Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think its now the time to sell bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?

You are thinking too short-term. Bitcoin is volatile, these price movements are inevitably going to happen. If you look at a daily chart, you will see red numbers everywhere and the price is falling. Look at a weekly chart and the price has remained more or less the same in comparison to the last week. Look at a monthly chart and you will see how much the price increased within the last month.

There are no short term investments. So don't spend too much time looking at daily trends.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes if we sold bitcoin before yesterday it was a good chance for profit but now the value of bitcoin is dropping and we are now not in a position to sell it it is a great loss for us. as some of the people are saying that bitcoin price will rise once again i am waiting for the right time to sell some of my bitcoin. i need some amount of money i want to sell it now .
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
if you think it "is" dropping then the answer is obvious enough. you must sell.
but if you see the price "has already" dropped, then no, it is already too late for you to sell.

so try to figure out which one of these are happening right now so you can make up your mind about  selling or not selling you bitcoins.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is dropping its value in 24 hours. Do we need to sell it now? or it will go rise again?
Pages:
Jump to: