Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 52. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 02, 2016, 02:35:27 AM
Lol wat??

You don't have to believe in fiat, it exists and it works for day to day transactions.  Don't know about its future.
agree. I myself never think to believe in fiat or other currencies. just use what are available to use as long as they're legal, or no one forbids us to use it, or the advantages are not too much.
fiat itself is not forbiden, is legal and currency. so just use it, don't need to believe in, that's all.
you are using your fiat currency because you believe it. i am using my local currency because i believe that it my local currency can really help me. i also believe on bitcoin and hope that it will really give me a good earning.
I using fiat it's don't caused by they are a legal currency and especially for beliving fiat, I just wanna because i just need their value and accepted in my environment i never think i will believing fiat and that is just a paper, if they're not having a value, no one is want for using fiat in this time. that is just a paper and what do you can do just with a paper in your hand?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dapps will be the game changer
September 02, 2016, 02:30:49 AM
I use fiat. Correction, everybody uses fiat. Do i believe in fiat? do you mean to ask me that I believe fiat to hold the value of my investment? NO! because we all know that inflation is just eating into all currencies and it's investments like stocks, properties and crypto currencies that offer better opportunities to growth your wealth and to counter inflation.

But even after saying this, I believe fiat will stay here for a while and people will keep using it. And this debt thing is just the way the world is going to work. It's not easy to break out of it and even if people starts adopting bitcoin or any other cryptos, debt will be there and "debt" is the weapon wise and cunning people use to control other common people.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 02, 2016, 02:18:27 AM
Yes, i do. I believe in fiat because i'm using fiat everyday and every people around the world also using fiat. So why you still not believe in fiat ? Fiat is a legal currency though.

each people now using fiat, because bitcoin still not a famous , maybe in future after people using bitcoin, people will leave fiat and using bitcoin as normal currency
The biggest thing that has to happen is a shake-up of the normal way of life for enough people (namely an economic collapse) which will get people questioning the money that they have will drive more people to explore more options and Bitcoins is one of the more prominent choices that currently exist. People leaving fiar would be a huge blow to the banks and governments, and using Bitcoin as a normal currency would definitely be something a lot of people and places would consider.
That is far from happening because fiat is more stable than bitcoin, if there is an economic collapse which will not happen, of course other ally countries are their to help a certain country through donations or a loan to fix the problem.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
September 02, 2016, 01:30:07 AM
Yes, i do. I believe in fiat because i'm using fiat everyday and every people around the world also using fiat. So why you still not believe in fiat ? Fiat is a legal currency though.

each people now using fiat, because bitcoin still not a famous , maybe in future after people using bitcoin, people will leave fiat and using bitcoin as normal currency
The biggest thing that has to happen is a shake-up of the normal way of life for enough people (namely an economic collapse) which will get people questioning the money that they have will drive more people to explore more options and Bitcoins is one of the more prominent choices that currently exist. People leaving fiar would be a huge blow to the banks and governments, and using Bitcoin as a normal currency would definitely be something a lot of people and places would consider.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
September 01, 2016, 11:50:03 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 01, 2016, 09:43:55 PM
Activity: 256
September 01, 2016, 09:35:16 PM
There are clear problems in using it, and I think the biggest of them is the inflation, as someone already said. But until bitcoin become more accepted over the world, we have to keep using fiat. At least we already have the option to use both currencies.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2016, 09:37:43 AM
Lol wat??

You don't have to believe in fiat, it exists and it works for day to day transactions.  Don't know about its future.
well i think he asks whether you believe that it has a future and i really doubt that because in my opinion bitcoins are going to take over soon
Bitcoin could rise exponentially in value but it couldn't replace the fiat completely. And in long term scenario blockchain based fiat transaction may replace traditional electronic transaction but fiat will remain for longer term for sure.
Activity: 238
August 27, 2016, 06:06:36 PM
Lol wat??

agree. I myself never think to believe in fiat or other currencies. just use what are available to use as long as they're legal, or no one forbids us to use it, or the advantages are not too much.
fiat itself is not forbiden, is legal and currency. so just use it, don't need to believe in, that's all.
you are using your fiat currency because you believe it. i am using my local currency because i believe that it my local currency can really help me. i also believe on bitcoin and hope that it will really give me a good earning.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2016, 04:44:52 PM
Lol wat??

well i think he asks whether you believe that it has a future and i really doubt that because in my opinion bitcoins are going to take over soon
Activity: 399
August 27, 2016, 04:37:42 PM
I do still believe in it because it's the one widely use by people nowadays, but the same can happen with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 27, 2016, 02:47:43 PM
Yes, I believe it. We have use fiat for a long time, and we use it everyday and everywhere.We are still dependent upon fiat for our living. Although bitcoin is growing each year, it will never can replace fiat.
Yeah right fiat can not be change its already always a fiat.. even bitcoin can be highest price fiat still a fiat..
We are already use it so we are believing in fiat..

I use fiat everyday my entire life, but that doesn't mean I believe in it. Especially the last 10-15 years where I more and more feel that my money doesn't buy as much as I could back then. Fiat is being printed with basically no limits. No matter if you keep holding $1,000,000 in your bank account for plenty of years, the amount will be exactly the same, but the value of that number will fall down and buys you less and less throughout the years. How can I, or other people believe in that?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 27, 2016, 02:36:17 PM
Yes, I believe it. We have use fiat for a long time, and we use it everyday and everywhere.We are still dependent upon fiat for our living. Although bitcoin is growing each year, it will never can replace fiat.
Yeah right fiat can not be change its already always a fiat.. even bitcoin can be highest price fiat still a fiat..
We are already use it so we are believing in fiat..
Activity: 490
August 27, 2016, 02:15:53 PM
Activity: 322
August 27, 2016, 01:52:32 PM
Yup thats true they are just like a nightmare and probably we are dreaming. They make money on their needs and they distribute it in us.what if we stop accepting government and when government want to buy something from us we will not accept faint and maybe it can make faint worthless
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 01:06:41 PM
I dont beleive in fiat money like before because future coins are coming like bitcoin,litecoin,dash and other popular coin crpytocurrenies which will remove fiat money forever.

That is never possible that bitcoin can make fiat disappear in future as there are many people who will never use digital currency and will prefer to continue with fiat even bitcoin achieves higher value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 27, 2016, 07:54:23 AM
It's not the best way to store value, but unfortunately everyone depends on it until digital currencies have universal acceptance.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2016, 07:01:54 AM
I dont beleive in fiat money like before because future coins are coming like bitcoin,litecoin,dash and other popular coin crpytocurrenies which will remove fiat money forever.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 27, 2016, 06:52:49 AM
I still believe in the fiat of course, the bitcoin will never replace this in my eyes due to the fact Fiat is way too big
Yeah and many people trust fiat and we can use it wether for online or offline so its not possible to make fiat disappear. the physical appearance may change but not its value to people who trust it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
August 26, 2016, 06:37:59 PM
Yes I believe because of a fiat currency is already incorporated and used in any country that is protected by state law each and has been recognized by the state.
I think anything that would be under the auspices of the government will always persist and while the government said that the
currency is accepted only is fiat, then inevitably we have to use fiat and trust government made and regulacy

Pages:
Jump to: