Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 50. (Read 75146 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 21, 2016, 12:44:12 PM
Fiat is still remain and it will not disappear that is why believing in fiat is given because it is much usable than bitcoin right now even in the future. All of us having regular job are receiving salary in fiat and spend money in terms of fiat.
and the fact that bitcoin still rely on fiat as of now we cant removed the fact that the identity of our country rely on fiat so i still believe on it
whether bitcoin succeed we cant removed the fact that we still need fiat in most of our activity,.
True, the price of bitcoin is still influenced by the price fiat. Although digital currency in the future will be developed and widely used but I am sure fiat will still be there. Because fiat greatly affects the economy and development of the country.
That only way bitcoin will succeed against fiat is when the government will regulate this and it will replace fiat, but I do not think it will happen soon, there are more years needed to prove how valuable bitcoin is, and we are the living witness and part of the history if this will happen.

Governments will never stand in support of bitcoins and they will continue to support their national currency and even if bitcoin gets on the mainstream we cannot expect that fiat will disappear.
Yeah right instead of supporting bitcoin they will support their own currency we can not change that because they have already control for fiat..  bitcoin will just stay as alternative..  governments are corrupt so i think they will choose and and stay in fiat..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 21, 2016, 12:38:37 PM

Yeah right government might choose their national currencies rather than bitcoin. Maybe if there was a new country and adopt bitcoin as a currency that could happen, but I think it is impossible. Fiat is not likely to be superseded by the bitcoin whenever I think. In the future will be developed into a bitcoin digital currency, not the fiat.

Bitcoin will be just an additional currency and the technology around will give difference in the usual fiat transfers.

Fiat will still dominates all money transactions in the world since it can support physical transactions unlike in bitcoin that only lives in digital world. But yes using bitcoin is really more less hassle when dealing on online transaction but not on physical transactions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 21, 2016, 10:55:17 AM
I actively use a centralized exchange. I get paid that kind of money. However, I invest in Bitcoin. Just buy a little each month Bitcoin. So I actively use and the official currency and cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2016, 03:59:24 AM
Fiat is still remain and it will not disappear that is why believing in fiat is given because it is much usable than bitcoin right now even in the future. All of us having regular job are receiving salary in fiat and spend money in terms of fiat.
and the fact that bitcoin still rely on fiat as of now we cant removed the fact that the identity of our country rely on fiat so i still believe on it
whether bitcoin succeed we cant removed the fact that we still need fiat in most of our activity,.
True, the price of bitcoin is still influenced by the price fiat. Although digital currency in the future will be developed and widely used but I am sure fiat will still be there. Because fiat greatly affects the economy and development of the country.
That only way bitcoin will succeed against fiat is when the government will regulate this and it will replace fiat, but I do not think it will happen soon, there are more years needed to prove how valuable bitcoin is, and we are the living witness and part of the history if this will happen.

Governments will never stand in support of bitcoins and they will continue to support their national currency and even if bitcoin gets on the mainstream we cannot expect that fiat will disappear.

Yeah right government might choose their national currencies rather than bitcoin. Maybe if there was a new country and adopt bitcoin as a currency that could happen, but I think it is impossible. Fiat is not likely to be superseded by the bitcoin whenever I think. In the future will be developed into a bitcoin digital currency, not the fiat.
Activity: 840
October 21, 2016, 03:48:28 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 21, 2016, 03:45:36 AM
legendary
October 21, 2016, 03:23:25 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 21, 2016, 12:58:21 AM
i think people also said these when gold replaced cows as payments.

sarcasm aside, you can hate fiat for all you want but it doesn't change the fact that it makes the economic system go round. until its replaced, not necessarily entirely, with something better, more stable and more convenient, fiat it is.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 05, 2016, 03:59:25 AM
Acutally, I emptied my bankaccount yesterday to see how it is to go full on crypto. I wonder how my experience will be the upcomming few weeks. Fiat money doesn't make any profits at all and only encourages me to spend. Now the only reason I try this out is because there is numerous options to cash out quickly if really needed
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 05, 2016, 03:54:31 AM
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
October 05, 2016, 01:52:23 AM
if you believe in bitcoin then you have to believe in fiat too,no country will accept bitcoin as its primary currency and every country will have its own currency,it is how things work,bitcoin can co exist along with fiat currency
legendary
October 05, 2016, 01:36:50 AM
Yes, I think Fiat will continue to exist even though the digital currency continues to grow. Although the future of digital currency evolving and widely used but still needed fiat. I will still continue to believe in fiat because I think it is very important and the best payment mode because we can pay quickly without the process by fiat.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 609
Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!
October 05, 2016, 12:56:28 AM

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

Soon... devalue will come soon!
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 04, 2016, 11:50:36 PM
legendary
Merit: 1007
October 04, 2016, 11:40:31 PM
I use fiat to buy a lot of the things that I have to live and pay for, such as gas, electricity, food and so, but do I have any faith in it? Not really. It is far too easily manipulable and there are just too many ways that your work can be devalued over the course of a very short period of time. Even over longer periods of time your work is devalued and it effectively keeps you down while the people who can earn more than the interest rate will coast ahead in life.

Fiat is just a tool to find an end, and it is definitely not an end in and of itself.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 04, 2016, 10:58:29 PM
Because i still using fiat for my living, i don't have a choice but to believe fiat, and most of the things still can't be bought using bitcoin, so i still must rely in fiat, but if all the things can be bought using bitcoin, i will choose bitcoin for sure
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
October 04, 2016, 03:46:51 PM
Centralized currency still fulfills its functions and has value. From it you can not just give up. She will long be the usual payment system

The average person actually likes the idea to have a central authority in control of everything. It gives them a comfortable feeling since it is the government. Bitcoin has no central authority, and thus lacks trust from the average person. That's why they at all times put fiat infront of anything.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
October 04, 2016, 03:08:35 PM
Centralized currency still fulfills its functions and has value. From it you can not just give up. She will long be the usual payment system

i agree, fiat will never cease to exist so better  not forget it and put your trust  in it.  why?  because it is the one you use when you buy your food, when you buy gasoline for your car, when you pay the enrollment of your kids,  and it is accepted.  So tell me, what is the reason  why i should not believe in fiat?
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 04, 2016, 03:04:19 PM
Until when Bitcoin is accepted as a legal tender in my country in which I Dont think its anything close because government of my country is battling with more mundane things to be concerned about currency then I still and will continue to believe in Bitcoin because that is the only means of spending any bitcoin I earn by converting it to FIAT before buying basic things with it...
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
October 04, 2016, 02:57:09 PM
the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

I still believe in fiat where we can easily do some trading activities but to do some gambling also but for me fiat is more important because we can exchange our bitcoin so that we can use it on buying some randome staff on internet that we can use it on our daily living i love trading also where i can easily grow my bitcoin
actually i dont believe in fiat anymore, i know right now that it is a really bad thing the whole system with banks so i hope that it will be replaced in the future
What's wrong with fiat although the exchange rate against foreign currencies it's only economic impact and you blame fiat for bank performance that you think are bad.
Pages:
Jump to: