Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 5967 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
No, i think bitcoin cash is scam, it's fake bitcoin for earning money and people don't understand it. I think bitcoin cash will be like bitconnect.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
We don't know what gonna happen in crypto world. I think bitcoincash will never ever outplay bitcoin, even though Bitcoin cash has good potential to grow it can never replace Bitcoin because it is only a hardfork of bitcoin and we can see there progress over years. Maybe in the future this may happen if Bitcoin comes to bubbles but for now let's not think about it and go on supporting Bitcoin.
Activity: 27
I don't think Bitcoin cash can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is a forked coin. It can't go far beyond Bitcoin itself. If the bitcoin depreciates, the bitcoin cash will also depreciate.
I myself do not think that bitcoin cash can replace bitcoin, bitcoin is the most popular and number one currency of the world and will remain as number one for a long long time, I cannot see any other crypto currency which can take bitcoin place so easily.
Activity: 270
My answer is no. Bitcoin Cash is a good crypto currency but not as good as like bitcoin. In future Bitcoin Cash price can reach 5k marks but there is no chance to overcome bitcoins from any angle. Bitcoin is the mother of Bitcoin Cash, it's created from Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Dont envision so by reason of whether bitcoin bill interchange bitcoin,that would be a enlarged abstraction away on the contrary humanities custom harry to benefit BCASH becaus in each likelihood near of the humanities be paraphrase how centralised bitcoin bill is, dancer and his bedfellows easy up its value that is why we shouldnt be supporting these centralised coins.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Bitcoin Cash had this opportunity last year but finally it was failure (probably a lot of people remember big BTC cash pump last year and then its dump)

Bitcoin Cash will be one year old to its introduction the the marketcap in almost a week. Having said this, Bitcoin Cash is the best performing cryptocurrency by marketcap in 1 year. Claiming that BCH is a failure ignores facts.

There are a lot of stupid people and robots on this forum that have completely overlooked these facts. Even robots should know better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It seems that the price is improving, it remains only to the rest of the coins for bitcoin pulled up!
Activity: 20
No bitcoin money won't outflank bitcoin on the grounds that theres no sign demonstrating that bitcoin money will occur of bitcoin on the grounds that whenever bitcoin cost goes down the cost of bitcoin money goes down as will.
Activity: 37
Bitcoin money specifically claims the relating clients since it was created, which isn't conceivable with every single computerized cash. With the expansion in the market estimation of bitcoin money and the consistent rise of mechanical favorable circumstances, bitcoin money has bit by bit picked up the help of more diggers and clients. Despite the fact that it won't really supplant Bitcoin, it merits putting resources into.
Activity: 434
I don't think Bitcoin cash can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is a forked coin. It can't go far beyond Bitcoin itself. If the bitcoin depreciates, the bitcoin cash will also depreciate.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
In fact, Bitcoin is indeed being in a situation of selling points down. And this is also followed by all Altcoin including the BCH and I could argue that BCH would also be difficult if passing through BTC. BCH's own coins and value also outweighed the ETH. But the selling volume BCH is very low and is still very high in the ETH.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
bitcoin cash has no meaning at all let alone in comparison to bitcoin. Although the bitcoin weakened then this is also the case that will be experienced by bitcoin cash, so to pursue a bitcoin itself is not possible. so it's going to be things that are not possible when bitcoin cash will replace the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
I think bitcoin prices will remain number one and until now there is no coin whose price can beat bitcoin as well as bitcoin cash
Activity: 58
Well, no matter how down Bitcoin might go, i still don't think Bitcoin cash has that potential  to take the place of Bitcoin. If that must be, it will take years but not now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Cash had this opportunity last year but finally it was failure (probably a lot of people remember big BTC cash pump last year and then its dump)
Activity: 196
Nope, infact no other coin out there has the potential to replace bitcoin. Those coin could not even achieve the same achievements bitcoin has. Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency world for more years to come. Bitcoin is just too powerful and popular to be replaced by some coin.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin can't be replaced, especially these forks. Even if they have more support, they are still forked, not real bitcoin. As Bitcoin's own technology upgrades, it will become more and more useful.
I agree.  BCH will never replace BTC and even more so now the price for BTC is much higher than on BCH.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin can't be replaced, especially these forks. Even if they have more support, they are still forked, not real bitcoin. As Bitcoin's own technology upgrades, it will become more and more useful.
Activity: 161
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
bitcoin has a much larger community than bitcoin cash. economic law speaks when high demand or high support increases the value of goods.
but if all bitcoin users change their interest to bitcoin cash then the chance of bitcoin cash overtaking bitcoin will very likely happen.
for Bitcoin Cash does have an ever-increasing development. but for the development of Bitcoin Cash present, it still can not exceed Bitcoin or equal Bitcoin. with the presence of this coin pretty good. and for Bitcoin Cash to replace Bitcoin is still needed development is much more increased.
Activity: 46
Bitcoin cash is based on bitcoin trading volume, it is a hard branch, it is generated along with bitcoin changes, so it can not go beyond bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: