Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever? - page 23. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
Of course, the cryptocurrency will not exist forever. No phenomena, much less technology, are everlasting. Twelve thousand years ago, ships called Wimans launched into space from present-day India. They consisted of a material that is not currently in our practical application and were similar to glass, plastic and iron at the same time, but had the best characteristics. Where are these technologies now? Moreover, there can not be eternal technology related to financial settlements. This is passing dust in our many civilizations. Cryptocurrency will continue to evolve and since it is still very imperfect, it will transform into something more advanced or give way to other technologies.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
as long as there are those who use blockchain technology, crypto will survive. so it seems crypto will last forever. blockchain is a technology that makes everyone interested in developing it. and I see that every time a new project is released, this might not have a major impact, but in the next few years when their platform can be used it will shake the world.
Activity: 770
Cryptocurrency will last for quite a few years to come, but I am not sure if the cryptocurrency will last forever, because in the development of global technology at a certain time it is possible to come up with something new that will replace cryptocurrency, even though that possibility has never existed . The best way to get people to believe in cryptocurrency is to prove our success through cryptocurrency so that they can see real evidence not just information or explanations that they have not seen in reality.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Cryptocurrency is not very perfect yet. Therefore, in the form in which it is now, it will not exist for a long time. It is developing at a very fast pace and until we can say where this development will lead. Perhaps the cryptocurrency is being transformed into something completely new, which we don’t even have an idea about now. Therefore, the cryptocurrency, which we now know, will not exist for long. This is an intermediate stage of its development.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Well crypto currency is said as the currency of the next generation. Today the price is low but it doesn't mean that the value will remain like this all the time. Though crypto currency are getting banned in many countries but no doubt that it will bounce back to track.
Activity: 630
I myself do not know exactly whether the crypto currency will last longer, but only my prediction that Krypto will also grow in the future, because Krypto's growth is now getting better.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
It is very difficult to introduce crypto to people, I have experienced, only talking about the benefits that make people interested. If there are always crypto enthusiasts, I think crypto won't die.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
different manage on work as developer to prepare of terms on reference as offering use of option with the goods of service with the extensive on arrange with the tasks on accounting with the finance as clients to gains with advantage on extras with extraction as gathering use with returns of nominals with profit on completion.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
It is difficult to predict on this matter whether cryptocurrency will last forever or not, but I personally believe that crypto will last a long time in the future, indeed there are currently several countries that have not acknowledged crypto but I think as the crypto era will be more widely known again and will provide benefits for all
actually in current downside, cryptocurrency community has other benefits.this market being known by much people, they corious with cryptocurrency and finally try to find out about it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
My opinion on the 3rd question would be, to remove all those scam project that makes the people loosing their trust on cryptocurrency project. Also make the implementation of usage on cryptocurrency for daily usage to get people's attention to use cyptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It is difficult to predict on this matter whether cryptocurrency will last forever or not, but I personally believe that crypto will last a long time in the future, indeed there are currently several countries that have not acknowledged crypto but I think as the crypto era will be more widely known again and will provide benefits for all
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
For problem of surviving, it seems like yes because crypto has an age of maybe 10 years or more, to make people believe it is very difficult because now the decline of cryptocurrency is still difficult to predict and many cases of hacking are happening
as long as blockchain technology developted well , i am sure cryptocurrency future will have bright future.the most important think form this market only blockchain technoloygy adoption.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I do not think that it will really last for forever , because I believe that digital technology is always revolving and there are many new and advance technology that will be introduced that will be the same use and functions with cryptocurrency, but for now I believe cryptocurrency will have a very long time of existence , for it has already have a good output in the past years and up to now , it is one of the popular digital technology being use in the on line transactions and business.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
I think cryptocurrencies have what it takes to last for a very long time with a strong possibility of lasting forever.
Cryptocurrencies have lasted for a decade already and their are big  advancement in its technology and applications. HTC already made a blockchain phone among other innovations.
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
For problem of surviving, it seems like yes because crypto has an age of maybe 10 years or more, to make people believe it is very difficult because now the decline of cryptocurrency is still difficult to predict and many cases of hacking are happening
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Nothing lasts forever dude. Similar platforms, communities or projects have come and gone. I can remember then when PayPal was the main talk. Now other channels have overtaken it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
Like the saying, nothing lasts for ever, but as long as we live, crypto lives, it is only but a matter of time, there will be mass adoption for crypto, because it will be the most easiest form of payment.
in the future I think Crypto will really be used as a payment tool for everyone. now it has started with several ico tokens that are used for the use of their platforms or that work with their platforms. it will be good, with development that will continue to happen all will have high value in the future.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Like the saying, nothing lasts for ever, but as long as we live, crypto lives, it is only but a matter of time, there will be mass adoption for crypto, because it will be the most easiest form of payment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Cryptocurrencies are definitely ahead of their time and appeared earlier than a new economic model was formed that is able to effectively use a new kind of value. Today, cryptocurrencies are going ahead, breaking the existing inefficient fiduciary economic model and forming a new. I think cryptocurrency will change everything around and will remain for a long time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
depens on the community , if the community really want this last forever ,  it will with making crypto as good payment and make it accepted by every country
Pages:
Jump to: