Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 58. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 29, 2016, 06:48:24 PM
Yes i do, i still believe in fiat. That's why i always use it in real life. I'm buying all things using fiat and i think Fiat is more worth than bitcoin. Everypeople using fiat in this world.
why anyone would still believe in fiat? i think that the bitcoin will be a very better thing, i hope that it will replace fiat in the near future
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
July 29, 2016, 06:44:28 PM
Fiat have better future than bitcoin and it will be the same in future. History of it is very long, and fiat surived everything. Fiat is used everywhere, in every part of world. So, why I should not believe in fiat. I only don't like, that banks whant, that we use our money only with cards. I prefer to have real money on my wallet in pocket.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 29, 2016, 04:23:20 PM
i dont believe in fiat because it has no future, i believe in bitcoins only

I do not believe in fiat. But I still use the fiat a lot. More than 99% of my purchase is used with the fiat.
99% you are using fiat for purchase that even concluded you are depending and believing on fiat, to be honest i depend upon fiat for my daily needs as i cant use bitcoin to satisfy my daily needs, still i like bitcoin more as it is an good earning for me.

Fiat's main role is to support our regular spendings in life.

If a person is hoping for a bitcoin price increase, then it's sucks to see such statement that they aren't believe in fiat. Without fiat, your bitcoin earnings will be the main use for spendings which is not good since they have to convert their bitcoins whatever the price is.
And with the current state of bitcoin we will be having a hard time to spend our bitcoins for basic needs, we need fiat to transact anytime we want and most especially in payment on offline transactions.

With offline transactions it is difficult to pay with bitcoin, but online we can find anything with bitcoin, he current situation for online users is much better and it is the hope that in the future it will be more better and we will not face any restriction for its payment in any way.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
July 29, 2016, 01:40:59 PM
Why you not believe in fiat ? I think everyone believe in fiat as believe in bitcoin. It's same imo, currency for paying or buying something. And bitcoins for online things.
yes that is a fact, i also do believe on bitcoin as well as on fiat currency, i am receiving my salary in fiat i pay my bell in fiat i pay my children fee in fiat i even pay utility bills in fiat and i do shopping in fiat because there is not a sing shop in my area who accept bitcoin for shopping so how can i not believe on bitcoin,
Well same here i am still beleive in fiat because we already tradition to use fiat as our money to buy everything in every each country.. we are not the same currency but they are the same that you can buy anything..
Activity: 252
July 29, 2016, 01:36:00 PM
Why you not believe in fiat ? I think everyone believe in fiat as believe in bitcoin. It's same imo, currency for paying or buying something. And bitcoins for online things.
yes that is a fact, i also do believe on bitcoin as well as on fiat currency, i am receiving my salary in fiat i pay my bell in fiat i pay my children fee in fiat i even pay utility bills in fiat and i do shopping in fiat because there is not a sing shop in my area who accept bitcoin for shopping so how can i not believe on bitcoin,
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 29, 2016, 12:53:54 PM
Yes i do, i still believe in fiat. That's why i always use it in real life. I'm buying all things using fiat and i think Fiat is more worth than bitcoin. Everypeople using fiat in this world.

I agree fiat moneyhas establish its empire and hard to dethrone it.  Bitcoin in other hand is just in an infant stage where development are still happening.  But we will never tell that fiat money worth more than bitcoin because it depends on the person's point of view.  As of me I still believe in fiat, the same wayI believe in  bitcoin.
Activity: 434
July 29, 2016, 11:00:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2016, 10:28:08 AM

I do not believe in fiat. But I still use the fiat a lot. More than 99% of my purchase is used with the fiat.
99% you are using fiat for purchase that even concluded you are depending and believing on fiat, to be honest i depend upon fiat for my daily needs as i cant use bitcoin to satisfy my daily needs, still i like bitcoin more as it is an good earning for me.

If a person is hoping for a bitcoin price increase, then it's sucks to see such statement that they aren't believe in fiat. Without fiat, your bitcoin earnings will be the main use for spendings which is not good since they have to convert their bitcoins whatever the price is.
And with the current state of bitcoin we will be having a hard time to spend our bitcoins for basic needs, we need fiat to transact anytime we want and most especially in payment on offline transactions.

no matter how much we love bitcoin and all the potential it has, we just have to admit that fiat is far superior when it comes to offline (cash) payments. that will never change.
Activity: 952
July 29, 2016, 10:15:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 29, 2016, 09:15:33 AM

Activity: 294
Minter
July 29, 2016, 08:32:27 AM
I find it interesting that here in Canada we are creating a new bill with the Queen on it. When she dies we will have to replace all of the currency again,seems like a waste of money to create a new bill right before she kicks it.

Think the argument should be do you believe you are a slave? We go to school, we get a job, we retire if we are lucky, we die!
So groomed for slavery, enter slavery, put out to pasture, manure!
All because we buy into a money monoply.

Do you have a better alternative to that scenario? Because I can not think of a better option... we were born to grow up, work, reproduce and die, it's got nothing to do with the monopoly of money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 29, 2016, 06:09:20 AM

Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 29, 2016, 05:41:10 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 27, 2016, 01:27:34 PM
i am using my fiat currency daily in market. so how can i not believer on it. i think every one is believing on fiat currency. i think even though we start using bitcoin in local market we will still believe on fiat currency. because the use and importance of fiat currency cannot be ignore in any stage.
Activity: 337
July 26, 2016, 07:38:57 PM
Activity: 382
July 26, 2016, 11:06:39 AM
Not much, bitcoins changed my life a lot a now i am trying to use only bitcoins, it's so sad that in my city i can't use bitcoins in physical shops but i believe in future.
Yeah same here in my city but i have heard  tha one two restaurant accepting bitcoin but never been their but after bitcoin getting more popular their will be more physical shops accepting bitcoins which will lead to minimize the more use of fiat !
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 26, 2016, 11:02:07 AM
the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

So the middle class should all hate fiat?

Perhaps, but it seems like a stretch. Most us get paid in fiate - whether we're paid loads or less. We shouldn't hate it too much, no?
I don't think so, middle class and first class will be the one that will support fiat to avoid bitcoin grow even more. If bitcoin will progress quicker this will make their business into hard times.
Activity: 252
July 26, 2016, 10:39:27 AM
yes of course i think a mad person may also belive on fiat. in present time it is one of the most valuable thing in this world for which every one is struggling. but in near future a time is coming when every one will give preference to bitcoin and they will not give so much importance to fiat currency.
Activity: 588
July 25, 2016, 07:22:03 PM
Not much, bitcoins changed my life a lot a now i am trying to use only bitcoins, it's so sad that in my city i can't use bitcoins in physical shops but i believe in future.
Activity: 770
July 25, 2016, 07:14:02 PM
If you use fiat in your daily life like most of the world, then it does not matter you believe in it or not. because it remains as a fact that fiat means the most trusted money nowadays.

i think you are right, people always use the fiat and they will keep on using it unfortunately, because of that bitcoins cannot replace the fiat
Pages:
Jump to: