Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 5972 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
bitcoin will always get the top-notch position in the cryptocurrency as bitcoin is like a mother for the all other coins and bitcoin is more popular than the other coins. people still like bitcoin and they make bitcoin as the king because the benefits from the price of bitcoin are attracted people to come and join the crypto world. so far, bitcoin cash following bitcoin and bitcoin cash take the fourth place in the coinmarketcap list after ethereum and ripple and I think bitcoin cash have the opportunity to compete with ethereum and ripple.
Activity: 7
I also feel the same with the future of BCH most likely that ready to replace Bitcoin is BCH if it is a bad thing on Bitcoin, but for the next few years Bitcoin remains number 1 and still remains the mother of all existing digital coins and despite the price continues to decline but the big community always raises the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 11
right now I see bitcoin cash in the usual position, and it is unlikely that bitcoin cash will only be part of bitcoin. and will not move beyond bitcoin.
Activity: 9
This maybe my own opinion but as far as i know, BitcoinCash is a coin that was designed to bring profit to it's developers and team. Just look at the way it is pumped and dumped without regard for it's users. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Never. Bitcoin - cryptocurrency father. Bitcoin cash is youngest son. But you can take profit from bitcoin cash
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I often see such a common statement. But I am absolutely convinced that in the coming years Bitcoin will definitely not be able to surpass the successful positions of BTC. I really hope that starting next year, the BTC will gradually regain its growth. In any case, he will remain a confident king on the modern crypto market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think community dont select this fork how first cryptocurrency.
Roger try different tricks but all of them dont work.
Replacing btc with bigger blocksize not enough, its clear
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Many people say that it is impossible for bitcoin cash to replace bitcoin, and the main factor that makes bitcoin cash difficult to replace bitcoin is because the bitcoin cash feature is almost the same as bitcoin, there is no other added value.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
It's very unlikely Bitcoin Cash will overtake Bitcoin in market cap as the rate of adoption is far too low and it doesn't have a strong enough development team behind it but there's plenty of hype that gets generated by the major holders and supporters to promote it and artificially inflate its value
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
The Bitcoin Cash network will undergo a protocol upgrade. Businesses and individuals who use the Bitcoin Cash network should check to ensure that their software is compatible with the upgrade. the November 15, 2018 bitcoin cash hard fork. may not replace the value of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency asset but replace bitcoin as a digital currency.
Activity: 99
Merit: 3
I think Bitcoin will never be under Bitcoin Cash. Why ? Because there is no Bitcoin Cash if there is no Bitcoin. I can say that Bitcoin in todays market is on its stable price which is not to high nor not to low.I say that because it's still on 6 thousand dollars, the only thing that goes ups and down is the hundred part. Also, other coins/tokens are still depending in the price of Bitcoin. Whenever Bitcoin goes up they're also going up but, when Bitcoin goes down they also goes down.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Bitcoin Cash has proven its resilience in the past. Despite being opposed by the proponents of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash has managed to cling on to the 4th position as far as the market cap is concerned. But I don't know whether it will be able to replace Bitcoin as the no.1 crypto.
Activity: 602
It will be too early to say that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin, if we talk about bitcoin price then bitcoin price is stabling now & hope at then end of 2018 we will see a positive re bounce.
Bitcoin cash increasing its market cap but it will take time to be second after the Bitcoin.
Activity: 14
I don't really think so, because Bitcoin supposed to be digital gold anyway and Bcash is like a more convenient method of payment.
Bitcoin cash is one of the alternative coins and we know that the alternative coins are only depending on the bitcoin.maybe he other coins can beat by the bitcoin cash but the bitcoin is impossible too now. The only have a chance is ethereum.
At the moment, there is no reason to believe that bitcoin will lose its position as leader. This very competently constructed currency, with a lot of support. Bitcoin has passed the test of time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
I don't think so. The current decline in bitcoin prices is normal. from year to year Bitcoin has experienced a decline and an increase in prices. If the current bitcoin is down, one day it will experience an increase again. Even though Bitcoin Cash can replace the Bitcoin place and it can happen. However, it took a little longer for that. For now, the volume of bitcoin is still superior to other coins.
I think bitcoin would always be staying at the first position and no other coin can ever replace it as it is the first coin and it's popularity will always be higher than that of any other cryptocurrency. There might be coins which might be more profitable than bitcoin but as for the price, bitcoin would be staying at the top.
At the moment, there is no reason to believe that bitcoin will lose its position as leader. This very competently constructed currency, with a lot of support. Bitcoin has passed the test of time.
Activity: 16
I think bitcoincash will not exceed bitcoin because there is no sign indicating that bitcoincash will go beyond bitcoin. Because whenever the price of bitcoin down the price of bitcoincash was down. Although BitcoinCash is a good and unquestionable coin, it is very unlikely to replace BTC, its market capitalization is still low, and its use is not as clear as Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: