Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support Bitcoin Forks? Why??? - page 2. (Read 1144 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 77
You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com
November 09, 2017, 09:30:57 PM
We need hard fork.

We need lower fees. We need shorter transaction times.

Only thing, that is keeping us back is lobby of BTC miners, that are currenctly happy with BTC fees.

That's funny because the Bitcoin Core team just decide to postpone the hard fork block size increase indefinitely.

BTC is only economically worthwhile if you are sending transactions of $70 or more (or roughly 0.01 BTC). Then the average tx fee is about 4%. This beats PayPal's tx fee of 5%, and Western Union's by even greater amounts. If you are trying to send less than that, I highly recommend switching over to DOGE, because the fee will ALWAYS remain 1 DOGE. Which is super effin' cheap btw.

Its just a bit of a pain in the butt because then you have to instantly cash out your DOGE  for BTC, and then BTC to your local fiat of choice.

I still firmly believe that every DOGE will have its day, even if inflationary rates remain a psychological problem for some.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 08:38:15 PM
We need hard fork.

We need lower fees. We need shorter transaction times.

Only thing, that is keeping us back is lobby of BTC miners, that are currenctly happy with BTC fees.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
November 09, 2017, 08:31:41 PM
Because I am Roger Ver and in dire need of being in the top 10% of the top 1%, to quench my insatiable ego. Now give me your money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 08:01:02 PM
I do not believe that the future forks of Bitcoin can generate any currency of value. They are just a tool to further strengthen the price of Bitcoin. However it ends up disrupting the market.

Yes i support fork, why? There are 2 answer.
First, as bitcoin holder i want to get free coin after fork that can i sell. So i get free coin but worth.
Second, as i know fork is proccess to make bitcoin better in faster transaction. So its good.
Activity: 476
November 09, 2017, 11:24:04 AM
Some people were lucky to get the profits via forks, some just don’t believe in it. Of course BTC forks somewhat developing area of cryptocurrencies, but they make many problems for Bitcoin itself.
So I not support this forks!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
November 09, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
I do not believe that the future forks of Bitcoin can generate any currency of value. They are just a tool to further strengthen the price of Bitcoin. However it ends up disrupting the market.
well we don't know what future will bring to this fork coins as we continue seeing bitcoin to keeps rising up who knows some big business will start looking for an alternatives, we should not forget that those fork coins comes from the original so they have similar functions and if, again just if someone play with those fork coins surely it will create impact and riders / traders will be there together with the miners.
The original is only core devs that hold the real bitcoin. these emergence of forked coins just becoming a tool to make money, lets be frank here, majority of all these forked coins ended up becoming dust coin or just 2nd tier coins, for example, BTG, and there's so many forked coins released by unpopular devs aswell that trying to modify the open source code of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2017, 10:32:16 AM
If this said forks will help bitcoin be much better as a cryptocurrency and if it will ensure the further development of bitcoin, then why not support it. But if this forks will be just for other people or groups to create their own cryptocurrency just for their own benefit then that is where I will change my mind and say no to it. Plus I really don't think that frequently having forks will be beneficial for bitcoin because it might develop FUDs instead.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 09, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
well we don't know what future will bring to this fork coins as we continue seeing bitcoin to keeps rising up who knows some big business will start looking for an alternatives, we should not forget that those fork coins comes from the original so they have similar functions and if, again just if someone play with those fork coins surely it will create impact and riders / traders will be there together with the miners.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 09:56:56 AM
in my opinion does not disrupt the market, because now buy goods via online can be paid using bitcoin, I think it's good because it can focus one currency instead of converting it into another currency.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
November 09, 2017, 09:40:28 AM
That was nice free money boost. I am a bit disaponted current sytuation becouse i wasnnt see in reality how it will work.
Best concept will work guys and market will find way to proove it to people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
November 09, 2017, 09:39:05 AM

I do, I think we should embrace changes such as forks in order for bitcoin to adapt and do not be stagnant in the market world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 09:38:13 AM

I don't believe on forks, as I read forks are poor man's ICO, a group of people are just robbing
other investors promising that the coin might replace bitcoin in the future. Forks can be
avoided but some people are taking advantage of it for their own benefit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
November 09, 2017, 09:31:39 AM

Fork ia unending process, it is basically a help for bitcoin to be stabilized. Forks are meant to fix bugs and errors, in this way bitcoin is developed and features are made better. Forks also gives user free coin, which serve as an additional profit. Bitcoin fork basically a help to determine flaws and things to develop. People who are not for bitcoin are determined, and we are able to determine the stability of bitcoin because of the attempt to compete with it.

But everyone says the failure of segwit activation is good for bitcoin and value also will increase gradully. I noticed that every time when hard fork happens that time bitcoin slightly dumps and increase to good value in some days.
I worry that bitcoin price is stablity nothing cannot do so have the coins to sell and buy in the right time to make profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 09:22:41 AM
No, I don't support forks. I prefer bitcoin's ecosystem more compact rather than having multiple clones of it as it divides the 'power' and the support that its supposed to get from the people. Also, people gets more confused and will probably harm the market as they have many options to give support to but none are surely successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

I agree. With the previous fork that came, it only helped increase the value of bitcoin. The company that does these forks will generate currencies that aims to challenge bitcoin but instead promotes it at the same time strengthen its price. So let's keep them coming.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 07:37:24 AM
Actually people who do such forks don't have any real concern about bitcoin's progress.Just they are selfish and want to make quick profits.Some times,small groups do forks like bitcoin gold to earn some quick money while some big groups including miners and companies do forks like segwit 2x to totally take over bitcoin itself.Its very dangerous.Forks which is actually done by bitcoin core team itself for upgrade are almost welcome and other forks must not be supported.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
November 09, 2017, 07:18:24 AM
If it is for the betterment of bitcoin by technology up gradation which will benefit the bitcoin and it's users then surely we all will support it but if they are just from a bunch of idiots focusing just to destroy the original chain then no loyal bitcoin user will support it. Indeed they are strengthening the bitcoin more than before as you can see from the price level from the beginning of this year.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 07:03:02 AM

Fork ia unending process, it is basically a help for bitcoin to be stabilized. Forks are meant to fix bugs and errors, in this way bitcoin is developed and features are made better. Forks also gives user free coin, which serve as an additional profit. Bitcoin fork basically a help to determine flaws and things to develop. People who are not for bitcoin are determined, and we are able to determine the stability of bitcoin because of the attempt to compete with it.
Activity: 140
November 09, 2017, 06:53:21 AM
Support for what you mean? If it supports the emergence of B2X I do not agree. Honestly, I myself do not have Bitcoin Asset to participate in Segwit2x fork this year. Not a few exchangers also refuse and still use 1mb chain (eg Bittrex). Maybe this 2mb chain will bring a big change to the world of crypto, especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
November 09, 2017, 06:45:49 AM
I did not understand at first the function of the fork, but with a little search, I've understand that it is innovative and beneficial. I see the fork as an upgrade and I think it is a good way to make many things better on bitcoin using.
Pages:
Jump to: