Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think other coins can come to close bitcoin value in the next year!! - page 2. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

2019 is only 6 months away and yet ETH is no where near to BTC with regards to its price. If price of bitcoin goes up, eth follows and so with the other way around. ETH exists only in the shadows of bitcoin thus i think that it would not beat btc with regards to its prices nor will it come near it come 2019.
This is the main problem for the cryptocurrency platform. All the cryptocurrencies stays behind the BTC. That is why this market is so volatile. To make this market stable and sustainable other cryptocurrencies have to come out from the shadow of BTC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

2019 is only 6 months away and yet ETH is no where near to BTC with regards to its price. If price of bitcoin goes up, eth follows and so with the other way around. ETH exists only in the shadows of bitcoin thus i think that it would not beat btc with regards to its prices nor will it come near it come 2019.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Looking in the list of all digital currencies, we can see how big bitcoin's gap to Ethereum on the market capitalization and price columns that's even very obvious already for a long time. So, i don't think that there's any other alternate coin(s) too that come close to bitcoin's market price alone because we know that it took so many years for bitcoin to reach that market price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Because of the amount of use it can have and the growing need for it, I think ETH will keep pace with bitcoin as it has done so far, but if they find any way to verify or regulate so much ICO scam out there, I see the price of ETH going up like foam.
Crypto growth in this year is getting slow just because they are affected by scam projects flooded in the market.  Of course,  will take some precautions before doing investment but still sometime they fall into nothing. No doubt it could affect in the future trend of crypto. We couldn't stand alone with the help of investors and users as well.
Activity: 196
Because of the amount of use it can have and the growing need for it, I think ETH will keep pace with bitcoin as it has done so far, but if they find any way to verify or regulate so much ICO scam out there, I see the price of ETH going up like foam.
Although anything is possible in the crypto market, it is very difficult for any coin to catch up with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is in a bear market right now and despite of it's low price it still is at $6000 which no other coin has even crossed even half of this price. Bitcoin has been in the market for a long time and this is what has become the reason for its high price. ETH is a the second best coin and even then it is less than $1000k price. So surpassing Bitcoin is a very difficult thing and will take a lot of years to happen.
Yes , you are right.  It is not easy to surpass the BTC with this conventional cryptocurrency such as ETH . I think a new technology and better idea than BTC cryptocurrency can play a  vital role to improve the cryptocurrency market forever.
Activity: 154
Although anything is possible in the crypto market, it is very difficult for any coin to catch up with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is in a bear market right now and despite of it's low price it still is at $6000 which no other coin has even crossed even half of this price. Bitcoin has been in the market for a long time and this is what has become the reason for its high price. ETH is a the second best coin and even then it is less than $1000k price. So surpassing Bitcoin is a very difficult thing and will take a lot of years to happen.
Activity: 228

I think the opposite. The price of bitcoin is always moving and the price of the altcoin is moving along the same trend. Therefore, it is difficult to have a coin to keep up with the value of bitcoin. In addition, the trend, influence, popularity of bitcoin is covering the whole market. from the statistics to the news. The value of bitcoin always moves.
I believe that bitcoin will come back soon at the end of this year. That may be the price brought many surprises.

Activity: 140

The price of Bitcoin is currently the highest of all coins, and I think that it is impossible to have a coin that can exceed the price of BTC in a short time, and the price of BTC will rise again. 20,000$ is not difficult for BTC.
I think bitcoin will remain the King of crypto and do not see any other coins getting anywhere close to its value in the next year. Ethereum will probably remain second most valuable at approximately 10-15% of bitcoin value. This has typically been the way it works. When bitcoin jumps or drops, altcoins follow suit.
May be you are right. But there are some possible ways. 1. A new technology may be introduced, I mean better than BTC technology, 2. A better and pragmatic idea that is far better than BTC or anything better than btc
Unless an awful sudden shock happens to Bitcoin, there will be no chance for that anytime soon like the next year. Altcoins's rise seems unsustainable since they're only used to speculate, meaning that they don't have as high real value as Bitcoin.
I am totally agree with you. But another way may be possible.  A new technology and smart idea can beat BTC.
Activity: 256
I think bitcoin will remain the King of crypto and do not see any other coins getting anywhere close to its value in the next year. Ethereum will probably remain second most valuable at approximately 10-15% of bitcoin value. This has typically been the way it works. When bitcoin jumps or drops, altcoins follow suit.
Activity: 48
Unless an awful sudden shock happens to Bitcoin, there will be no chance for that anytime soon like the next year. Altcoins's rise seems unsustainable since they're only used to speculate, meaning that they don't have as high real value as Bitcoin.
Activity: 39
Whether bitcoins go up this year or not is unpredictable but even that won't Altcoin are far from keeping up with it. I mean the gap price is too large to bridge. Addtitionally, to buy other digital currencies, you have to pay in Ether of Bitcoin. Accordingly, Bitcoin's demand is always higher than the others'. So I come to conclude that Bitcoin will outdistance all other coins for many years to come.
Activity: 49
Ether may be the biggest competitor with Bitcoin but even Ether's price is far from near Bitcoin's price. Plus, I don't see any motivations having enough ability to spark Altcoin's surge in price that make them surpass Bitcoin.
if you did really dig deeper like back tracking charts and all you should be able to answer your own question. Do not get me wrong man this have been ask all the time and is mostly asked by newbies, If you look closely a few years back Bitcoin stays the number one coin when it comes to value, and based how the market goes it will stay like that for atleast the next five year to be objective and according to forecast too. now I am not saying there is no chance that other altcoin can reach or surpassed bitcoin's current value but it has to be one major event for that to happen.
I did some research and analysis.  All the time I came to end a same result that is BTC is the king. But I expect to see some competition in the cryptocurrency market. This is the reason I asked this question . Thanks for the reply.
i think its not possible in next year, may be 4 year or more, now altcoin market is depend on bitcoin market, because all exchanger use btc pair for trading..
Yeap , I also think that in few years other cryptocurrency will surplus the BTC. But at this time BTC has to rise soon so that people's confidence regain on cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 966
i think its not possible in next year, may be 4 year or more, now altcoin market is depend on bitcoin market, because all exchanger use btc pair for trading..
Activity: 392
Ccfound
everything can be happen in cryptocurrency, but i think it is very long way to get altcoins price close to bitcoins price. since bitcoin are the cryptocurrency's trademark and most of peoples knew very well about bitcoin rather than other coins. need for some fresh new idea to implement even more sophisticated than blockchain technology. and might be used by everyone for daily payment. in outline, the curreny that can replace fiat for daily use.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

maybe not gonna happen if some coins will go to bitcoin value, but some coins when listed on exchange it is more expensive than bitcoin. but only a little. right condition that can make old coins have same value with bitcoin maybe when bitcoin price down really fast
Pages:
Jump to: