Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you tell in public that you use bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 6853 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
In my country not many people know about Bitcoin. Therefore, even if I'm in the middle of the road and shout that I use Bitcoin, then nobody will understand. Friends sometimes interested. I tell them about Bitcoin
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I almost stopped trying to do that because where I live most people, I mean most educated people even, still have no idea what Bitcoin is or even never heard of it. I'm trying to elabotate to close friends though, but even them are not accepting it seriously in general.
Thats why its easy to tell s.o. that you use this currency, they still don't know what it is and don't think it's serious.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I almost stopped trying to do that because where I live most people, I mean most educated people even, still have no idea what Bitcoin is or even never heard of it. I'm trying to elabotate to close friends though, but even them are not accepting it seriously in general.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
I do , but I'm literally the only one that I know in my country that is interested in crypto
in general in my country people don't use the online payment systems , and I have literally spent zero satoshis in my country
this makes me a true bitcoin holder I guess  Grin
Activity: 23
Yes, because I try to encourage them too to use bitcoin, and earn because of its continual increasing value.

And I think it will help a lot in bitcoin industry.
Activity: 79
yes i can tell it easily, i think there is nothing wrong to say that, and the second is that i ma felling proud when telling about this to some one or even in public.
Activity: 90
At the place i live nobody cares what you pay with:) As soon as you do:D Bitcoin or not...it doesn't matter. You can say everything and nobody will be surprised Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
just a few friends my environment and my family. because I think also they will not know bitcoin, and bitcoin fact still rarely known. but I have a motorcycle and have a sticker bitcoin. also likes to use bitcoin clothes. maybe if they bitcoin users, they will greet me.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
No, I don't really tell anybody that I use bitcoin unless they ask me. We are the minority as majority of the people don't even know anything about bitcoin.
It would take maybe a decade before bitcoin or other cryptocurrency can be introduced to the mass successfully.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
No, I don't for now because I am still waiting for the time when I earn enough bitcoin and show to them that it's worth it. My friends don't even know about it and I will only tell them if I will begin to cash out and then show to them that I have a sideline online that can possibly help me in achieving my financial goals. That's why I am accumulating as much bitcoin as possible and then add it to my trading capital because I view it as my best way to earn bitcoin. Though I can earn bitcoin through signature campaign, it's not just enough because a month of signature campaign can be earned in just one trade if the timing is right.
Activity: 18
yes i am not afraiding from any one and i can really tell in public that i am using bitcoin even i have printed the bitcoin monogram on my car and bike which really introduce bitcoin.
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
It is not a secret for me. I give it as gifts. I'm open to discuss but would not usually bring it up out of the blue.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Not really.
In fact, many people around me are scared even to try Internet banking or to use Internet to order or pay something Smiley
People are also very skeptic about Internet.
I think, if I will ask people around me, if they ever heard about Bitcoin, 90-95 % will answer no.
If I will try to explain them benefits of Bitcoin, they will not listen.
So, I don't intent to waste my time and energy on it.
If somebody ask me about Bitcoin, I will explain but otherwise, I will not loose my time on it.

I'm asking how to earn bitcoin? And how much they can earn in a day? Share the information if it is not a secret.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
Why wouldn't i? As far as i know it is not illegal to use bitcoin. So telling about it can do no bad.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Not really.
In fact, many people around me are scared even to try Internet banking or to use Internet to order or pay something Smiley
People are also very skeptic about Internet.
I think, if I will ask people around me, if they ever heard about Bitcoin, 90-95 % will answer no.
If I will try to explain them benefits of Bitcoin, they will not listen.
So, I don't intent to waste my time and energy on it.
If somebody ask me about Bitcoin, I will explain but otherwise, I will not loose my time on it.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
actually , i don't have to tell  other people that i am using bitcoin if they wouldn't understand what i am talking about . they though that it was about hacking someone's account or even making a scam so i can make it easy to have money Grin some of them thinking it wasn't true i am just making my time wasted for it .
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I don't have any problems with mentioning bitcoin in public.

Though I do get some weird reactions sometimes, and I think they're just ignorant lol
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
I have told some of my friends about bitcoins and ask them if they are interested in it or not. In my perspective we should tell and encourage people to avail the opportunities like bitcoin. Till now in my country bitcoin isn't illegal or ban so there is nothing wrong to tell more people about this.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is absolutely not a reliable means of payment. I think it is too early to talk about it as currency. Maybe it don't need to ban myself collapse.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
And why bother to say that you use Bitcoin? You say how much and in what currency you earn? Bitcoin is used a very great number of people. What to talk about?
Pages:
Jump to: