Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 5959 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Altcoins have already started to grow, but I think that the outcome of their growth will be the price level no more than a couple of days ago. As long as the market does not come out with depression to try to swing the altcoins then Bitcoin - useless.

Bitcoin cash is not going to battle Bitcoin in any near competitive way because the coin is not a real coin.

Who decides what’s real, Your mom?
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Altcoins have already started to grow, but I think that the outcome of their growth will be the price level no more than a couple of days ago. As long as the market does not come out with depression to try to swing the altcoins then Bitcoin - useless.

Bitcoin cash is not going to battle Bitcoin in any near competitive way because the coin is not a real coin.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Many people don't support bitcoin cash, but I think it's a good currency to compete with bitcoin, transactions are faster and have fewer fees, what happens is that many are upset because it's a hard fork and criticizes saying they divided the audience and broke with the mass adoption.
It seems to me that in the near future there can be big changes in the ratings of altcoin and many Bitcoin twins will lose relevance. The fact is that today Bitcoin can not stand well on the market, and the current state of affairs of the crypto-currency market negatively affects the whole situation.

Yes, the big change you mean might happen. Many new altcoins have the potential to grow and have the chance to shift the old altcoin position. However at this time the market became very crowded and certainly had an impact on intense competition.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

this is so funny, I never thought that bitcoin cash would replace bitcoin. that is a very impossible thing, if bitcoin is replaced then crypto will die.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Many people don't support bitcoin cash, but I think it's a good currency to compete with bitcoin, transactions are faster and have fewer fees, what happens is that many are upset because it's a hard fork and criticizes saying they divided the audience and broke with the mass adoption.
It seems to me that in the near future there can be big changes in the ratings of altcoin and many Bitcoin twins will lose relevance. The fact is that today Bitcoin can not stand well on the market, and the current state of affairs of the crypto-currency market negatively affects the whole situation.
Who cares anyways? This forum is bots for airdrop incentive and likely bitcoin ‘December 2k17 enthusiasts’ who bought at an all time high and have no fucking clue how to putforthforth an argument rather than;

Lol bcash is btrash,
Roger very and Craig weight are scammers
And every other retarded brainless argument that’s been putforth here.

I wish we’d just shut Bitcointalk down already, it’s a cesspool of useless inflated content.

Someone create a bitcoincashtalk forum please.
Activity: 91
copper member
Activity: 266
Even bitcoin cash will not be able to replace bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies and that will never change.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
No. There's no way bitcoin cash will take place of bitcoin though it is growing. Bitcoin will forever remain the king of cryptocurrency no matter what.
Bitcoin cash was originally a fraudulent project. Who understands a little about the crypto currency get it. The lighting network solves all the problems of Bitcoin.

Based on what legal standard?
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Bitcoin cash was originally a fraudulent project. Who understands a little about the crypto currency get it. The lighting network solves all the problems of Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Beginners look at the success stories, for example, four-fold increase in bitcoin during 2016 helped to cut losses from the fall of the rate of the crypto currency and many investors, investing bitcoin, got a good income)) All possible))
Activity: 378
I do not think that BHC will ever be able to get closer to the indicators and achievements of BTC. In fact, there are many other coins on the market that have such chances. For example, I admit the possibility that in the future ETH or NEO will lead the market. But BHC definitely does not have that chance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I do not consider this option in the future. For me personally, Bitcoin Cash is a completely fraudulent project. They just want to make money thanks to BTC. But I do not believe that they have a chance for such rapid development and success in the future.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
I believe that such a probability exists. Everything depends on supply and demand. With great demand, this coin has every chance of overtaking Bitcoin. The main thing is that as many people as possible to use Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I believe that bitcoin has a future but bitcoin cash will leave the top in the future !
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event

It's more than likely that BeeCash (Bitcoin Cash) will slowly slide down until it goes to its rightful place.

Just imagine all the bitcoiners who still haven't sold their airdropped coins due to laziness or technical fears.

Honestly it's an anomaly that a bitcoin fork with such little purpose behind it is so highly valued.
Activity: 17
Despite the fact that the worth of bitcoin goes down day by day, nobody will replace its place. Bitcoin is often leading within the crypto market, therefore, it's uphill that bitcoin cash can take the bitcoin place.
Activity: 71
Whenever the price of bitcoin down the price of bitcoincash was down. Although BitcoinCash is a good and unquestionable coin, it is very unlikely to replace BTC, its market capitalization is still low, and its use is not as clear as Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: