Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 5951 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think this is not entirely true. For all of course in different ways. Bitcoin Cash is also a good coin, but for me personally, Bitcoin comes first.
Activity: 266
I think this is not entirely true. For all of course in different ways. Bitcoin Cash is also a good coin, but for me personally, Bitcoin comes first.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I don't think so. It can have some place on market. But BTC will leave more valuable than BCH. Because it's a copy with some fix and a huge marketing. But BTC is a basis for all crypto and it's legend with a good developing team
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Currently nothing looks like bitcoin cash could really be a corollary to bitcoin. I believe that will remain so in the future. For me, bitcoin cash is no more than an fork and altcoin.
Activity: 11
Bitcoin cash or other coins is have the opportunity to it. But I still belive that Bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 14
Bitcoin are going down now days but crypto crazy people thinks that it's going to be very high very soon.and bitcoin cash is now accepted by some companies like Microsoft so according to me bitcoin cash don't take the palace of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I have already seen various threads, can Ripple or ETH replace BTC?

now here is Bitcoin Cash, the answer is no.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
in my mind, I do not think bitcoin cash will take bitcoin. Bitcoin crash is just an altcoin. It is very unlikely to happen in the,
I think that the coin is only lurking about because the guys in Bitcoin Cash want more coins.
I don't think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin at all! And I don't see any coin can take over bitcoin's position in the crypto. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto and everyone who believed in bitcoin since day one will never leave bitcoin's legacy so no matter how others try to destroy bitcoin they will never succeed.
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now. For some reason I think end of year bitcoin cash will hit $16,000.. It won't catch bitcoin this year but in the upcoming years fomo bch.
If you look at the current crypto trend, it seems there will be no altcoin that can replace Bitcoin. And if there will be, I'm pretty sure it's not BitcoinCash.
Activity: 10
BTC is now lost real-time transaction and low fees this two big functions, such as BTC is no future, even if there is no competition in currency, the BTC if continue to content with the status quo, do not seek to change only a dead end.
It is impossible to imagine that Bitcoin Cash can ever replace Bitcoin. BTC will always have the leading position. In my opinion, it is worth investing in this best and the most valuable cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 13
If you look at the current crypto trend, it seems there will be no altcoin that can replace Bitcoin. And if there will be, I'm pretty sure it's not BitcoinCash.
What's about taking place Bitcoin? I'm not sure in the short year. But, It may happen if the Bitcoin Cash is more stable and acceptable to people and parties in the world. We cannot predict it very well. But I think, Bitcoin still becomes the first.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
No i dont think that Bitcoin cash can beat the Bitcoin .
I think that bitcoin cash was only to make money for some perople they made big cash with the fork .
But mainly the Bitcoin has enought updates to stay at to no need for cash.

regards
At this point, you are correct the hyped is for those alts who's have different target venue unlike btc cash which comes from the idea of bitcoin, who's gonna invest with this coin when btc is still alive and kicking, people who understand crypto as well with those who are just here to earned will take some risk with other alts, that have potential to compete with development and progress against the number one, its more likely to invest with alts that is so ambitious to make his name away from bitcoin achievements inside this industry.
Activity: 504
I believe that Bitcoin will not be able to get ahead, it is possible that the price will rise in Ostolnye coins, but they will not be able to outrun Bitcoin, since Bitcoin capitalization is very high
Activity: 425
One year later, BCH is still way behind BTC. This is a sign that BCH is not chasing BTC at all. Instead, it is trying to survive the bearish market. Ripple actually surpass BCH for the top 3 coins.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
As you told bitcoin price go down by day but take a look in bitcoin cash also it's more down over the bitcoin. If we compare the both coins growth in last three months then bitcoin doing good.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: