Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ICO is a good way to raise money? - page 15. (Read 4420 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
In some way it is true that ICO is an easy way to collect fund for a project, but it also being used by many bad people to cheat on other people by creating some scam project, and many people has been scammed with those kind of project.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
In the current condition of Iico I think this is not a good place to make money, it would be better if you invest in coins or trade, I think that is one effective way to make money, but you still have to be patient to get results as you want, because everything needs a process
the investment in ico or coins in exchange is equally profitable I guess. it all depends on how we choose the right assets. even though we buy assets in exchange there is no guarantee that we will benefit. as well as investing in ICO, we do not know whether it will be sold or not. all are at risk, so from now on choose assets wisely.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Despite all these recent factors is goings-on
, we can't  said  ICO is bad just cause a lot of scam exist ,it like to say that the Internet is not benefit, cause a lot of hackers may thief your information.  it due to be  awareness and your tact of the market. I believe that if you have a fund & you study about ICOs, you should buy a good one of it .
You are right, even though Ico's image has been bad lately because many are a scam, Ico can still be an alternative to get profit as long as you are able to analyze good projects and market interest. The risk is indeed quite large, especially many people who try to commit fraud under the guise of Ico. Later, many ICo began to achieve success, hopefully, this is a good start.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Mark Zuckerberg said " The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks". Of course, the current market drive me impatience, but I know this is not gambling, it's science, and algorithms and scientific methods are getting better every day, and many rich holder dont  interest to grow cryptocurrency, but they must coordinates itself with This Evolution
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
In the current condition of Iico I think this is not a good place to make money, it would be better if you invest in coins or trade, I think that is one effective way to make money, but you still have to be patient to get results as you want, because everything needs a process
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Raising our money in ICO it is always risky it is because many of them are scam ICO and it is hard to determine which one is the real ICO, i believe that if you invest the good ICO it has good profit you get from them because they giving bonuses for their investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
Only the ICOs are legit to raise our money they are giving a huge of bonuses for their investors and that is a big help to get more profit when they listing big exchanges.
how do you rate legitimate ico who gets your money to succeed? profit will come to you if you invest in legit ico? all that does not guarantee you will benefit. do not override concepts and markets, which is really the most important.
Activity: 518
Only the ICOs are legit to raise our money they are giving a huge of bonuses for their investors and that is a big help to get more profit when they listing big exchanges.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Despite all these recent factors is goings-on
, we can't  said  ICO is bad just cause a lot of scam exist ,it like to say that the Internet is not benefit, cause a lot of hackers may thief your information.  it due to be  awareness and your tact of the market. I believe that if you have a fund & you study about ICOs, you should buy a good one of it .
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think ico is good enough to increase money, because if the project or product is good, it will be supported by many investors and the ico token will go up in the market. it will be a mutual benefit between investors, teams, and bounty participants.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

Sometimes I wish there was never ICO at all in cryptocurrency. It is very obvious that over 90% of the negative or fraudulent acts that have happened in cryptocurrency has been through the ICOs. If you also interviewed most people, they will also tell you that their losses have been through ICOs as well. It is not a good platform for raising money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
in a calculation, investing in an ico project gives us the opportunity to make a big profit. but for now ico projects are high-risk things, some projects fail and that certainly makes us suffer losses. so choose the right ico project and don't lose it.

That's very very good statement but the problem on this situation harder to identify the legit icos project is almost the same whitepaper and roadmaps offering from the legit and scam project so at this moment it's better to wait the ICO regulations before to back investing if i have a proposal for the regulation.
Activity: 546
It will take a lot to actually pull off ICO in this current market and I don't trust any project that has to wait for the next bull run before they can do anything. If they want to return investors funds back to them, they don't have to wait for a bull run except they have actually used the funds they raised and it's just an excuse.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Hello , What do you think about ICO as a way of raising money in the next years? .Specially after all the scam projects we have seen before,like last time  the team of a project called elementh(https://icobench.com/ico/elementh) claimed that they have to quit the project since they did not have enough resources eventhough they raised about 8M USD , and after ICO no single step forward the development of product has been achieved.
They wanna return the money to investors as btc and eth after all this bull market (btc was about 10K usd ).

I think that though the very bad period in 2018, ICO will still be a very popular form of fundraising. Certainly a part of the market will be taken over by STO projects, but for sure many developers will choose this way of collect money for realization of their ideas.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1

I totally disagree with the idea of using ICOs to raise money. Whoever that wants to have a cryptocurrency project must also ensure there is enough capital to start up and complete the project. You must not rely on others to raise fund for your project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126

It is a bad way of raising money from investors because if you returning the money to the investors based on the Dollar value as at the time that Bitcoin was $10000.
So many scammers see ICO projects as a means of raising money for their own personal interest and for not the company and investors which is very bad and this act has tarnish the public image of ICO projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I think ICO is still the best way to raise funds for project development. Yes, now a lot of scams, but I think that if the project has a strong team and a good idea that they can find investors.

If we can eliminate the scam ICO projects with some sort of verification before they launch ICO then it will be really helpful for everyone as people.are.scared of the term ICO itaelf because of the number of scams which has taken place in the name of ICO in last 1 year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
in a calculation, investing in an ico project gives us the opportunity to make a big profit. but for now ico projects are high-risk things, some projects fail and that certainly makes us suffer losses. so choose the right ico project and don't lose it.

The fail of the ICO project due to the bad price and market cap of cryptocurrency market. So that if you want to raise money, I think you should invest in altcoins and hold for long-time, some potential coins you can buy that XRP, EOS, XLM, LTC.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
ICO is a way of crowfunding where restrictions are lifted and therefore available for much more people, not just technically savvy blockchain weirdos Grin. Some are abusing current situation and actually making profit just from setting up a company, raising money and disappearing later. This is unaccpetable and we have seen many potential investors leaving the space beacuse of them. This is a great turnover though. Newcomers know they have to bring a real and useful product to have a chance to collect money needed for their start. Quantity going down and quality is raising. Not a bad scenario at all  Wink.
Activity: 439
I think ICO is still the best way to raise funds for project development. Yes, now a lot of scams, but I think that if the project has a strong team and a good idea that they can find investors.
Pages:
Jump to: