Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think other coins can come to close bitcoin value in the next year!! - page 4. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I am not sure any other coin will rise close to the value of bitcoin even the most potential altcoin which is ethereum can try to but I doubt if it will move close to bitcoin value because the price of bitcoin is higher than other coin in crypto and it will continue to go higher when the market recover because its community will increase with new investors and this will help the price grow.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
There are very few coin that match up with the level of btc like ETH, Ripple,LTC and all other popular coins. But i feel mostly ETH would be the one to catch the pace of btc and even reach more higher levels.But btc would remain the king of all crypto world as it has got that potential to reach to any level in no time as such is the volatality.I suggest i would keep an eye on ETH and also invest there little and keep some targets for good returns in the near future.
there are coins that near bitcoins, and xrp even surpass ETH, but for longterm i still think ETH is the number 2, cause many big company use ETH platform to make token for their project  Grin
For me not, in my opinion bitcoin was and will be always first on market thanks to more and more users who will be investing in bitcoin.
im agree, this is about how people deliver btc and introduce it to around the world
btc is absolutely backed by many expert and pro skilled people wich bring it in the future and will never stopped  Grin
because BTC is one that bring ALT, alt adpot btc tech in to it,
and there they go!
 i dont think any alt can break BTC rule too Grin
cause if that happen there will besomething not good affecting to crypto markket
lot of coins have better tech than BTC in another fuction, but as far they dont have better "group" behind it
it wont make that alt more valuable even it more usable than btc  Grin
Activity: 56
If other crypto currencies will approach the price of bitcoin, then bitcoin itself will grow and most likely the predominance of bitcoin will remain the same in the region of 30-40%.

Since you are a newbie still you correct in prediction I believe, most of the newbies will go to sell the bitcoin but your expectation actually needed and true about the bitcoin market. I see many people does not have the correct understand on bitcoin that is the reason the volume has been reduced.

Please bear the current dump market. With in some months you will be find the bullish run in the price chart.
You will be get the enough growth on all the coins whatever you see in top 10 list.
Thanks for the appreciation. I am here because I want to know more and want to work with you, great people. I am trying to focus on the real issue by eliminating people feelings on BTC.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If other crypto currencies will approach the price of bitcoin, then bitcoin itself will grow and most likely the predominance of bitcoin will remain the same in the region of 30-40%.

Since you are a newbie still you correct in prediction I believe, most of the newbies will go to sell the bitcoin but your expectation actually needed and true about the bitcoin market. I see many people does not have the correct understand on bitcoin that is the reason the volume has been reduced.

Please bear the current dump market. With in some months you will be find the bullish run in the price chart.
You will be get the enough growth on all the coins whatever you see in top 10 list.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think many investors hope that bitcoin will soon rise. There are a lot of promising coins which have a fairly high chance to climb.
Activity: 62
Activity: 120
I don't think it will possible for any coins to come closer to a price of even 5000 USD to challenge bitcoins supremacy in the cryptocurrency market. Some coins can appreciate in value and moon, but by the time it will get closer to bitcoins price , bitcoin too would have increase more than expected.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think all could happen, in the world of cryptocurrency
because today many potential coin coins are popping up in the crypto world
and regarding to close bitcoin values I find it hard, because I'm sure the bitcoin will rise again, and will rise next year's everyone's expectations.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
For me not, in my opinion bitcoin was and will be always first on market thanks to more and more users who will be investing in bitcoin.
but in my opinion, nobody can cover the bitcoin price because I think, bitcoin is the parent of all the coins that have sprung up.

Yes it is. Look only at the market cap of Bitcoin and all other coins. if another altcoin want to beat Bitcoin, then it is necessary that the market cap of that coin will come above it and that is in the next year impossible.
If other cryptocurrency's price is gone up then their market capital also will increase. Am I right or wrong?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
but in my opinion, nobody can cover the bitcoin price because I think, bitcoin is the parent of all the coins that have sprung up.

Yes it is. Look only at the market cap of Bitcoin and all other coins. if another altcoin want to beat Bitcoin, then it is necessary that the market cap of that coin will come above it and that is in the next year impossible.
Activity: 67
I think AML BitCoin is taking great steps towards being the best crypto in the market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 
No other coin will be near to bitcoin if you are talking about the price of it. Price of bitcoin is comparatively high than altcoins.

Bitcoin will go up in due time but to say on when it can happen, no one knows.
Activity: 98
Activity: 184
I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

If we talk about coin that can beat the bitcoin in the future, I think it can only be ethereum, with its vast ecosystem, huge community, and its upcoming updates. I think the value of bitcoin will also increase sharply in the future and will grow in the direction of storage value as electronic gold.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
No, I don't think so.
1 year is to short time that current situation in the crypto market can change so much.
Bitcoin is still main entry point for many new users in the crypto world.
Also, mainstream media mostly report about bitcoin.
So, most people will still invest first in bitcoin and value will remain high.
In the long term, let's say 5-10 years, I believe that is possible that we will get new crypto world leader.

Pages:
Jump to: