Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 94. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
Naturally,and that it does not support, a very powerful platform on which the whole of Europe will be tied, now the decline is, bearish trend,but in spite of this very soon will begin a rapid bullish trend,and will jump into development, and technology and startups and huge capitalization of those projects who will build their business on the blockchain platform
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:24:10 PM
I still believe in ETH and will continue to support it in difficult times
Activity: 132
April 03, 2018, 03:21:40 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
YES! it is the queen of the crypto market and it has the second position on the crypto market

It have the blockchain technology and huge community.

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
I think that Ethereum - one of the coin's with lowest risk and now, when depreciation - time to buy it. Why I think so? Ethereum has technology which is the base for almost all new tokens from ICO's.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:05:42 PM
The only reason why ETH is the second most popular crypto is simply because people used it to join ICOs. Now ICOs losing their popularity, it seems like ETH itself is getting dumped big time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 02:54:02 PM
Ethereum has always found a way to rise so I still support it. I think it has great chances to go up again
Activity: 546
April 03, 2018, 02:52:19 PM
Probably the support of the project will grow at the same rate as the Ethereum project will fall, because the Ethereum project is one of the most global platforms that is currently on the crypto-currency market
Activity: 129
April 03, 2018, 02:49:40 PM
I strongly support Ethereum because Ethereum is one of the best coins after Bitcoin and has a good future in the Crypto market.
Activity: 108
April 03, 2018, 02:31:02 PM
Yes I'm still attracted to investing in Ethereum,but with recent news of its vulnerability to hacking issues, I'm very disappointed
April 03, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
Yes, I like ethereum and I think that this platform has a good future. Ethereum is well entrenched in the second place in terms of capitalization among all coins, this is a good indicator. Yes, recently this coin has become much cheaper, but it touched absolutely all coins, including bitcoin. After the market recovery begins, the ethereum should show good growth.
Merit: 106
April 03, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
Yes despite the bad state of the market, ETH is still a really good choice for investment, as you can see on coinmarketcap, it is still the second plaer after BTC, so yes hope i still had my ETH Smiley
Activity: 372
April 03, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
of course i support it,etherum very famous for ICO project right now, the price up and the second rank in marketcaps after bitcoin and etherum is one of good invest for future.
Activity: 79
April 03, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
Yes, I do like ethereum. Personally I hodl some ethereum and planning to invest more. I believe in the reliabilty and usability of it. Though price of ethereum now was dropped I will still invest because this time is my chance to buy ETH on its low price. Ethereum already proven its purpose in the blockchain technoloy so I never doubt there will a better future for it.
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
I have etherium but I did not totally support to it nor against it. I am just focusing in bitcoin. I think that's enough for now. I don't have so much time on different altcoins that's why I can't handle everything at a time.
Activity: 247
April 03, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
Yes, ethereum provides the best opportunity basically to does ICO project, the majority of ICO funded projects have been run on top of ethereum, using the ERC20 standard. That is why I believe and support ethereum all the way.
Activity: 201
April 02, 2018, 04:03:28 PM
I think Eth is the second coin after Btc, there are still many people who believe in Eth including me, even though Eth's price keeps falling, I still support Eth full because I believe and soon Eth will rise and stable even more than the previous price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
April 02, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
Of course I still support Ethereum . Nowadays it is one of the most popular projects , because it is an open platform for companies who whant to make their own crypto start-ups . Ethereums popularity is growing and seems like eth price will significantly grow in the future
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
April 02, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
Yeah. I am supporting ethereum. because ethereum has many advantages and I like the ethereum can be used for investment in long term or in ICO. very useful for us if we have ethereum
Activity: 183
April 02, 2018, 03:32:00 PM
of course until now I still support ethereum. because there is no reason not to support. because it has also changed a bit of my life.
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

As far as I understand ETH today it's not just a coin, it's an entire ecosystem, in which there are and are developing many hundreds of projects,
and for which many projects create infrastructure.
Is it possible to seriously discuss a promising project ETH or not, this is already a constantly improving project and this is a fact.
Lobists actually exist in all sectors and they do their work.
So I fully support him.
Pages:
Jump to: