Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think other coins can come to close bitcoin value in the next year!! - page 5. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That is not impossible but hard to achieve! I have been playing in crypto currency market since last 2 and half years and if your talk about a competitor of bitcoin, the one coin comes in my mind is ETH. Even thought bitcoin and ETH are structurally different and have different usage, but ETH is the closest contender of bitcoin in terms of pricing and market cap. The smart contract capability of ETH is what made it immense popular and widely accepted by the global start ups.

So for me it is ETH who has the capability to come closer to bitcoin. However, I don't see ETH price is beating bitcoin by any margin.
I agree because I think other coins like Ethereum can come closer to the value of Bitcoin if not next year maybe a couple more years to come. I am actually not checking the current status of each coin but I can see something like that will gonna happen in the near future. Both coins has strong and huge community so who knows if it will really happen but that also depends upon the situation for sure.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I believe that it is possible for a new, more valuable and improved coin to be made on the block, which will cost more than bitcoin. But I do not think that this will happen next year. Most likely, it will happen later, in 3-5 years.
Activity: 154
It's hard to tell that other coins can get closer to bitcoin price or even surpass it since most coins when bitcoin price is down, it goes down also.Almost all coins are dependent with bitcoin.I bet bitcoin remains in the top and will forever remain as king of cryptocurrency.
There are no other coins can get closer to bitcoin. There are also alternative coins that have a high value, but bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency and it will be more demand in the future.
Activity: 182
I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

I think so. There is a great chance that some coin can equate or surpass bitcoin's price. It is just dependent on the support of the people in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I did some research for last few months regarding cryptocurrency. I got some crucial questions in my mind. One of the questions is: Will other coins go to near to the bitcoin value or bitcoin will go up again? 

I don't think any coin will catch up with a Bitcoin as it is the first cryptocurrency in the world and most of the crypto investors and users trust in it. It is the most stable and valued crypto which is very popular among most of the community, I don't think any crypto also ETH could reach close to the bitcoins value as it will take much time for any currency to become so popular.
Activity: 196
It's hard to tell that other coins can get closer to bitcoin price or even surpass it since most coins when bitcoin price is down, it goes down also.Almost all coins are dependent with bitcoin.I bet bitcoin remains in the top and will forever remain as king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
To be honest, it is difficult to predict the price of altcoins at this stage because the market is still in the chaotic mode and we are not sure what is going to happen down the road in terms of legal and corporate point of view. However, I am expecting positive momentum for the crypto market as a whole in the coming decade but it is very difficult to predict the exact price of Bitcoin Altcoins at any given point.
Yeap, Future is always uncertain. No one can predict about future. But we can have some assumptions regarding the current situation. I also expect a positive and good momentum in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, it is difficult to predict the price of altcoins at this stage because the market is still in the chaotic mode and we are not sure what is going to happen down the road in terms of legal and corporate point of view. However, I am expecting positive momentum for the crypto market as a whole in the coming decade but it is very difficult to predict the exact price of Bitcoin Altcoins at any given point.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Of course no doubt bitcoin going to go up again after this correction evaluation of bitcoin after all this bitcoin going again into the normal price and all altcoins and token are going up also but I don't believe become closer their price to the king of coins.
Activity: 41
I see its future still no one to match bitcoin, because after all the bitcoin is the parent of altcoin that exists today and it takes quite a long time to approach the value of bitcoin. but I believe that coin-coins such as BCH and ETH will be close to bitcoin values next year.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1

I think the bitcoin will increase again. Because most pennies in the crypto market cannot replace bitcoin. Because bitcoin is king and most famous in the crypto market
Activity: 72

Also, this new technology always has better technology than the old one. But I think btc will still be king. It is considered as the gold of this market
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It would very tough for other coins to reach that level of btc as btc has crossed 20k mark last year and even this is very rare that any other coin  to raise to that levels and set some new benchmarks. I would keep an Eumye on eth only which has got the potential after btc to reach that level, else I do not see any other coins coming near that level.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
no one can guess because other coins and bitcoins are not unity.
all move according to market price,
nobody can guess the price of the coin in the future,
we can only analyze the movement of coin price
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
of course bitcoin will experience a sharper increase from now though lately the price movement of bitcoin always decreases. but after experiencing drastic price reductions many people believe the price movement of bitcoin will bounce back to be able to increase more sharply
Unless someting monumentally bad happens to bitcoin else not a chance!
We wish nothing will be bad happened in future. But giving quality service other cryptocurrencies come forward and make this platform far better for us.
Unless someting monumentally bad happens to bitcoin else not a chance!
Activity: 134
Bitcoin is not a coin like ETH or altcoin. Bitcoin earned much more trust from people. It won’t be possible to beat bitcoin in future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Like everyone said it is possible but right now it is hard to reach. Bitcoin did amazing last year and set the records so high for other coins to reach. Although a lot of coins right has a lot of potential but still it is not enough. Maybe years from now some coin will be able to break the records bitcoin has set.
We all are passing through very competitive world. So, if the price of any other coin come closer to the bitcoin then I will not be wonder. But it will not be so easy. Many of us including me think that if it happen then only ETH can replace the position. But it have to raise twelve times and the price of bitcoin have to stable in this position. But it will not happen so easily. So, it will not happen very soon. We have to wait a long to see this situation.
It's true, there is no wonder. Nothing is eternal. Everything will be changed sooner or later. Look at the Dollar it was the best-valued currency all over the world until EURO introduced.
Pages:
Jump to: