Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Airdrop is effective to promote ICO projects? - page 4. (Read 695 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 100
I think this is a good way to advertise the social networks of these projects, since one of the prerequisites is a subscription, so with the help of the airdrop, they can add many followers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Do you think Airdrop is effective to promote ICO projects? I think No.
Certainly it may be useful to spread the name of the project, but will those people who know about the project with Airdrop invest in that coin?
I think that they only to sell the coin which earned by airdrop cheaply in the market and dump the price.

How do you think about this??

Regardless it is effective or not to promote ICO projects, the fact that most all ICO are still using Airdrop as the way for advertising and promoting its projects. It means that Airdrop is useful and probably becoming an effective way. You questions probably raises as many scams Airdrop today and it raises a question on your mind about the effectiveness of Airdrop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Airdrops are risky because it will give it a temporary boost in marketing, but if they don't capitalise on it then that boost will simply fade away. Bounty airdrop hunters will simply dump them at any price or opportunity so the price will be lowered as well
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
If the airdrop  is well organized it is a good way for ICOs to catch attention to their project.
That way, airdrop participants  are involved into the project, following it until distribution and  learn about it,
and in  some cases even investing in it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Nah, not even close. Your regular Airdrop is just a desperate move to attract some attention from the crypto community but it mostly attracts only freeby-hungry folks that dont care about the project at all. But it can have a positive impact on the liquidity in a long run.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Though it depend on the project and its entire team, I don't airdrop is enough to promote an ICO projects. There should be some more effective marketing means than mere airdrop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Certainly it may be useful to spread the name of the project, but will those people who know about the project with Airdrop invest in that coin?
I think that they only to sell the coin which earned by airdrop cheaply in the market and dump the price.

It can also help the project to be popular but not quite enough to convince and gather an investor for the project so it need to have bounties for more advertising , perhaps bounties are a form of community who make a story or a discussion of the project , it make sounds for the benefits of the ICO .
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

I don't believe airdrop is an effective medium of promoting ico projects reason being that a lot of people have greatly withdrawn from participating in airdrops since because it usually ends up in a waste of time. And most times it is just used to populated the telegram group and in no way does it attract potential investors.
You said it right mate, nowadays most of those ICO project didn't get any support out from airdrops they gain some attentions but due to so many
participants from the bounty which is not really helping promoting the project real investors are not being attracted and been pushed away before
they gain some interest to read about the projects, maybe it's better to find more effective ways aside from giving airdrops and allocate funds out
from the projects collected investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
In fact, I think airdrop is a very effective advertising method. It does not target and partition into bounty investors. On the contrary, it brings significant popularity in the community. In terms of interactive efficiency, bounty is a priority. airdrop has its own purpose. Therefore, depending on the marketing strategy of the team, combine it to create greater efficiency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
in my opinion it's not like that, cheap price because the market trend is down and the transaction volume is small, it has no effect at all with the airdrop participants. Sales strategies with airdrops are very effective because they can expand the community with gifts. it will make the transaction volume bigger when they are registered in the exchange.
Activity: 518
Airdrop as a means of advert can be effective tool but what we are having now is over saturation of ICO project coming to the market. The influx of ICO project is rendering airdrop ineffective.
Activity: 296
I think that to some extent it is useful for the project as it will learn a lot of people but in most cases such projects are scams that are forced to install wallets with malware. Be careful participating in such projects
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
No, I do not think they are effective. I think that bounty is much more efficient than airdrop because you are doing a much more serious job in terms of promoting the project
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
I don't think there is anything different between airdop and bounty programs, they both do a task through social media networks, airdrop is one of the facilities used by the dev ico team to promote the sale of ico tokens, and I think and I think Airdrop also has its own community airdrop hunter just like Bounty Hunter
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
Actually in my opinion, airdrops are truly helpful in ICO and other projects because it has the ability to promote the ICO easily because who would not want free money for an easy tasks because all you need to do in airdrops is like and share some of their tweets and facebook post and join their telegram and like their facebook it helps to build a community so others will also join the ICO and attract investors so airdrop is effective in promoting different projects..
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Infact,one of the best way of promotion of ICO is through airdrop.It is easier to bring people together on social group through airdrop.To promote a project, we need the people and one of the ways to get their attention is through airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Like what you say most of the airdrop users will sell their coins after they receive it. However what i see is that airdrop increase the chances of meeting potential investors but the chance is quite slim for that to happen. Even if potential investors are not acquired, at least the ICO can increase its awareness in the crypto space.
Activity: 773
Im think airdrop and bounty program is one of a good way to talk about your project.Usually bounty is better than airdrop tells about your project as the distribution of project advertising in social networks is a good method of advertising.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Airdrop programs are less effective for promoting ICO projects. I agree with you if the Airdrop project is only useful in promoting the ICO name. However, it all depends on the ICO in assessing it.
Activity: 644
No, I think that only bounty hunters who are ready for tokens, which are not yet available, can do a lot of advertising projects, although they still do not quite understand how to do it and in most cases they will deceived.
Pages:
Jump to: