Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ? - page 16. (Read 3354 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47
December 27, 2017, 11:14:47 PM
Why would it be controversial? If you mean because of the usages that people are leading to bitcoin, then it is fault of the people who do such those things, not because of bitcoin.
Money has been used for those purposes too, and that is not the fault of those who print the money.
It is a different concept, bitcoin is being used like real money right now, not like digital credits, just like a lot of people thought that they were before.
It is not controversial if you know what are the real reasons of bitcoin, and why it has been created for.

I think many people think bitcoin is controversial because of its high volatile then make people think twice to join bitcoin community and investing their money. I think it is kind of controversial.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
December 27, 2017, 09:52:03 PM
I think it is in a good way , no need for banks , no way to get your coins back if you lose your private key . Cryptocurrency can change the way the financial system works now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 06:09:42 PM
It is controversial becuase it defies all what the vast majority of the world know about economy. Also is pretty hard for average people to understand how there is value in something that is not tangible and only exists on the internet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 06:03:21 PM
I totally agree with your point of view. Bitcoin like a other currencies are very controversial. Mainly because of their technology which allow people to have very high anonymity/securit etc. But in the current world where everyone is sharing everything it doesn't fit... The blockchain technology is very impressive, but in crypto currencies it avoid banks, what makes them upset. It will give as many goods and surely also something unpleasant.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
December 27, 2017, 07:29:05 AM
as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Yes, bitcoin is contrvesial. I've read some articles regarding banks and other government institutions in some country that were not favorable with bitcoins. I guess that's unavoidable since cryptocurrencies are replacement of a fiat money, they may be concern. But i hope it would someday be legalized and get accepted worldwide.
Activity: 69
December 27, 2017, 07:08:22 AM
I think bitcoin is already popular right now. It is very controversial in a good way, the community of bitcoin is rising day by day. They are hooked to the possibility to have unlimited earnings.
reading.......
December 26, 2017, 08:12:31 AM
as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.

Yes this is why bitcoin and all the anonymous coins are going to be controversial in the future. The people want to remain hidden from governments because everyday that passes we reveal more sensitive information about

ourselves to the world. You would think when Facebook came around people would have shunned that idea right down but the exact opposite happened. Now to recuperate what privacy we gave up crypto is a seemingless

transition to make and use.
It will be in the future but were still waiting for the right time for bitcoin to be so much popular. It will be so much in demand and probably featured in so many magazines or any new cast in tv radio etc.
Activity: 98
December 26, 2017, 08:05:51 AM
Yes, bitcoin is very controversial but in a good manner. Its popularity have risen, and day by day investors are coming, more people are hooked to the possibility that bitcoins can give them a better earnings.
Activity: 294
December 26, 2017, 08:02:42 AM
Yes it is true, bitcoin is controversial and it can be seen where not all governments accept the existence of bitcoin. They argue a lot because it thinks bitcoin dangerous, but basically bitcoin is created as a digital currency that makes it easier for the holder to transact.
December 26, 2017, 07:29:55 AM
Its very controversial, vecuase bitcoin now is the most valuable thing in the worl. And specially in USA bitcoin is much papular, and i hope in my country people will give attention in bitcoin. Becuase bitcoin is have a big impact in our country specially in poor places. I hope bitcoin is televise if value change everyday. And to be legal also

Activity: 196
December 26, 2017, 07:25:01 AM
Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.

Yes this is why bitcoin and all the anonymous coins are going to be controversial in the future. The people want to remain hidden from governments because everyday that passes we reveal more sensitive information about

ourselves to the world. You would think when Facebook came around people would have shunned that idea right down but the exact opposite happened. Now to recuperate what privacy we gave up crypto is a seemingless

transition to make and use.
It is going to be controversial but since bitcoin has many other features that are great people are going to use it, this is why bitcoin regulation from the governments is going to have a lot more to do with people identified themselves than with any kind of technical issue, and as you said since most people are already fine with revealing everything about themselves in platforms like Facebook then they will have no problem revealing their addresses to the government.

In my country, some people dindt know about bitcoin so they dont want to pay attention in bitcoin. But i think, if media will report about bitcoin. I think many people will willing to learn about cryptocurrency. Becuase its value is very high if we convert in our money.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 07:20:02 AM
I think the bitcoin dispute is normal, a new thing in the process of development, always accompanied by improvement and change. There are some shortcomings of the bitcoin, which is often used by illegal people. But this is not a problem unique to bitcoin. As bitcoins are often paid by drug dealers and ammunition, can they not be able to deal without bitcoins? I believe one of the biggest reason bitcoin is, its not like currency devaluation.
I look at this matter with quite different angle. I think the bitcoin is controversial because the elders of the wall street did not want anything to take it over, as they were happy with all the control on the money of the public. Now bitcoin is taking that control out of their hands and giving it to the people, so they are making it controversial to keep their identity alive in the market. They will keep doing this until one day where they will accept the reality.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 26, 2017, 05:35:15 AM
Bitcoin can be controversial because it is some person who misuses freedom from bitcoin itself. and this would be a reason for governments in a country to disapprove of bitcoin. actually if we want to see in terms of positipnya of course many of the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin and one of them is I think at least bitcoin can reduce the rate of unemployment that is now being a polemic that must be faced in every country, especially countries that have high unemployment rate . so I think this controversy may be one of the bits of bitcoin, of course, this means that the error is not on the bitcoin, but it's because the parties are willing to use bitcoin for crime purposes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 05:07:57 AM
I guess so, because it is not yet accepted to all though many have supported it already nowadays, the controversy of being questioned, what is really the root income of bitcoin, where it is being used,is it taxable one day to make it legal? Or would it lasts forever and continously go up to the moon and remain be patronized by bitcoiners, those will remain questionable
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 26, 2017, 05:00:03 AM

I think so. For the fact that it is an online currency and quite new to the ears of the people makes it controversial. Mankind has been using the FIAT system for a very long time. It has been centuries. Now, bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies comes out and people are somehow interested and has been investing on it despite being new.
Activity: 532
December 25, 2017, 11:22:44 PM
The issues of bitcoin that it is used in the darknet for crimes online is already controversial and people are divided because of that. This controversy will never end for sure but I know that bitcoin will still remain.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 25, 2017, 10:46:28 PM
I think not, everything that is so dependent on the market that rising and falling prices are common, bitcoin is like a commodity that is freely sold and bought so that it affects the price.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 07:52:37 PM
yes in the past years,until now bitcoin is really controversial,there are so many people who are very interested to join bitcoin even they do not know what they are doing they just heard it then suddenly they are saying that hey can i join that,because bitcoin is very controversial.
Merit: 103
December 25, 2017, 02:43:22 PM
And what is the problem with that? well, we all know that the criminality is something no one is going to stop, no matter what. But at the moment bitcoin is making us earn a lot of money through different activities and just by holding them, i dont see anything negative in this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 02:39:53 PM
Bitcoin is a very controversial thing, as we know that today almost all countries are banned bitcoin but this can not stop because of the bitcoin community is strong.
Pages:
Jump to: