Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 2. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 10:09:48 PM
Etherium currently has the second biggest capitalization after bitcoin, I positively don't trust that it will overwhelm it, however now the ether has no commendable contenders prepared to go up against everything that exists and chips away at this stage, ICOs and different savvy contracts, from amusements and decentralized trades. Later on there will be numerous all the more intriguing keen contracts and new developments.Work toward this path is continuing at a quick pace.
Activity: 29
August 03, 2018, 09:19:23 PM
Truly, I bolster Ethereum. It has the chance to stow away in numerous spots. This is a Trusted site. The ETH organize is utilized as a part of various activities. I like this So much.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
 Wink Ethereum is good coin, Ethereum coin has great market capitalization with expert and good management team and good technology and Ethereum coin is good value able coin because it is the need of new ICOs because Ethereum provides the quality products to the new projects by saving from frauds with smart contract and latest blockchain technology make the best to the new project of ICOs.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 04:28:02 AM
yes i still support Ethereum because it is very good coin having good team and ranking and also the good technology that he use and smart contract for new Crypto currencies due to this i still support Ethereum.
Activity: 50
August 03, 2018, 03:36:53 AM
 Ethereum is also a good way for making investment in this and this is good for the future like bitcoin is the most active while Ethereum is popular in the year 2018.
Activity: 25
August 01, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
of course, I still support ethereum because it's the best platform in the world of cryptography,
ethereum is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin, and others
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
Yes, I prezhdnemu think Etherium a very promising coin and the best platform. The corn price fell due to the General drawdown of the market, so when the market recovers and Ethereum will rise sharply in price
Activity: 77
August 01, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
I still believe in ETH as despite its failures, it is still the most used platform for conducting ICOs and new projects.
It is still one of the most popular altcoins. ETH is the second bitcoin of next generation. So it's good coin for trading.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 01:19:34 PM
Yes why not, ethereum has a huge market. I think investors will not abandon it. because many companies use new crypto ethereum as their platform.
Activity: 52
July 31, 2018, 03:32:15 PM
Yes, I still support ETH, but with the recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I'm very disappointed with it. Hopefully they can make it safer so many people have peace of mind.
Activity: 49
July 31, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
For me, I only need Ethereum can keep its value higher than $1000 before the price of Bitcoin continue bullish trend to $20,000 in next time. I do not think the bullish trend of Bitcoin ended, it still alive, but now it is testing and want to check the mentality of all traders on the market first.
Activity: 51
July 31, 2018, 12:36:57 AM
Yes. I still support Ethereum. It is worth investing on it and I also use it to buy other altcoins. Ethereum is a good coin in cryto market and holding the 2nd position till now in crypto market. Its journey is going very steady way, ups and down conditions are part of the market.It has good opportunity for long term investment in Ethereum. Thus Still the i am believe in Ethereum  Wink
Activity: 146
August 09, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
Yes, I still insist on Ethereum. Even if it made me lose a lot of money in this year's market. But I will continue to support it. Ethereum’s price rose to $2,000 in last year’s market, and I believe it has this value. So I will continue to hold it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 11:22:57 PM
Yes, I still support etherium. According to me etherium has a good future. Many people invest in etherium. Even to get etherium many people follow airdrop, bounty and other mining mining programs. The goal is to get tokens that will later exchanged with etherium. So until now I still support etherium.
Activity: 43
August 09, 2018, 11:05:42 PM
Yeah i still support etherum, its the second in marketcap after bitcoin. Also Based on what I hear, it is one of the most trustworthy coins among all.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
Obviously, i support my favorite coin which made many people life and also profitable for individuals whosoever keep ethereum in their wallet at present. If your want to play safe in crypto market, than Ethereum is the best option which will provide you profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
When I began to get acquainted with the cryptocurrency, I worked with Bitcoin. But then I went to the etherium, which I still support and work with him.
Well, what's the benefit of using the ETH project? Personally, I do not see much difference between the ETH and BTC projects, because it seems to me that these projects are very popular, which they deserved by right. Now this is important.
Activity: 26
August 09, 2018, 11:32:27 AM
of course. Although ETH prices are very low in the past few days, I believe ETH will have strong growth in the near future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
I really offer my life for eth. Ethereum is one of the greatest coin in crypto so why not right? Investing in those great coins = success. I guarantee great profit out of eth guys.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 09, 2018, 11:27:03 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes, I am still supporting ethereum because looking back , ethereum has been through a lot and has proven us great thing already. I believe that ethereum could still bring us closer to a profitable and sustainable living. I actually purchased and bought more of it and I would hodl it until the bull market comes.

Ethereum like bitcoin showed its resilience in the market. Of course, now their price is falling, but this is a temporary event, and growth will be inevitable. And in the forefront will be the etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: