Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon? - page 49. (Read 417177 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has prospective to dominate the entire world financial method by turning out to be world-wide forex.I feel we will need to hold out for this taking place in a decade or two with exception of unforeseen events which can bring about this treatment.
It seems to me that it is necessary to take into account the fact that many people will not be ready to use crypto currency. This is not only related to education or certain knowledge, because a very huge factor is the ease of using and applying currency in everyday life.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has prospective to dominate the entire world financial method by turning out to be world-wide forex.I feel we will need to hold out for this taking place in a decade or two with exception of unforeseen events which can bring about this treatment.
Activity: 448
I do not think that bitkoyn will replace the dollar. The authorities will not allow this. And at the moment, bitkoyn is an investment speculative mechanism, and money is provided by goods and services, under which their emission occurs.
Activity: 518
I am never imagined if bitcoin could replace dollar as currency that applies in various countries. Huge dollar capitalization and small fraction is factor why dollar's superior compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin can only be an alternative solution to handle things below dollar.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
I think bitcoin cannot replace dollar anymore because dollar is the goverment money and since then dollar always there and its long term money.But bitcoin once its value decrease maybe there is a possibility that it will become bubble.
i think bitcoin can be treat as equal as $, but bitcoin cannot fully replace the dollars (fiat). As, at some point we cannot resist to use fiat/dollars than bitcoin.
but we can say that in future it will be a part of economy of every country.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
Yes I have faith that it'll switch the buck quickly.

It will never get quickly though and most of all it will never happen in our lifetime, maybe there is a chance but USA will not allow it to happen in the future because dollar represents the nationality of America and the Government of it will not give any chance for Bitcoin to take over what they have already establish for such a long time. Fiat moneys are fine with the real world so as Bitcoin in the digital world, there is no reason to fight this two as they are good with what they are now today.
Activity: 210
I think bitcoin cannot replace dollar anymore because dollar is the goverment money and since then dollar always there and its long term money.But bitcoin once its value decrease maybe there is a possibility that it will become bubble.
Activity: 2
Many people think that Bitcoin will never switch the buck, I'm one of those people. I just by no means see Bitcoin changing fiat, people love fiat an excessive amount of for this to happen.
Activity: 183
Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

Well Only time will tell, but that's not gonna happen any soon though.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I think it has the potential to replace BTC but soon is simply a small too much, It would be good if it is able to replace USD at some point but saying soon is really requesting a huge alter soon.

Dollar is the strongest currency of the world, the influence of the dollar is very large, while bitcoin still few people know and use, I'm not sure that bitcoin can replace the dollar in the near future.
Activity: 2
I think it has the potential to replace BTC but soon is simply a small too much, It would be good if it is able to replace USD at some point but saying soon is really requesting a huge alter soon.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Coinbase Chief executive officer is drunk, bitcoin has been changing a lot previously many years, and United states dollar is very strong at this time, there is no way bitcoin can and will replace dollar in the near future.
He is just too optimistic but he forget to be realistic, bitcoin is very successful but its success will not replace dollar in the circulation.
Every government will always protect their creation and something that they can control, bitcoin is not something they can control so why would they support it.
you are right. the government will never replace the dollar with something newly known, even with bitcoin. the dollar must remain to maintain the stability of their economic system. so I think the government will do anything so bitcoin does not replace the dollar.
Activity: 518
I think Bitcoin will not replace Dollar first of all it is a governments money they not gonna destroy it and since I was a born dollar is alive I mean it is not easy to replace a things that still here for a long term and Bitcoin will just replace it so easy.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Coinbase Chief executive officer is drunk, bitcoin has been changing a lot previously many years, and United states dollar is very strong at this time, there is no way bitcoin can and will replace dollar in the near future.
He is just too optimistic but he forget to be realistic, bitcoin is very successful but its success will not replace dollar in the circulation.
Every government will always protect their creation and something that they can control, bitcoin is not something they can control so why would they support it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
In the near future to come, it is certainly not possible for btc to replace us dollar. But if bitcoin can survice up to 25 years more, then I believe that bitcoin will once replace the dollar. users of the bitcoin is always increasing, and certainly had a strong opportunity to replace the US or other countries dollar.
Activity: 278
No of course not there are so many people using dollar and bitcoin doesn't know by every people in the world there is just a percentage of the people who are using bitcoins. , and also dollar is a physical money not digital there is a big difference.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Bitcoin can replace dollar if most of the people start using bitcoins inplace of dollars. Also there is still some time need to grow cryptocurrency in local markets.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
hi, i dont think BTC will replace dollar, at least in 5 years time. Because people involved in cryptocurrency are still not many as compare to the world population.
Dollars is a very specific currency in the physical world that is, and to have the fact that it is indeed one of the leading fiat out there. Still 5 years and is not enough time to replace dollars, I mean it is still relevant and by predicting it will last 1 more century I guess.
Activity: 602
Maybe but not now, its possible that bitcoin will replace dollar in the future , but that is far beyond . Because most of us people are not into digital currency , most people uses the fiat money in their daily living, and most countries do not have the knowledge of crypto currencies. Not even the gold replace the dollar.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
To replace the dollar soon seems difficult, this is because the dollar is the currency with the largest market of the world, almost all transactions between countries using dollars and the US government to maintain full circulation and control of the dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: