Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support Bitcoin Forks? Why??? - page 4. (Read 1144 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
if the purpose of bitcoin fork is good for the future why do not we support it, for example like to speed up transaction process, deduction fee fee, or others which is positive to bitcoin
Exactly right, bitcoin forks has its purpose why they want to implement this. Many supports this bitcoin forks because of the reasons that it has also a good feature which to speedup transactions. And ofcourse, it will benefited more users for having a bitcoin fork.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 07:48:30 PM
if the purpose of bitcoin fork is good for the future why do not we support it, for example like to speed up transaction process, deduction fee fee, or others which is positive to bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 07:37:12 PM
I do not believe that the future forks of Bitcoin can generate any currency of value. They are just a tool to further strengthen the price of Bitcoin. However it ends up disrupting the market.
Yes I do somewhat support forks if they are for the betterment of the bitcoin system like the segwit 2x which focuses on better transaction speed and more decentralized system. Dont know why people are not supporting it.
Segwit 2x is just a masterplan o some group of miners to devalue the brand Bitcoin and at the same time,pumping heavily the price of BCH thereby more miners and some exchanges in future demanding that BCH is the true bitcoin.Surprisingly,as per the plan,we could see that BCH price is being pumped heavily.

I think that most of the credit for this situation goes to the so called Antichrist of bitcoin,Roger Ver who with jihan wu was responsible for the creation of BCH.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
November 07, 2017, 04:05:05 PM
I do not believe that the future forks of Bitcoin can generate any currency of value. They are just a tool to further strengthen the price of Bitcoin. However it ends up disrupting the market.
I support Bitcoin hardforks , indeed hardforks looks like to disrupt the market,
but the real purpose is for investors to glance at the coin not just glance at Bitcoin so Bitcoin prices can be stable,
this is my opinion...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 03:52:57 PM
Yes because of them bitcoin can rise a lot and we all want profit from bitcoin right isn't it better that the forks are here because they can give us a lot of profit it is bad for the people who want to buy bitcoin at that moment but it is beneficial for the people who want to sell their bitcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 07, 2017, 03:47:33 PM
I support only the genuine Bitcoin Fork which are genuinely created and the support team are fully supportive. Not like Bitcoin Gold which still dont have proper wallet to claim the coin but they have setup-ed the trading exchanges. This Bitcoin Fork are nothing but a new way of creating a new altcoin against Bitcoin to value the Bitcoin status in the market.

Id like to support bitcoin fork cause its that the way to strenthening the upgrades of bitcoin that can not be done on bitcoin blockchain. That is also a good time to invest during the fork because the price is decreasing so low good timing for buying low sell high.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
October 30, 2017, 05:50:49 PM
I support only the genuine Bitcoin Fork which are genuinely created and the support team are fully supportive. Not like Bitcoin Gold which still dont have proper wallet to claim the coin but they have setup-ed the trading exchanges. This Bitcoin Fork are nothing but a new way of creating a new altcoin against Bitcoin to value the Bitcoin status in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
October 30, 2017, 05:40:03 PM
Obviously it is something different that we havent experienced before. It is a dangerous fork in my opinion and i think there could be some netwrok risks.
There are a lot of behind the scene going on these days, lets hope we dodge this bullet and we will learn something about this.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 05:37:18 PM
i dont support them, but if someone feels like doing the fork who are we to tell him otherwise. i will however take advantage of those forks to make money, if possible.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
October 30, 2017, 05:33:14 PM
I don't support them coz if it keep on going like it then that day is not too far when BTC20 tokens will be seen in Market. Just like ETH blockchain, BTC blockchain also get populated with various tokens which i personally don't want to happen. There are some people who supports these forks saying that it bring improved version of BTC system but i still don't support it.
Activity: 267
October 29, 2017, 10:12:45 AM
I do not support them but I do not mind them. I understand they will happen, but it'll just make the network stronger and give more people to make more BTC by dumping these shitcoins.
Activity: 546
October 29, 2017, 10:03:17 AM
i actually dont support any bitcoin forks for some reasons, i only support bitcoin and no one coins from the forks, maybe the free coins from the fork to collect but to support? i think im not. and i think it doesnt matter if you support or not the most important is to know what will happen next after the fork.
Activity: 403
October 29, 2017, 09:28:24 AM
Forks are the upgrades of bitcoin that cannot be done on the bitcoin blockchain I think, so whether you support it or not it doesn't matter because I think new coins from the forks are soon to dump and will be the reason that the price of this bitcoin become more valuable. forks are one of the reason that the price of this bitcoin will pump again.
Activity: 99
Merit: 21
October 29, 2017, 09:20:26 AM
Bitcoin forks are needed to make the currency better and improve on its shortcomings but I do not support bitcoin gold or cash
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 29, 2017, 09:18:36 AM
If that is the way to strengthen the bitcoin, then why not? I notice that every fork bitcoin price is increasing or pumping its price. That is also a good time to invest during the fork because during the fork bitcoin price decreasing so I think that is the best time for the investor to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
October 29, 2017, 09:12:35 AM
I'd like to support the bitcoin forks because somehow the market will need this in the future since we cannot prevent the increasing demand of bitcoin time will come that bitcoin supply will no longer be available so the only solution is offering alternative coins to divert the market of bitcoin this will ensure that the digital currencies will sustain the cycle for its market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 29, 2017, 09:09:22 AM
your question is so broad.

bitcoin fork is sometimes a necessity because it is the only way we can "upgrade" bitcoin or even possibly fix a bug. look at how P2SH was activated (the multisig feature). it was a bitcoin fork. or the most recent one called SegWit.

the important thing is that everyone should remember that bitcoin is decentralized and MUST work with consensus. otherwise it will fail. and consensus means when you want to fork you get everyone on board before you fork it...

now there is another thing called fork but that is creating an altcoin. in that regard there has already been 667 forks to create altcoins in the past using different methods and in the end they will be regarded as "free money".
I agree with you sir even though I'm not 100% understanding about why bitcoin has some hardfork .. your answer is very logical considering there is no other way to upgrade bitcoin in because only 21 million tokens in the world imagine if there is no way to upgrade it may be some bad possibilities happen whatever it is
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 08:55:18 AM
I agree with part of the arguments. However in the way it is happening we will end up having forks and more forks in a short time. I believe that for the trading market is not so good.
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
October 29, 2017, 02:24:31 AM
Overall these forks seem like a way for people to pump and dump some coins. I can't really complain though considering how much I've made off of Bitcoin Cash.  Grin That was pretty much money just handed to me.

Bitcoin forks on a fundamental level are a good thing, because they challenge bitcoin to improve it. Also, bitcoin is more open source that way which is cool. Seems like it is just being used to pump and dump though so pragmatically, not so much.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 02:17:33 AM
Some of these forks are get rich quick scams and others are deliberate attacks against BTC. If it manages to overcome all of this adversity it will velidate it as a legitimate means of storing value IMHO and will brake cryptos imto the main stream.
Pages:
Jump to: