Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon? - page 8. (Read 417177 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No bitcoin wont replace dollar. Money is money even though the price of a bitcoin is doubled more people likes to use paper money to buy those things they need
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Sorry but i had to say, Bitcoin idea is dead
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will never replace any fiat currency because government of any country will protect their national currency whatever it takes. Anyway bitcoin leads the world nowadays.
Activity: 39
i think there must happen some extraordinary changes in the world to replace dollar. we shouldnt forget, most people in the world dont even know about krypto
Activity: 196
I don't know.just i know bitcoin is not enough  but I think that it is insufficient to fulfill the requests of all the countries.It is an courageous prediction and maybe know what he tell.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
There are now many unemployed and homeless people on the streets and in every country in the world if Bitcoin in the future replace the dollar, the poor and the homeless will find the Bitcoins. How they do not have the knowledge and experience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think the bitcoin dollar position can certainly get because it is a decentralized digital currency and now it is very popular all over the world but it takes some time. I support too much bitcoin, because blockchain technology is used.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Governments will never let this happen. I don't understand how people don't understand this. Wars will be fought before any government gives up a control over their money!
Money and power is a package, if the dollar is defeated bitcoin then the USA government will officially declare war on bitcoin so I'm sure bitcoin will disappear, do not ever think so, let's get big profit without having to beat.
Activity: 224
We don’t know what might happen in future but speaking about current situation, I think bitcoin can’t easily take over USD. It is one of the most well known and well established currency being used worldwide.
Activity: 154
I think it was true. As what the present condition now in the world money vs. bitcoin. Some countries accepted bitcoin as their currency for improvement of their entire economic issue. They are looking for the future that bitcoin will replace fiat in more years or 15 years above.
Activity: 406
Everything is possible. Maybe the truth bitcoin will soon replace the dollar. I can not understand why many are afraid that bitcoin will become the same currency as the dollar is now? I think people are just afraid of bitcoin. Bitcoin future money.
To be honest i dont think that bitcoin can able to replace dollar soon because dollar is trusted by almost all people  in this world and we need it very much to survive in this world, and i think even kn the future bitcoin is we will not be able to replace dollar because not all people in this world is want to used bitcoin.
Activity: 118
Governments will never let this happen. I don't understand how people don't understand this. Wars will be fought before any government gives up a control over their money!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I think it will not, which can be how we turn the bitcoin into dollars, if bitcoin replaces the dollar it is not possible, judging by the most important dollar is physical money and bitcoin is the unreal e-money
It seems to me that each of these currencies is in its place and should deal with its specific functions. It is not necessary to think that Bitcoin can be used as a means of payment offline, in life.
Activity: 48
I honestly don't think it'll happen. Huh Huh
Activity: 308
I think it will not, which can be how we turn the bitcoin into dollars, if bitcoin replaces the dollar it is not possible, judging by the most important dollar is physical money and bitcoin is the unreal e-money
Activity: 70

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

i don't think that will be happen on the next generation,we believe that dollar is our international currency but if bitcoin will continue till the end,we all know that bitcoin will replace it.it is so hard to predict what will happen in the future.
Activity: 420

Read the following news:

I think they cannot replace the dollar anytime soon because there are still some people who cannot even access the bitcoins so how possible that the bitcoins will replace dollars if there are some poor people especially beggars that do not have some mobile phones and we all know that the basic thing that can access bitcoins is the mobile phone the real money is hard to them to have how much more when it will be bitcoins.
Activity: 11
Given the speed of developments in crypto world, 15 years doesn't seem short to me. If that does happen it will surely not be Bitcoin in its current form. I'm thinking it won't be bitcoin at all, but a new, technologically superior blockchain. This year I think we'll see a lot more institutional money go into crypto, which will be a huge milestone. Anyway can't wait to see what the future holds!
Activity: 85
there is a probability in the future that bitcoin may replace Dollar but not too soon. Cryptocurrencies are promising and its the trend given the technological advancement.
Activity: 119
No. Bitcoin is a simple currency it is not so powerful to bit the dollar. Bitcoin now is decreasing and people are leaving it specially investors so i think that this currency is goind to disappear soon.
Pages:
Jump to: