Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ? - page 11. (Read 3586 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
I think it is the right time to sell Bitcoin. Because at the present time, Bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically from $ 20k to $ 6k5. Bitcoin is a bubble and it can increase or decrease sharply at any time. So selling Bitcoin at the end of 2017 is a very smart decision.

Investing In bitcoin when It's still In a low price and Increase just In a week, then you may sell your bitcoin atleast you earn a little bit profits from It, In a short time. But If you want a bigger profits, try to hold In long-term period.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
I think it is the right time to sell Bitcoin. Because at the present time, Bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically from $ 20k to $ 6k5. Bitcoin is a bubble and it can increase or decrease sharply at any time. So selling Bitcoin at the end of 2017 is a very smart decision.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
for me it is now more appropriate to do day trading, because if I see bitcoin prices go up and down alternately with a considerable difference, this will be a great advantage with the right timming
I will suggest to people not to sell here right now because the market is telling something else and is not in favor of sellers so do not sell here otherwise you will be in loss. if your holding currency’s quantity is more then you will face with huge loss and if holding quantity is less then you will face with less loss. However both are losses and you do not have to sell right now because the current market price is low.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
We have to understand there is no one knows what the price is going to be for Bitcoin. I don't think is a good time to sell. But, if you need the money that is a totally different story. Good luck.
Selling bitcoin is just right if we need the money for emergencies and i agree to you that selling bitcoin right now is not a good thing because the price of bitcoin is no assurance if it will continue to go up down but for me, bitcoin have a higher chance to go up now since it is dumped so hard for the last few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
We have to understand there is no one knows what the price is going to be for Bitcoin. I don't think is a good time to sell. But, if you need the money that is a totally different story. Good luck.
Activity: 392
I think we should not sell bitcoin at this time, you can see that after the bitcoin price fell to $ 5800 then now it has recovered to $ 6200. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may continue to rise slightly today and may reach $ 6800 so you can sell bitcoin at that time to make more profit. I think you should not invest long term when the market is in downtrend.
Activity: 150
for me it is now more appropriate to do day trading, because if I see bitcoin prices go up and down alternately with a considerable difference, this will be a great advantage with the right timming
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
no i don't think so that, it is not appropriate time to sell bitcoin. now bitcoin and etherum price passing a red price zone. when price will stable form then i sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
No it time to but more bitcoin to to sell. because bitcoin have high volatility and i think you are new here in bitcoin community because every one want buy bitcoin now a day they knew the price will be increase in some months and if you sell you bitcoin you will missed the change of highest profit. bitcoin price was up in last year to 19000$ and we all know the price will be cross 50000$ in this year.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I hope you sold some bitcoin. doubt that you ever had had a reason - an increase of$ 10,000 that was not very natural
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
In December of 2017, it was a good time to sell Bitcoin. Right now, it is not only wrong to sell, it is also foolish. I don't recommend people to sell Bitcoin when its price is less than 1/3 of its all time high price in December of last year. The market is suffering right now. If you sell, that will add another blow to the market. And no matter how soft it may be, it is still adding a negative weight to it. Try to HODL and help the market recover.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
I think it would never be a good time for selling bitcoin because we all are still believing that we're going well, heading to $50,000 soon
Now days the market is down and this is not a good option for seller to take action because of the price which is low and you will lose if you sell now. It’s the turn of buyers to invest more now because the price is low and affordable. It’s the right time for buyers to buy more coins now because in future it may be impossible to get such a golden opportunity so proceed now.
Activity: 476
There are now many investors who are selling their bitcoin because they are worrying that the bitcoin will lose its value. They do not believe that the bitcoin  has potential to overcome all of its challenges and obstacles.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think it would never be a good time for selling bitcoin because we all are still believing that we're going well, heading to $50,000 soon

Right now is not the best time to sell bitcoins because the market price is decreasing, the price of bitcoins last year has reached the cap of $19k dollars so we should expect for the price today to drop on its lowest price because the market is volatile.

Indeed it is not a good idea to sell your bitcoin now because it has a long way to run and it will never stop increasing, bitcoin has ability to double even tipple your funds if you will just hold it, bitcoin is the most fluctuative as compare to other altcoins, don’t be afraid of invest right now but rather take the opportunity and it will lead you to the success.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
If the price of the bitcoin reach your expectation then you can say that it is now the right time for you to sell your bitcoins. You should trust yourself if you plan to hold your bitcoins in a long time.
You got some good concepts about the technology and you are actually right about the right time of selling Bitcoin. As long as the worth of your portfolio is more than the initial value, you can sell your portfolio in the market but if your current worth is less than the initial values, you should not sell your portfolio and actually hold it for the time when the market is in boom.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Right now is not the best time to sell bitcoins because the market price is decreasing, the price of bitcoins last year has reached the cap of $19k dollars so we should expect for the price today to drop on its lowest price because the market is volatile.
Activity: 224
No, in my opinion, it's not the right time to sell Bitcoin. Because bitcoin's price is much lower now. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase end this year.
Wait patiently for a good time.
Activity: 224
No, I will tell you to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is down at this time and looks like it will increase from here so it is better to buy from here and wait for the growth and sell after that.
Activity: 126
I think the right time to sell bitcoin is when bitcoin prices rise 30% in a week when bitcoin begins to rise and prices do not change in one min ggu it is the right time to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I believe bitcoin will not hit $ 20000 at the end of 2018, you can see that after bitcoin hits $ 19800 at the end of 2017, it has fallen sharply and is now at $ 6100. The current recovery of bitcoin I think this is just a short-term correction and bitcoin prices will probably continue to drop sharply at any time, so you should sell bitcoin at this point if you have profit margins. .
But bitcoin reached to 19800$ in a very very short time, and even if bitcoin price is trading in 6100$ i still have good expectation and i think that bitcoin has the ability to reach to 20000$ again in next 6 months, which i think that a good time for bitcoin. Once bitcoin investors get some confident then no doubt that bitcoin price will continue increasing regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: