Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Etherinc will replace ethereum? - page 2. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
Ethereinc ​​is still quite new while Ethereum has long won the crypto market even in number 2 on marcetcap. Even though Ethererinc is still related to Ethereum, I don't think it will happen quickly. Ethereinc ​​is more focused on products, while Ethereum has dominated the ico market and altcoin market as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I don't think this is ever possible. Just like Bitcoin, ETH itself has grew tremendously over the year thus accumulating loads and loads of knowledge so as to remian relevant while offering a scalable blockchain. This year alone we know of the advances ETH is making and that's what shows how reliable and efficient ETH team is.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I think this is impossible. After so many years of development, ETH has reached the current level. Due to some shortcomings of ETH, it cannot be said that it replaced ETH. For example, bch, bcd, etc., I have not seen anyone say to replace BTC. This is the same reason.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
yes we could say that its characteristic was more improved than ethereum but how about the user of it, the volume and the market ,i think etherinc will need more time to beat what has ethereum.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
The answers is right there infront of you and it takes deep thought to see it ,I will say it out ,bitcoin for example can't fix many problems like faster transactions and cheaper transfer fees but still no coin or token has power to take over bitcoin ,get it now? Etherinc is just a fork like others out there and that doesn't mean it will take over
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
I don't think etehrinc will dominate the altcoin market or replace ethereum. while ethereum has proven its potential to lead the altcoin market as well. I believe more that ethereum is better and more promising for the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Team of Etherinc is not that focused on the product some of their investors already lose interest in it and sell their assets already. Though the project still has the potential to have a great price if team will just be focus and give updates to their community regularly. Anyways, even how good this crypto is for me it can never replace ethereum.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I think it's impossible. ETH has dominated the 2nd position for a long time and has a large number of people using it. There are many rumors about the fork, but so far I have not seen any information about it
Activity: 924
Etherinc is just an ethereum copycat and I don't believe that etherinc can be better than ethereum and don't forget ethereum has very many supporters, so for me what you say is impossible if etherinc will replace ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
I don't think ethereinc can easily replace ethereum, we can simply see the position of ethereum in a good position and it won't be easy for ethereinc
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
"better ethereum" is not enough of a marketing strategy if you ask me. You can do everything in your power to make a better ethereum but at the end of the day ethereum exists and this is just an ICO with a promise.

First ethereinc needs to exists, it needs to come out of ICO stage, needs to actually get people to use it and actually work much better than ethereum. It will have a forever battle with ethereum but also all other coins as well and in the end if it is really better than ethereum and all others than it will have a chance.

However, remember that bitcoin is not the best coin technically speaking, there are coins faster, cheaper, can do more and still much less than bitcoin. Being the number one (or number two for ethereum) worths more than what you can technically do. People prefer something that is already established then bet on something with a future promise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Heard of this project last year, but been a while or rather since this year have not heard anything from them nor the growth they have made so far. That is, if truly the platform has what it takes to replace ETH the news will be all over the crypto space.
In my own opinion comparing ETH and this, shouldn't even take place.
Activity: 1358
I don't think that altcoin will replace ethereum, ETH has a lot of supporters than ETI, this new altcoin has listed in 2 exchanges only so there is no chance to beat ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Even after one year I am not aware of that hardforked coin until found this one which is enough to say that ethereum is not going to replaced by those shit hardforks.

And stop comparing those hard forks with their origin coins,they were just done for making profits nor to give any benefit to the users.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Another coin who wants to replace ethereum, first of all this coin is not popular and I did not know about this coin because the potential coin is mostly potential and most of fhe trade know that. So there is no reason to compared etherinc to the ethereum because obviously ethereum still win and I believe most of the coin is more potential compared to the Etherinc I think even I did not do some research to this.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Honestly I don't need to think because I know they will never replace ethereum in any way. You should consider other already existing smart contract coins as a competitor to ethereum and just a Coin which has not even an mvp to offer
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also didn't heard about this coin, first time i thought is somehow a dev from Ethereum make a new coin with similar features? But i think a fork can't replace Ethereum and people will still use it because they believe and the history proves that Ethereum is a good coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum:

• reducing block time from 15s to 6s, which improved:
 • network transaction per second by 2.5x
• transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward
• implementing finite supply for mineable coins

Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?

Those are the theories presented on paper, I joined the bounty of this project since they called ICO capital. The project was not very successful when calling ICO capital, etherinc development team is also very normal. How can you compare etherinc with ethereum? Did you really learn about etherinc? I also think that etherinc will soon fail.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
What the fuck is this coin? I never heard of this. The chance is zero. There's still a lot of better project in the market and they were not able to surpass ethereum. How do you think this will be.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum:

• reducing block time from 15s to 6s, which improved:
 • network transaction per second by 2.5x
• transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward
• implementing finite supply for mineable coins

Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?

First time I read about this new coin, I'd like to know who are the people behind this forked, we have read so many duplicates, fork of Ethereum they do ICO and run away with investors money or running away dumping their share in the market, I'd like to see how they are going to implement this.
Pages:
Jump to: