Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Etherinc will replace ethereum? - page 4. (Read 634 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 10
will not be able to change the position of the eth because eth is the parent of the eti, if you are convinced by it all, no problem to invest there
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
For the new fork, I think there is no chance against Vitalik's main branch. To believe in the fact that the new fork can become more important, then let them sound what may attract funds to their side, but they do not have such, and can not be. I believe that the main version is stronger.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
no I do not think so I think that ETH was in second place, and will remain. and the new coins are not credible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
It is not enough for you t just mention a coin without giving some reasons why you feel it is better. I feel no matter how good the fork of Ethereum that is created, Ethereum itself will still be among the foremost coiun\s that we have in the crypto space. Well, Etherinc as a you said might be another good coin to invest in.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum which is already implemented. Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?
If the main advantage new fork is name only then answer is definitive - no chance  Cheesy And in other cases answer will same. I don't sure that EOS will the actual competitor for ETH. And what do you say about some fork?
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
Well ethereum has a lot of forks so I don't see this alt taking ethereum place. Do not invest into this type of altcoins as most of them just want to grap easy money from guys who are investing before thinking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum which is already implemented. Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?

I don't think so since Eth has lots of supporters just like BTC even if there are lots of forks that has been done still people who believes in the technology will remain loyal to it specially those people who have made lots of profit from it. Eth has shown good performance in the market few years back and we'll just have to wait what the market will say regarding their respective prices.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
This is just another fork that has nothing to offer to the market anyway. ethereum has proven that it is a valuable coin. As for this so called new for coin, I have never heard of it, this is the first time I am hearing about it which can only mean one thing, it is just another scam coin with  a bunch of scammers are trying to use to make money off of unsuspecting investors.
Activity: 157
Merit: 13
Maybe you could tell us what are it's main advantages over original one? As far as I could get they only made some modifications regarding the block time and mining rewards?
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum:

• reducing block time from 15s to 6s, which improved:
 • network transaction per second by 2.5x
• transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward
• implementing finite supply for mineable coins

Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?
Pages:
Jump to: