone will be start using bitcoin then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin and then people will become able to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes. 

Each country have their own legitimacy against bitcoin. For example my country forbid bitcoin usage since it can be use for money laundry ( terorism advantage ) so It's hard for my people to trust bitcoin at the moment.

Luckily I can still use bitcoin but with my own risk ( my goverment can't arrest me for bitcoin usage protocol )

My country's government is also negative about bitcoin. But there is still no prohibition. Therefore, for the time being I can freely buy and sell this coin.
Fiat for me is also important, because I can not live without it

Indeed, that is the situation of most of us here.  We cannot live without fiat.  I wonder why people state that they never believe in fiat and yet they use it to buy what they need. Is not that hypocrisy?  If a person do not believe on something he should have stop using it and then use the one that he is believing.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
March 12, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
I believe in Fiat because it will always be protected by the government. Fiat is a way of controlling people, so it will never disappear

Fiat is a way of controlling people?? Partly yes and no with this, it is sounds so rude for me, to say that money can control people it is just that people need money that is why they work for it.  The difference here is that Govt. can charge extra tax on fiat where as they cant do this with bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: