Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 7. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 05:30:32 PM
Eth is the most valuable coin in this online industry. I see that Ethereum will hit at least $ 500 in the following months.
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 05:27:32 PM
Bitcoin is overvalued and Ethereum is undervalued. You can't do anything special with Bitcoin, while Ethereum is a "world computer."
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 05:27:27 PM
I still give my support to ethereum, it's not because of the present trials in the market but because of the potentials I see in ethereum and people would be surprised by this potential
Activity: 72
August 06, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
I'm supportive . ETH is a really strong altcoin, so I think we should believe .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:57:20 PM
ethereum crypto is almost the most well known coin in the currency world. have a very large business network. investors were surprised because the price was too low. but I still believe and support. will soon reach the old price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
I will always support ETH, it's a good altcoin and the future of cryptocurrencies. Regardless of ups and downs it remains second only to Bitcoin, and that's telling you something.
Activity: 120
August 06, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
Yes, I support the Ethereum.He has a very good future ,in which I believe. And my investment will grow .
Activity: 133
August 06, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
survive eth prices are not just powerful lobbying, but also the ERC20 usage factor as a wallet in various altcoins, ERC20 works with ETH, so ETH moves along with the development of altcoins that use smart contracts on ERC20.
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
if I myself would still support ethereum, because altcoins have huge potential and have high value, so from the past until now I myself still support because it's great to invest our money
I supported Ethereum from the very beginning. At first as an investment for a beginner, and then I realized it is very good, profitable and safe.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
if I myself would still support ethereum, because altcoins have huge potential and have high value, so from the past until now I myself still support because it's great to invest our money
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
August 06, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
At the moment, I put all free money into Bitcoin and Eth.  I see a very good potential for growth on ETH, first most ICO projects use a blockchain of ETH, in the second soon the transition to Proof-of-Stake (PoS). I'm waiting for ETH at the end of the year not less than 2000$
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 06, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
I fully support ethereum, ethereum has a decent one platform and cost likewise ascend with time and numerous projects going ahead base of ETH. So it is a great for ETH. In numerous ICO projects ethereum acknowledge as an installment moreover.
Agreed. The Ethereum is a very efficient database and allows it to firmly hold on the market and is soft to worry all the market of the pit.
Activity: 448
August 06, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, I am still supporting this altcoin for my own good reasons. I am used to ETH, there are lots of projects based on ETH and I am comfortable with using this coin.
Activity: 1190
August 06, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
I still have investments in the Ethereum, but lately I don't trust ETH as a long-term investment. I'm sure that Ethereum does not come to profit to investors this year.
ethereu  is cool and i believe in it and in the thing that it called trust in the cryptocurre cy? etehreum will show later
For now it is not profitable to invest now. Because ethereum prices are still down. But if you invest or buy eth now that might be a good choice. I personally believe ethereum is the right choice for long-term investment.
Activity: 368
August 06, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
I still have investments in the Ethereum, but lately I don't trust ETH as a long-term investment. I'm sure that Ethereum does not come to profit to investors this year.
ethereu  is cool and i believe in it and in the thing that it called trust in the cryptocurre cy? etehreum will show later
Activity: 368
August 06, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

it hink that even if a crylrocureency has so e problemsnse should not give up on it especially if it os so great as ethereu  is
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 06, 2018, 01:39:04 PM
Activity: 476
August 06, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
Altcoin is already beneficial to me. Ethereum is a good altcoin, many of the developers who are making the project and make a bounty program using ethereum wallet or myetherwallet.
ethereum is good and many peopel have found hopw in it and so they lobe ot so much still amd i agree with them
though bitcoin is thoufht to be etjereu s enemy ithonk tjat thesetwo cryprocurre xy can support eacj other and togetjer they are great
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
Altcoin is already beneficial to me. Ethereum is a good altcoin, many of the developers who are making the project and make a bounty program using ethereum wallet or myetherwallet.
ethereum is good and many peopel have found hopw in it and so they lobe ot so much still amd i agree with them
well, however, ETH really affects the price of other altcoins, especially for coins that have an ETH platform. until now I am waiting for the ETH price to reach more than 0.1 btc again. well, at least the price is above the price of $ 1000
Activity: 476
August 06, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

yes? i support ethereum and i thonk that you can support it too as this cyptocurrency is one of the best now in my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: