Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 55. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 09, 2016, 07:55:13 PM
I had saw a video complaining about the current system of fiat, that its printed to cover and to pay for wars, hidden the big problem around fiat, thats bad management, and no transparency. Bitcoin would be amazing to any country has we will see where the money is being invested, something we dont know is the numbers and costs of each transaction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 09, 2016, 06:41:54 PM
Ongoing scams are the major reason that is keeping people away from bitcoin as they have fear of loosing their money and that is logical as no one wants to loose their hard earned money.

No it's not. They aren't thinking much on the brighter side. There are lots of scam today but no one will be scam if they will not allow themselves to be scam.

Bitcoin is money so better they know the risk of investing elsewhere.

Yes, you are right, because recently bitfinex has been hacked, and it is not first time even it is more than one, but people never hate to bitcoins, and also those people who have a lost their amount in Bitfinex exchange, but they are still using bitcoins, but only the way of saving will be changed. Everyone know that it is a time of crypto currency and it is a easiest way to make profit and everyone can earn from crypto currencies.       

The bitcoin price was quite high before the Bitfinex hack. Now the price is only $555. so it is good to buy some.
the price has already bounced back, in my opinion from now on the only possible way for the price is to go significantly up and make us all some good money
I think it is a sure thing that the price will go up? I do not know the last few days the price dropped because bitfinex be a scam.
or due to decreased demand bitcoin? but it sure is after the price drops. definitely the price will go up. so be patient in waiting dude

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2016, 11:54:41 AM
Yup i am still believe in Fiat, not only me so many people believe in Fiat. Now the question raise why ? The reason is so simple bitcoin is not used offline in many countries, it only use for online shopping directly. So people should believe on fiat because they use fiat in their daily life and buy things that they need in their life.

And at a moment if we have to spend bitcoins directly then we need to convert it to fiat first, so basically we can say that bitcoins is dependent on fiat.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
August 09, 2016, 11:52:00 AM
I think what has been aforementioned about end of physical cash is a key point to drive Bitcoin to 100.000+ value. This and the end of the petrodollar as the oil industry collapses, will help too.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2016, 11:47:48 AM
i dont believe in fiat, only bitcoins will have great future
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 09, 2016, 11:27:42 AM
Yup i am still believe in Fiat, not only me so many people believe in Fiat. Now the question raise why ? The reason is so simple bitcoin is not used offline in many countries, it only use for online shopping directly. So people should believe on fiat because they use fiat in their daily life and buy things that they need in their life.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
August 09, 2016, 10:56:07 AM
Even after all these coins i've invested particularly on ICOs, i still prefer to trust fiat as I can use it widely. And I may even withdraw my coins to exchange it to fiat rather than storing then on bitcoin banks.yet stil i would like them to be in my hard drive wallet still. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 09, 2016, 10:37:46 AM
Since goverment forbid bitcoin usage, it will limited bitcoin rotation on my country so it's difficult for my people to get known about bitcoin.
About my fiat, since the value doesn't too low , it still can compete with other currency so it doesn't have any problem
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
August 09, 2016, 10:34:37 AM
Why not? I am using fiat everyday cause i don't have opportunity to use bitcoins in my country offline, so just online shopping with bitcoins..So i am using fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 09, 2016, 10:21:58 AM
People with lack of knowledge will never know what bitcoin is all about and what are its benefits, and the fact is people resist change, and they will never get into bitcoins.

I will just take some time for the ordinary people to use the bitcoin. If major banks are involved, it is not too difficult.

They will be as soon as they they see how it will profit them in the future then they will start adapting it. Problem is eyes are still closed in to newer things that might involved some risks. They just want to stay to that kind of way where they know there will be no risk.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
August 09, 2016, 09:41:17 AM
As long as dollars keep getting accepted worldwide you cannot deny the network effect of fiat. The hope of it failing is that once they remove physical cash people will flock into Bitcoin as the only alternative possible.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)
August 09, 2016, 09:35:23 AM
Fiat is a necessary evil, I see the whole movement of the human history as fight between the old and the new in all ways. Bitcoin needs to fight and become better (see wider adaption) and then we can move on with a trustless economy  Grin
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2016, 09:28:59 AM
People with lack of knowledge will never know what bitcoin is all about and what are its benefits, and the fact is people resist change, and they will never get into bitcoins.

I will just take some time for the ordinary people to use the bitcoin. If major banks are involved, it is not too difficult.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
August 09, 2016, 04:59:13 AM
What I believe is that fiat will always be there, one way or another.
In my understanding, cryptocurrencies were never meant to completely replace fiat money. It always be just an alternative.
Exactly, we have to accept the reality that bitcoin is just an alternate currency even in the future. Fiat is a government regulated money that is acceptable all over the world while bitcoins is not that popular and still has a lot of government issues that needs to sort out.

I do not mind if bitcoin stays in the shadows for the majority of the people.
But a steady growth, even a small one, is necessary.
From the way it is built, it is clear that it will always be for the technically interested people. Harder to handle than fiat.
Fiat will be the strongest force on the currency market. Even in future.

Yes and fiat will always exist and never die as people who prefer to stay away from internet will never prefer to use bitcoins, they will continue with fiat itself.
most
yeah people those who have no knowledge about internet fully depend upon fiat. most people who knows about internet too tells bitcoin is just a debit card used to exchange fiat currencies.

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 09, 2016, 04:51:48 AM
In my understanding, cryptocurrencies were never meant to completely replace fiat money. It always be just an alternative.
Exactly, we have to accept the reality that bitcoin is just an alternate currency even in the future. Fiat is a government regulated money that is acceptable all over the world while bitcoins is not that popular and still has a lot of government issues that needs to sort out.

From the way it is built, it is clear that it will always be for the technically interested people. Harder to handle than fiat.

Yes and fiat will always exist and never die as people who prefer to stay away from internet will never prefer to use bitcoins, they will continue with fiat itself.
most
yeah people those who have no knowledge about internet fully depend upon fiat. most people who knows about internet too tells bitcoin is just a debit card used to exchange fiat currencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2016, 03:55:55 AM

Activity: 959
August 09, 2016, 03:52:40 AM

Activity: 952
August 09, 2016, 03:28:39 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
August 09, 2016, 03:23:49 AM

Yeah and bitcoin will always be used as an secondary currency even if its price goes higher in future, as most of the users have more faith in fiat and find it easy to spend it as it is accepted everywhere.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 09, 2016, 03:10:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: