Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 92. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 04:13:20 PM
Ethereum is a good kind of altcoins , no matter what happen I will still support ethereum , it is still has the functions and uses only that it is like bitcoin that will always be dependent on the market price value thst is always changing everytime that it will go low or it will go high in the digital market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
Absolutely i will. Too many conspiracy stories about crypto i believe none of them until one of it gets public.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
April 07, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
I do! Don't have many, but definitely one of the best coins out there
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 07:18:52 AM
I will support ethereum forever, it's one of the most reliable crypto coin around. True must be said ethereum is the next to bitcoin and the father of Altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
From the theft of Ethereum is not insured, but not in the network itself. You can steal from stock exchanges, by selecting the foibles from accounts. That is in more simple ways. Without complex algorithms.
Activity: 648
April 06, 2018, 10:05:47 AM
Suppoet etehreum ? it always I have support the ethereum, I have many kind of the coin where only could sell to the ethereum balance, will be very important look the etehreum will be at the expensive price for the next time again. Many kind of altcoin I got form the ico and the campaign of bounty still I hold for to sell when the ethereum price will be up again. Just support the etherum by made the post good about the ethereum.
Activity: 161
April 06, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I still support Ethereum and will continue to support Ethereum. I see and consider Ethereum as a pretty good and interesting coin. if we invest with Ethereum, the profit we earn is quite big.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
yes I still trust and support Ethereum because I strongly believe Ethereum will rise from the market someday.
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
Absolutely yes still I support Ethereum. Because In my opinion it's have a decent future.
Activity: 163
April 06, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
My attitude to the etherium is negative, because he recently fell very much in price, and remember how he got up heavily, we will wait for growth for a long time!
Activity: 159
April 06, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
I still fully support ETH, its a coin of huge potential and great future. It hasn't reached its potential yet already commanding the second best market cap in cryptocurrency, i believe it will continue to develop and grow into one of the most important cryptos.
Activity: 8
April 06, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
Yes, of course
I support it because it the second biggest currency today and it have great potential
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
April 06, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
I have never lost hope and I absolutely every day check and follow the course and just look forward to positive news and nothing more
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 06, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
Is there any reason to stop believing in him?Yes, he fell heavily but this does not mean that you should not really run it like all the other coins
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
April 06, 2018, 09:19:02 AM
i still support eth,but they need to defend themself from such ICO like EOS, when they collect too many eth and dump even more when bad times come.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
Yes.I want to support this coin because I like it in all respects, and really helped me at the time, so I still her very much I hope
Activity: 132
April 05, 2018, 08:44:51 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
YES! mostly people trust in the ETH cux it had a strong community & block chain technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 05, 2018, 08:34:11 PM
I bought ETH last month and I haven't gotten any income from it yet. Its still going red and I don't when it will recover. I think ethereum's  demand is quite low and its really affecting its price. I am praying that ETH will not be the same as other alternate coins. Maybe the market is just on a slump and will recover anytime. ICO's are using its platform so it should be in demand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 08:33:01 PM
I still support eth it us still vulnerable and even if there is an issues of hacking its only depends on how you manage your eth. I still support eth even if the market of it is  decreasing.
Activity: 55
April 05, 2018, 08:22:30 PM
Yes, of course we still support it.

Massive platform with great possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: