Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ICO is a good way to raise money? - page 19. (Read 4420 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

ICO's were a good way of raising money 1-2 years back. Now with the new flux of scammers there is not that many people that invest in ico's anymore. Even a good and legit project is going to have difficulties in rasing money because of the scam projects.
Unfortunately, this is the case, but I still see that not all investors are ready to give up investing in ICO, they are ready to risk more than usual, hoping for a quick income or a long-term perspective, but is it worth it
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Definitely, ICO's were booming when the market was in its peak. A lot of them in this forum made good money from this, due to a lot of scammed projects even genuine projects are facing difficulties and not reaching the soft cap. I am holding my tokens and waiting for a good return and hopefully I believe it will not discourage me as things are under the track.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

ICO's were a good way of raising money 1-2 years back. Now with the new flux of scammers there is not that many people that invest in ico's anymore. Even a good and legit project is going to have difficulties in rasing money because of the scam projects.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
it used to be back in 2017 that you only needed to have a website and nothing else to raise millions of dollars out of thin air because the market at that time was filled with a lot of foolish people.
but slowly they all went out or realized their foolishness. nowadays nobody trusts any ICO anymore.

The advertisement strategy is importat on raising fuds through ICO,

again it used to work like this, but people stopped falling for the scam so they can no longer succeed no matter how much they try.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
The advertisement strategy is importat on raising fuds through ICO,lot of projects run bounties which shows that they don;t want to invest any money from their hand but if they need to prove their worth they need to run paid advertisements and it will surely have some changes on their investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
icos will find it increasingly difficult to raise money. the whole scam ico has ruined the ico market and therefore also sto will have a hard time collecting money. i hope we can trust icos or sto sometime more than now, otherwise the ico market will die.
if you already know the ICO conditions that are circulating as they are now, I suggest that you should not enter to become an ICO participant first, wait until the market conditions improve because if the market conditions return to be expensive then ICO will be often successful.
This is a very good point, markets could dump right after hitting an exchange, better to buy after it' starting to gain a price point traction.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
icos will find it increasingly difficult to raise money. the whole scam ico has ruined the ico market and therefore also sto will have a hard time collecting money. i hope we can trust icos or sto sometime more than now, otherwise the ico market will die.
if you already know the ICO conditions that are circulating as they are now, I suggest that you should not enter to become an ICO participant first, wait until the market conditions improve because if the market conditions return to be expensive then ICO will be often successful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
The ICO may be a good way to raise funds but it depends on the beauty of the project and the size of the ICO as its price is also converted by investors through their sell and buy method. so if now you join the ICO be sure to have a good platform with good platforms to earn money and not to lose.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
Right now, ICO still become a choice to rise some fund, even though right now many ICO having hard time to reach their target, but it still be a good choice to collect some fund. And it proven to be an easy way to collect some fund.
for now it is no longer easy to raise funds from ico. we see now investors are very careful even holding their money to invest in really good ico and the potential for profit. this is because too many ico scams are tricking investors, and that affects other ico who really need development funds.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Right now, ICO still become a choice to rise some fund, even though right now many ICO having hard time to reach their target, but it still be a good choice to collect some fund. And it proven to be an easy way to collect some fund.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
ICO is still the most effective way to raise funds,the problem facing ICO now is not raising fund issue but not too many good projects that will surely deliver,many ICOs are just repeating projects we've seen already in the past and they always end up failing. We need projects that will bring something new to crypto space and the funding won't be an issue
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yes, that's right. ICO is a good way to raise a LOT of money. Almost every people join ICO just for multiple their money and don't care about the development process of its project. If you want to invest in ICO, make sure only invest in a good project with a good team behind this project so you will not get scammed and it can bring benefit to you...
not all ico can give a lot of money, the last few cases are a lot of ICOs that enter the exchange but the price is below the price of the ICO, so if you become a participant of the ICO it will not be able to guarantee a profit.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
It use to be but because of too many scams, too many persons have chosen never to participate in any ICO, scam and failed projects have discouraged investors. Nevertheless, if good companies are coming up with an ICO, and they are already an established name, investors will just still buy, and good fund will be raised.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
When ICO introduced that time its good for ICO to raise fund Many project raised much money like Bancor Protocol,ETH and more now many people used this format loot lot of people money I won't think now its good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
          There is no need to generalize. Not all ICO projects are full of scammers. It is true that there are many ICO Scam projects and the idea of ​​investing in an ICO project if you do not have a vast experience on the cryptocurrency market is a suicidal idea. Normally, in a market full of good projects, ICO would bring a big profit to investors as they have the potential to raise very high prices. Unfortunately, a lot of scammers took advantage of this in order to trick people. I think it's best to invest in the top projects already listed on the exchange if you do not have the experience.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Yes, that's right. ICO is a good way to raise a LOT of money. Almost every people join ICO just for multiple their money and don't care about the development process of its project. If you want to invest in ICO, make sure only invest in a good project with a good team behind this project so you will not get scammed and it can bring benefit to you...
Activity: 574
ICO in my opinion the best way to invest and seek profits from these investments. Even with the risk that I think is high if investing in ICO. But many people like to invest in good ico. with that maybe people can look for big profits there.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
The success percentage has come down raising money from ICO. Reason behind, too many scam projects, complete dry market even if a successful projects comes into the market, the values falls to the ground once they pitch into the market. Analyze and select an ICO with best project and team.
Activity: 653
Many way how to get money with crypto and investing on ICO is the best solution how to get much profit with altcoin investment, but today we find many ICO always delay for listing their coin and make many problem with lower price after listing on exchange market.
Pages:
Jump to: