Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 5967 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I don't think Bitcoin Cash has any important advantages over Bitcoin . The advantage of Bitcoin Cash is fast transactions
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
Over the past week, the price of BTC has grown significantly, I think soon the price of BTC will be 12,000+ dollars.
Activity: 135
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

wow does not seem to be happening, ethereum in second position is very difficult to shift the bitcoin. I guess bitcoin cash will not replace bitcoin, it's too far for people to hope that bitcoin cash will lead the crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I do not think so. If it happens so that bitcoin will give first place to another coin, then this coin will not be cash.
In fact, it seems to me that the price of a coin and its real benefits are often not correlated. There are a lot of manipulations on the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

I don't really have much knowledge about bitcoin cash and I have never invested on it and as a newbie in the field because my focus is on BTC, Ripple, and Etherium. But according to my friend which an experience trader Bitcoin Cash is really a good choice if you want to invest on it, in terms of its features, potential growth, profitability and market cap will never be a problem in the future, you just have to be patience in this field by buying and selling at the right moment.
Activity: 152
No...of course no. Bitcoin Cash is a silly attempt to create something new using the well known name of Bitcoin, for me to be successful, you need to create something completely unique and stand-alone from others.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

In my opinion, even if BTC's price continue drops even further, Bitcoin Cash can not replace it. I would not say that Bitcoin Cash is one of the best coins on the market, and I think that if BTC is replaced, it will be from from some altcoin.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
BCH was created for one purpose - scam. He does not have any advantages over real Bitcoin. The increase in the size of the unit is not a solution to scalability, and the path to centralization.

Then why are significantly more merchants accepting BCH then BTC and why is BCH just why of 1 year old and therefore the fastest growing cryptocurrency this year with a 14 billion dollar marketcap? Can you back up your baseless claim?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
BCH was created for one purpose - scam. He does not have any advantages over real Bitcoin. The increase in the size of the unit is not a solution to scalability, and the path to centralization.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I don't think that's going to happen. I'd better keep investing in bitcoin as it is on the market much longer than Bitcoin Cash
Activity: 420
Very funny joke, of course not! The BitcoinCash project is no more than a dummy today. Therefore, I do not understand why people generally invest their money there. because I think that this project is generally unworthy.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
No, i think bitcoin cash is scam, it's fake bitcoin for earning money and people don't understand it. I think bitcoin cash will be like bitconnect.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read, by an account that was created at the peak of BTC’s price. Another January 2018 BTC warrior with zero merit.
Activity: 142
I think it will not be ever! Bitcoin it s the most popular crypto currency in the world, also it is father of all crypto! so I think it will be major always
I fully support you.  BTC is now a very strong coin and very popular.  And I think BTC for a long time will be the top 1 coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I think it will not be ever! Bitcoin it s the most popular crypto currency in the world, also it is father of all crypto! so I think it will be major always
Activity: 86
Bitcoin cash does not exceed Bitcoin, which is just a forked currency of Bitcoin. And I don't think there is a coin that will exceed Bitcoin, so this is impossible. Bitcoin cash is profitable. I believe that transcendence is impossible.
Activity: 181
I'm sure not. Bitcoin is impossible to get ahead, it is the leading coin in cryptocurrency, I believe that it will never be exceeded, it will always be the king of the industry.
I think you're right.  BTC is a very popular and strong coin.  The price for BCH has increased, but this coin will not replace BTC.
Activity: 118
I doubt that in the next few years any coin can replace BTC.  I do not believe in the success of BCH.
Activity: 81
I'm sure not. Bitcoin is impossible to get ahead, it is the leading coin in cryptocurrency, I believe that it will never be exceeded, it will always be the king of the industry.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin is as established coin and have a respectful position in the market it has it's position in the investor and money business men, on other hand bitcoin cash is a child before bitcoin, prices are some time settle on base of bitcoin price means bitcoin is the controller, so price of bitcoin cash depends upon price of bitcoin how it can compete.
Activity: 172
No, i think bitcoin cash is scam, it's fake bitcoin for earning money and people don't understand it. I think bitcoin cash will be like bitconnect.
I'm not sure that BCH is a scam, but this coin will not replace BTC.  For a very long time, BTC will be coin number one.
Pages:
Jump to: