Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Airdrop is effective to promote ICO projects? - page 6. (Read 695 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 49
The purpose of Airdrop is to increase marketing in the ICO. Company teams or developers distribute free tokens to attract attention during their ICO and to improve the investment value in their tokens
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
Yes Airdrop helps in promoting ico's .They help in exposing ico's to a large number of people it is carried at a very early stage of  ico's to attract investors and create more awareness about the initial coin offering just as bounties do.
Airdrop are very effective in ico's promotions

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
I don't know how the promoting process of a certain airdrop. There is a way to promote ICO project's and it helps us to understand how really good it is, and to build up strong big community like wise of an airdrop.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Do you think Airdrop is effective to promote ICO projects? I think No.
Certainly it may be useful to spread the name of the project, but will those people who know about the project with Airdrop invest in that coin?
I think that they only to sell the coin which earned by airdrop cheaply in the market and dump the price.

How do you think about this??

Airdrop is one of the good advertising method to expose our project to the world that is the purpose of advertising so the user who is doing that want to make money out of it so there is no wonder that they will sell their tokens but nowadays even airdroos were useless since people consider airdrop as scam too so it will make bad impression about that project also.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think airdrop is useful for promoting ICO projects. Because in this way people will learn more about the project and investors will become interested in them and study them.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
Solid project don't need airdrop to promote it's project. If project has good and solid team cheap airdrop will not be taken into consideration in  the first place, like you said the airdrop will dump the price.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
for me, airdrop is a bad indicator. I'm used to the fact that all airdrop is a scam. I think a good project would not do airdrop, but would spend a full-fledged iso and collect all the money
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Yes, effective and especially with increased competition
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Airdrop is very important move to promote a project!
I saw some project with the huge group on telegram, they airdroping for the voting contest in some big exchange, and they win.
What is better if your project listed on a big exchange, it positive impact on token prices .
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Airdrionis effective only for those who want to introduce their project to the public. You shouldn't expect investments from airdrop participants however some of them might invest if they find any good aspect in your project.
With airdrop you grow your telegram subscribers to make it look promising
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
in my opinion it helps a little, because usually they give certain conditions to claim / get their coins, like following their social media accounts and sharing their status.
I think it's quite effective, and of course plus the promotion of the team itself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Certainly it may be useful to spread the name of the project, but will those people who know about the project with Airdrop invest in that coin?
I think that they only to sell the coin which earned by airdrop cheaply in the market and dump the price.

Airdrop and Bounty is really the good way to promote ICO. Maybe, you just look at bounty hunters but forget that projects are benefit from it a lot. The selling of bounty hunters is just only a small influence to the price of this coin
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

In terms of promotion, do you mean spreading the word about your ICO? If that is the case then I say NO. Investors doesn't care about airdops, only bounty whores are willing to participant in a airdrop so it just a complete waste of tokens for the project. Social media (Twitter, Facebook, to an extend Telegram) is the best to get the words out there. Plus those bounty whores will immediately sold of anyways, causing a dip in the price, so I don't think that its the most cost effective way to market your project.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
It might not be so significant but it does. It validates that a project is not fake atleast it exists . it also makes some investors to want to buy more to hold a reasonable amount of the token
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Exactly.

They are only being abused by people who have been dwelled with airdrops. There might be thousands of joiners to that airdrops but you got the question if they really are going to be interested with the project itself. Lucky those that the airdrop they claimed pump and some airdrops are also requiring KYC so think before joining airdrops that requires that.
Activity: 294
I have heard about EXRN projects, 70% of the total supply is provided for airdrop and currently exrn has been listed on various exchanges. Indeed airdrop is one way to attract the community by giving several tasks to get reward from airdrop. Some can be effective and make it successful, but all of it is decided by the market and investor interest.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
The purpose of Airdrop is to introduce the ICO first time in public, exposing the project more widely. Every task or campaign has its own purpose. So  Airdrop is effective as it is designed to. But, the question is are the rewards worth it for the bounty hunters? That is a different topic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes airdrop is one way of promoting the ICO of the projects. I think the best way to promote their ICO are doing bounty campaigns like social media and others. Social media Campaign like Facebook, twitter instragram telegrams are one way of helping in spreading new to convince investors to invest from the projects.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

Its effective as much as the bounty campaigns, it serves its purpose which the team can create bigger community support not just i telegram but in different channels. If later I will apply for a position i a team being marketing, I'd like to do what the marketing managers are currently doing right now because using the resources makes the promotion easier.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Airdrops serve to promote projects. The more users in telegram channels and social networks, the more investors trust the project. And this is a very effective tool to promote the project.  But, it is beneficial only for the promoted project, as for the airdrop pay a very small fee.
Pages:
Jump to: