Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 5967 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Honestly no,because it founder is total dickhead who wants to rule the cryptocurrency market by himself using his own shitcoin! he is claiming the bCash or bitcoin cash or whatever the name of his coin is the real and only bitcoin existing,what a shit statement why would people use that bCash bitcash or shitcoin over the original bitcoin which is less manipulated compare to his shitty coin? which he can easily dumped if he wanted to???  Huh
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
still hard to tell. bitcoin is still digital gold in essence, its a better investment as it stands today i just don't see that going away and being replaced
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
I think that one currency that is purely theoretically able to overtake bitcoin is Ethereum. The rest, and especially Bitcoin Cash, will never be able to do this
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Hey man ! A lot of work need to be done for Bitcoin Cash. It could probably take the place or live with BTC. We have seen the problem of the fees of BTC, which it was too much for a lot of investor. But my personal point of you is , BTC is King on the market and will remain. Big holder can make the move of that. There is no reason yet Bitcoin cash will lead. BTC is gold for now
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
At the moment, there is no reason to believe that bitcoin will lose its position as leader. This very competently constructed currency, with a lot of support. Bitcoin has passed the test of time.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
With the way things are at the moment... I can say anything is possible. It would take a lot of efforts to gain over bitcoin. The marketcap is by far the highest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
No, no. Of course, the exchanges can to start the pump of this coin, and bring it as close as possible to bitcoin, but it will never be able overtake Bitcoin
Activity: 112
tsk tsk, no - no - and no, nevertheless, there is no such coin that can overcome Bitcoin now, maybe after five to ten years, a coin may surpass the usage of Bitcoin but it's not function, just keep it in mind that Bitcoin is the center and some coins are merely factor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Why anyone need Bitcoin Cash today? BTC is have lightning network, small fees and worldwide adoption/popularity nowadays and you expect that ordinary fork will replace it? Grin
Activity: 168
Yeah no way it will not replace Bitcoin...nothing will replace bitcoin I think, most of the people know only bitcoin and nothing else anyway.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'm sure cash will never replace the BTC. Bitcoin has a very long history and a large community. Yes, there are frictions, but I don't think that bitcoin fans  will move because of this to the side of evil (bitcoin cash). cash is  fork and evaluated for me as speculative asset for traders.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
There is a chance that bitcoin cash will dethrone bitcoin but IMO the probability of it happening is below 1%. There are many other good altcoins popping out of ICO's that might also overtake bitcoin, but it is most likely that btc will stay as the king of cryptocurrency even if it has become mainstream. That will be the case because as of the moment it is more well known and is proven to be resilient unlike any other coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
bitcoin has a much larger community than bitcoin cash. economic law speaks when high demand or high support increases the value of goods.
but if all bitcoin users change their interest to bitcoin cash then the chance of bitcoin cash overtaking bitcoin will very likely happen.
Activity: 416
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is definitely better than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is just a hard fork that doesn't really have any use and I don't think it will be here in the long run as it will die out with a lot of other coins who have no use.
Activity: 70
We can already see some upward movement in the market. The development in price is pretty obvious. Price of other coins still depends on the price of Bitcoin, so yeah may be other coins will also recover with the price development of Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
Pages:
Jump to: