Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 95. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
I still do. It has been so helpful to me in the last couple of months.

Yes, I also support Ethereum. Those guys, who bought it for the higher price and think that ETH will not grow are mistaken. However, there is always the way out: why not try to invest their coins in a very good ICO?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
despite the current bad state, I believe the crypto industry is still promising and I continue to support this project. we can take advantage of every opportunity available to invest. there is still a chance to profit.  Cheesy
Activity: 854
April 02, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
Yes, I still support and believe Etherium, it is a basic tool for many project and provides good opportunities for many projects.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2018, 06:37:46 AM
Etherium was supported to the other tokens and it was better to hold etherium also because in this year etherium it will be going rise the value. So that's why i'm always support etherium no matter what happen.
I hope your prediction is correct since the market is having a very bad condition. ethereum is really a good project and I hope ethereum can pass this phase
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 06:31:42 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I support the ethereum. Because I invest in ICO and I also use the etherwallet and etherum is the most commonly use coin in the market and even the price of etherum is not good I still used it. Etherum is also the coin that is easy to earn and used not like the other coin it is not easy to used and earn.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
April 02, 2018, 03:36:19 AM
I support Ethereum. I often invest in ICOs and Ethereum is the easiest to use for such cases.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 02, 2018, 03:29:12 AM
Besides I support bitcoin I also support Ethereum because it has excellent potential for the future .. and besides that the price is also high and good to invest and Ethereum the best coins besides bitcoin .. Ethereum is supported by token associated with ICO and its progress is getting better at among other coins
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 02, 2018, 03:10:30 AM
Etherium was supported to the other tokens and it was better to hold etherium also because in this year etherium it will be going rise the value. So that's why i'm always support etherium no matter what happen.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 02, 2018, 02:06:05 AM
Yup I do support Ethereum. Ethereum is a one thing that we shouldn’t let go. This coin is so much important to us it is so pivotal to us. We should give importance to ethereum.
Activity: 236
April 02, 2018, 02:04:19 AM
I still support ethereum because it technology have been tested and trusted. It is not only the price of eth that is dropping this period.
Activity: 192
April 02, 2018, 02:03:29 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes, I still support Ethereum I do believe that eth has a good coin and it will give me more profit in the future and .We all know it is the second coin to bitcoin that is why I still believe and support ETH.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
April 02, 2018, 02:02:00 AM
Yes, I still support ethereum because this time.  This is my other source of income. ETH now give me a good life and this is the second of btc. That's why I love ethereum.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 01:53:31 AM
I still have Ethereum. I firmly believe that by the end of the year I will become a billionaire with my island and yacht. In the meantime, I'm sitting here with sleepless nights and studying the market to blue-chip brains.
Activity: 262
April 02, 2018, 01:20:32 AM
Yes, I support him. He has a good idea, a strong team and many projects have been realized on the airtime platform. Large business introduces smart contracts into its work. Therefore, the ethereum has a future. Therefore, if you have extra money, then invest in it
Activity: 56
April 02, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

Personally, I support ETH. Given its stability compared to other coins and its status now, I think ETH has done great. Business-wise, I think investing in ETH will still be a great choice. Its future is bright and its been really doing a good job in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 290
April 02, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
Yes I still support and keep using and buying eth. Eth is one of the most stable coins out there. I know the growth is slow but compared to other coins I still rather buy eth than those coins. Its not like eth is the only one declining right now, all the other coins even bitcoin are affected on this decline.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 12:45:21 AM
yes I still support ETH,because eth is supported by many new altcoin
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 12:31:11 AM
I still do. It has been so helpful to me in the last couple of months.
Activity: 85
April 02, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment I think is good and more. thanks
yes, I also still like the coin ETH. but now it is declining, so are the other coins coming down.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 12:18:27 AM

I do not agree. Bitcoin is a goodstore of value but performs poorly as a medium of exchange. With Ethereum you have computer applications and smart contracts running on the platform. This use of apps has led to the massive adoption of Ethereum that you see. Startups on the platform have found an easy way to raise funds through initial coin offerings. This has brought in sectors like intellectual property, domain registration, crowdfunding, asset assurance, and gambling. For developers, the key advantage of Ethereum, unlike Bitcoins, is that you do not need to build your own blockchain network for your applications,but you can use the entire interconnected network for this. 
Pages:
Jump to: