Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Etherinc will replace ethereum? - page 3. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 17
this post was created on may 29 2018. up till now i have never heard or seen any feature of the new coin. probably. the fork was not successful. Maybe it is another coin that forked not ethereum which has remain strong.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I don't think that Etherinc is better than Ethereum, ethereum has proven their potential, based on what I know that coin forks don't always promise because they need a long process to go beyond the original coins. different from ethereum which has been proven as a whole on the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
It's not possible. We have seen a lot of these projects come out to claim faster block time, lower transaction fees but these are mere fantasies. Until we see it happen, nothing will change. It will probably be another coin that shouldn't have been released.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
It is not enough for you t just mention a coin without giving some reasons why you feel it is better. I feel no matter how good the fork of Ethereum that is created, Ethereum itself will still be among the foremost coiun\s that we have in the crypto space. Well, Etherinc as a you said might be another good coin to invest in.
Activity: 58
Comining - multi-pool for mining more than thirty cryptocurrencies on the ethash (dagger hashimoto) hashing algorithm. Simple registration/authorization through your Google account (to register, click on the Google/Weibo logo in the upper right of the screen), detailed statistics of your account, as well as top miners.

• Great ping
• Stable payments
• Support Nicehash
• DDOS protection
• Detailed statistics for your account
• Support in the Telegram and Discord chats
• Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia

Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.
Pool fee: 1%

Enjoy and mine EtherInc => http://comining.me/etherinc
brand new
Activity: 0
This is just another fork that has nothing to offer to the market anyway. ethereum has proven that it is a valuable coin. As for this so called new for coin, I have never heard of it, this is the first time I am hearing about it which can only mean one thing, it is just another scam coin with  a bunch of scammers are trying to use to make money off of unsuspecting investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
I guess, that Etherinc can replace Ethereum. Ethereum becomes more the base for creation of new tokens, rather than an independent crypto currency. Unlike Ethereum, Etherinc structural units are independent of borders, they are decentralized, like Bitcoin, they are not stopped by obstacles such as geography, intermediaries and other such artificial restrictions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum:

• reducing block time from 15s to 6s, which improved:
 • network transaction per second by 2.5x
• transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward
• implementing finite supply for mineable coins

Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?

another fork from ethereum that claim better than ethereum
look like interesting, can you show me the link to etherinc my friend ?
website link or announcements thread from etherinc
thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
First, ETH has many forks.
But most forks have only one fate, To zero.
So I don't think this fork can go beyond ETH.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
This comparison is even inappropriate. You are comparing cryptocurrency with huge capitalization and some cryptocurrency that does not have impressive advantages over the crypto industry giant. In addition, this cryptocurrency is not even on coinmarketcap. Huh
Absolutely right, ETI is not yet in coinmarketcap because it is an ongoing ICO.
Activity: 123
This comparison is even inappropriate. You are comparing cryptocurrency with huge capitalization and some cryptocurrency that does not have impressive advantages over the crypto industry giant. In addition, this cryptocurrency is not even on coinmarketcap. Huh
Activity: 181

• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward

I think the ethereum will remain strong and still have value. EtherInc may have a more perfect technology, but people's beliefs are hard to change. Ethereum has a large and potentially larger community, so it will stay strong.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
I think this fork is not different from every other fork that has taken place. All most all the fork were intended to make money from investors and nothing more. They have never leaved up to expectations.
Activity: 44

• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward

I believe etherinc is a good to invest considering their product/system already functional. I think ETI have the potential because etherinc have a clear purpose in the blockchain technology. It is too early to judged that etherinc can replace ethereunm because ethereum is the mother and is more popular. I think to invest in both ETI and ETH is the better option.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum which is already implemented. Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?

This is the first time I heard about that coin I don't know its advantages and disadvantages and why it is a better option, you did not also post the link the announcement and website for us to see if it is really a good coin and a threat to Ethereum's supremacy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum which is already implemented. Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?
Well, do your own research before you invest, it can be absolutely just a pure propaganda to sell the ico.
Pertaining to whether it is better to buy or not, i would say yes because it is cheap and if they succeeded and attain the level which ethereum is currently then it is going to be a good deal haven said that do background check on the project before you purchase the coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
..As for this so called new for coin, I have never heard of it, this is the first time I am hearing about it which can only mean one thing, it is just another scam coin with  a bunch of scammers are trying to use to make money off of unsuspecting investors.
Agreed. If new coin, which better than eth, comes on the market, then all crypto-media will talk about it. But we don't see this talks.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
I am going to learn first. Because as long as I am new to ETH. Thanks for the information and I think this (ETI) is very important to study.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Can't understand why this is a better Ethereum, I know of Gochain another Ethereum fork, that has released its Mainnet, but what people fail to userstand is that they first need people to migrate to their platform and start using it, if no dapps is on it , it is more or less than all these various BTC forks we have in the space
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
What advantages does it have over the ethereum?
I believe that any coin can replace the ethereum and bitcoin if it is really much better.
Whenever the ethereum can disappear. But in order to become a coin of the top 3 you need a lot of resources, money, support and time.
After 5 years, let's see what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: