Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ? - page 29. (Read 3354 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 04:35:04 PM
as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.

Yes this is why bitcoin and all the anonymous coins are going to be controversial in the future. The people want to remain hidden from governments because everyday that passes we reveal more sensitive information about

ourselves to the world. You would think when Facebook came around people would have shunned that idea right down but the exact opposite happened. Now to recuperate what privacy we gave up crypto is a seemingless

transition to make and use.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 04:34:33 PM
Why would it be controversial? If you mean because of the usages that people are leading to bitcoin, then it is fault of the people who do such those things, not because of bitcoin.
Money has been used for those purposes too, and that is not the fault of those who print the money.
It is a different concept, bitcoin is being used like real money right now, not like digital credits, just like a lot of people thought that they were before.
It is not controversial if you know what are the real reasons of bitcoin, and why it has been created for.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 16, 2017, 04:14:54 PM
as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 16, 2017, 09:19:30 AM
Being 100% honest and clean with money wouldn't bring you any extra profits in our society i believe, Bitcoin being used in illegal activities are normal since the it's rising price few years ago. Anyone with some particular knowledge in blockchain would know what BTC is capable to do and medias are trying to increase awareness to people and still, nobody can resist the hidden potential of somewhat a futuristic 'internet currency' that came up from no where and could be exchanged into cold hard cash, once the impact is significant governments globally would certainly step up their new regulations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 08:59:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: