Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Although bitcoincash is superior to bitcoin in every aspect, but I do not think it can beat bitcoin on price, anyway its still the coin born after.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
No,i dont think so,Bitcoin cash will not Replace Bitcoin at the top, If it were to replace bitcoin, IT probably would have already, I think the technology Bitcoin represents is far too sophisticated to be replaced by Bitcoin Cash , Bitcoin will remain at the top of the crypto market for a considerable period of time,i always bitcoin is king os coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Should not, compare etc to eth.
BTC is actually not technology, but belief. Technology can be copied and cloned, but can beliefs be cloned? Bitcoin cash needs to grow longer than Bitcoin. It is the consensus of the community that the value of Bitcoin cash can exceed Bitcoin only in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
Bitcoin Cash will never replace Bitcoin. If Ethereum failed to replace Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash can't do it. As far as I know Bitcoin Cash already fade in the limelight of cryptocurrency. It's popularity is wining because the hype of forks are over.

Right. It had it's time last year where it was overhyped by roger ver but i don't think it'll ever have that same effect again. Bch does have good features but that's it. It won't be able to replace btc.
Activity: 98
don't worry, the fall will be over soon and we will see only growth
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Cash will never replace Bitcoin. If Ethereum failed to replace Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash can't do it. As far as I know Bitcoin Cash already fade in the limelight of cryptocurrency. It's popularity is wining because the hype of forks are over.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If you really have such thoughts in your head, then I do not recommend further participation in the crisis area, since such actions can obviously worsen your deposit and your health in general.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
No i dont think bitcoin cash will touch bitcoin. because if bitcoin continuously dumping then people will  withdraw their trust from bitcoin. Then they also don't trust bitcoin cash more than bitcoin. So bitcoin cash also down more.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I don't really think so. Bitcoin Cash is a part of the original Bitcoin. Yes, it could raise a lot, but it will never replace original Bitcoin. But may be another altcoin will replace it...
Activity: 112
I think that's because we have the market value unstable for any time it can increase.
but bitcoin can not be replaced by bitcoin cash because we know KING of the coins is bitcoin as well as the so-called crypto currency for bitcoin. in other words so the name of crypto currency in bitcoin is best known in countries.
copper member
Activity: 303
i think ETH will take place of Bitcoin
Activity: 75
I think that each something that has 'cash' in its name will be dead in the nearest time because I am sure that crypto is not so suitable thing to be in cash as well, cash is the part of the past and present but it couldn't take place in the our future at all.
Activity: 181
If the price falls on BTC, then the price falls on the BCH.  I think that BCH will not be able to replace BTC.
Activity: 322
I think that both bitcoin and bitcoin cache will soon disappear, too useless currencies
Activity: 294
nope there is no way other crypto currencies can surpass the bitcoin. i think they will be successful or have a high value someday but never ever take the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 46
Bitcoin money specifically claims the relating clients since it was produced, which isn't conceivable with every single advanced cash. With the expansion in the market estimation of bitcoin money and the nonstop rise of mechanical favorable circumstances, bitcoin money has progressively picked up the help of more mineworkers and clients. In spite of the fact that it won't really supplant Bitcoin, it merits putting resources into.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
I see no point in the forks of famous coins like bitcoin/eth. All of them are created with one purpose, to maining some amount of these assets, and then sell after fork
Activity: 155
BCH will not replace BTC.  And when the price falls on the BTC, the price falls on other coins.  And at the moment only the BTC almost did not fall in price.
Activity: 350

If the price of bitcoin falls, all of the coins including bitcoin cash and many other bitcoin bla bla coins fall. So it would be very illogical that expecting bitcoin cash can be a real competitor of bitcoin and can beat it.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin cash is founded by a group of fraudsters, it's mostly getting mined by their group of mining centers, and it's only purpose is to make that small group of people rich.

Bitcoin on the other hand, is the first decentralized cryptocurrency made with some awesome ideology, that COULD quite easily become a worldwide accepted means of payment one day. These two can't really be compared. Maybe, just maybe, the crazy crypto market will make them comparable at one point, but that would be really briefly.
Pages:
Jump to: