Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 4. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
Yes, I still support Ethereum, and I personally invested in a large number of Ethereum. In my opinion, it is worthy of long-term investment. It is a 2.0 block, and the transaction speed is faster and smarter.
copper member
Activity: 23
August 09, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
Yes, I do. I will support for ETH because of the huge system of it based on ERC20 technology.
Activity: 161
August 09, 2018, 05:53:13 AM
Yes, I still support ethereum since I already dont have an option. To much loss already if I'm going to pull out my investment from ethereum. I will just wait for a year or more and hope ethereum will give us surprises again.
Activity: 156
August 09, 2018, 05:51:16 AM
I will support Ethereum and its my favourite coin because Ethereum is not just a currency, it’s a Blockchain platform powered by the Ether cryptocurrency.Their technology is just too good to not break through.Ethereum becomes more mainstream and widely accepted, the currency, valuations are expected to surge further.And Ethereum will be the best popular coin after Bitcoin and i think it will cross 800-900$ in one 1-2 year.
copper member
Activity: 12
August 08, 2018, 04:52:16 PM
Definitely. It's the best technology for DApps and a great way for projects to get up and running quickly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
August 08, 2018, 04:50:59 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes, I am still supporting ethereum because looking back , ethereum has been through a lot and has proven us great thing already. I believe that ethereum could still bring us closer to a profitable and sustainable living. I actually purchased and bought more of it and I would hodl it until the bull market comes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
August 08, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
I still believe ethereum is the best eventhough its low price now. I mean, the team and Vitalik Buterin is so fine. They have really interesting vision and honestly it inspires me. I’m sure both btc and eth will survive in the crypto market for very long time.
Activity: 180
August 08, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
Yes, I still support the Ethereum. I think it is the best coin for investment.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Most of the crypto-enthusiasts know the potentials and capabilities of the Ethereum coin. This altcoin is known to be the top two ranked coin in the market which most of us are using in different ways such as mode of transaction and payment and even holdings. In my case, I totally support Ethereum coin because I know that it can helps me to achieved my dreams and goal and it can make my life better and brighter.
I made profit by investing and trading in ETH and I believe that this coin will make me even richer in future. We can't blame the developers, the coin lives its won life and is subject to market fluctuations. Eventually, it will become the leader of all coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
I still support the etherium, because I believe that this is the most promising cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 03:52:34 PM
ETH is second only to BTC, so development is moving forward, and catching up with ETH will be hard for other coins, so ETH is still at a high level until there is a coin that can replace it.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
For me I want to support Etherium becuase these one has many projects,even though it fails many times I will still support it and it can give such big effect and good feedback from others that gets benefits from it.Even sometimes it has bad effects its growth has a good effect.

In the last two months, Bitkoin has significantly lost in price. But anyway, before this bitcoin has increased by more than 1000% over a period of 12-16 months. On the other hand, if you look at the etherium, you will see that it has lost about 20% of its maximum. In the past 12-16 months, it also increased by 1000%. This is one of the reasons why investors see the Etherium as a good asset. Many investors are investigating, the etherium has the potential to outstrip bitcoin.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 03:38:09 PM
This coin is in second place after bitcoin. And already quite a long time. All network errors are quickly fixed. Of course I believe in ETH.
Activity: 90
August 08, 2018, 03:37:59 PM
Despite the fact that ETH opened up easy access for scammers to the market, it also provided an opportunity for those who really can bring something new to the market. Therefore, I support ETH.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:34:25 PM
I have been a good fun of Eth considering its speed of transaction. However, I think you are not far from right because there are recently numerous flaws about Eth that is affecting its holders. The numerous issues of hacking and the free fall of its value sucks.
Activity: 91
Merit: 13
August 08, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
Yes I still support Ethereum and other crypto.ERC20 is the blockchain platform mostly of our tokens earned through Signature Bounty Campaigns so my tokens were just sitting right there until time Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 08, 2018, 03:27:58 PM
Yes, I support this coin. At the moment ETH price is very low, and I think this is a good time to buy. But many people are afraid to buy crypto today.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
Sure! Almost all new ICO use Ethereum smart contracts for operations and creation of new tokens. Now is the best time time to buy some Eth and hold it. I think that price will increase in december or start of 2019. We will see more than 2000$ per 1 Eth.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
Downfall is a way of improvement.So in other way it means that ETHEREUM is the best and most improved altcoin.It is a very trusted and popular coin because of which it is also the base of so many peojects. In sny situation, i will always support ETHEREUM.
Activity: 125
August 08, 2018, 02:31:56 PM
I will always  be in support  of ethereum because  it one of the most cryptocurrency that been legit so far and it always  equal  to the tasks.in this I will always  be in support  of ethererum
Pages:
Jump to: