Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think should invest in BITCOIN now? - page 10. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
All the options are on you, but it's a good idea to buy bitcoins now, because they are low and this is a good chance, before you regret it later, because the price of bitcoin is high again.
If you buy and invest in bitcoin right now, i'm sure you'll have a great chance to earn a lot of profit and long-term investments in bitcoin will make you have a chance to become rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

I think this is the lowest price of bitcoin, so now is the right time to buy and invest bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will soon rise in price after a few months down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
It is usually invested when there is crash, but not everyone should invest in bitcoin because even it decreases too much, still lots of people will lose money because bitcoin or such investments are not for them.

Bitcoin is for everyone especially when you tried to fully understand bitcoin. Its not good to invest when you know nothing even if the price is low because you might lose the money if the market continues to drop and your emotion controls you. Bitcoin is cheap again, and buying it today is a good choice for your great future.
Despite the fact that the price of Bitcoin has dropped to quite attractive prices for investment, I still think that this investment will be associated with a huge risk. But it seems to me that it's better to refuse At this stage from investing my Bitcoin funds, because I do not see a real growth prospect in the near future.
SERIOUSLY! I have not seen such a pessimistic ever about bitcoin. When everyone is excited to grab the leader coin at low prices, you are supposing that the prices are not going to pump up in the near future. My friend, you need to stop reading comments of treacherous people who are intentionally spreading negativity about bitcoin. Just concentrate on what you are doing for your future at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
Better wait until the lowest price is your chance to invest, usually if it has touched the lowest price, it will not be long to show another rise to the top, now many are waiting for that opportunity, before showing an unexpected rise. But you must be smart in reading the situation, doubling the reference may be very useful to you and securing the money invested.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Especially after the bullrun of last year this is drop in the value of bitcoin is like a boon for experienced investors to grab the opportunity and turn this market situation for their gain by investing good amount into bitcoin.
In fact, investors are always looking for the best time to invest and this absolutely is a very good one. The truth is that we cannot just assume the market will keep going down for a while or it would stop going down, but for someone who is looking at the big picture in the future, and for the fact that buying now makes you better than someone who even bought at the peak, should even make anyone to consider stashing up now.

I have already started buying bitcoins to make use of this downfall. I do see it must be a rare opportunity which I have badly missed out in 2015 when bitcoin was trading below $300. I do not want to make use of the same mistake hence started investing into bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
many think that investing now in bitcoin would be a good idea since the price is reduced and it is more affordable for many
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
Given the price situation today well for me you should take advantage of it. Bitcoin is still expected to return at around $10K (Which is much feasible) early 3rd quarter of this year. Though, As I always say to my colleagues that I thought Bitcoin about is that by engaging in this industry, You are now taking risk and must be fully aware what can might happen. Better be prepared all the time. Even though a lot of people are saying to invest now, make sure to study how does this market works.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think yes this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin. For the price is not 20k dollars. You can have a good momentum on that when bitcoin recover again in the market.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
not only do I think that should buy now, but everyone thinks this is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin. You better believe it! that the price will soon bounce back up, if we do not buy fast, I think we will regret it. Never mind the current price is still chaotic, as soon as possible the price will return to normal, sir!
I can not even imagine How can we hope for a stabilization of the market and the restoration of the pricing of all the crypto currency And in particular Bitcoin. I think that this year we will not see any process, because even if we analyze the Return to the price of 20,000 dollars, then such a quick jump will simply not be realized.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
not only do I think that should buy now, but everyone thinks this is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin. You better believe it! that the price will soon bounce back up, if we do not buy fast, I think we will regret it. Never mind the current price is still chaotic, as soon as possible the price will return to normal, sir!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Yes, with the price that low in this day, it will be a perfect timing to invest in BTC now, BTC got a very promising and bright future, I know some will say bad things about BTC because the price already fall down for a long time and unable to get up, but if you pay attention to the price chart, BTC has been making a phenomenal rising, just compare the price in early 2017 and 2018 price, you will see BTC has been going up alot
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
Base on the thread titled,  i would like to say it up to you but I suggest to wait for it to go down more before to buy or invest what amount you can afford to lose to avoid regrets at the end. 'caise the market nowadays is very unpredictable so must buy what amount you can afford to lose .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
There is no better time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins than now because the market is currently on the recovery process and it will be good for one to buy it before an upward trend began.

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
It is usually invested when there is crash, but not everyone should invest in bitcoin because even it decreases too much, still lots of people will lose money because bitcoin or such investments are not for them.

Bitcoin is for everyone especially when you tried to fully understand bitcoin. Its not good to invest when you know nothing even if the price is low because you might lose the money if the market continues to drop and your emotion controls you. Bitcoin is cheap again, and buying it today is a good choice for your great future.
Despite the fact that the price of Bitcoin has dropped to quite attractive prices for investment, I still think that this investment will be associated with a huge risk. But it seems to me that it's better to refuse At this stage from investing my Bitcoin funds, because I do not see a real growth prospect in the near future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
we are still in a bear market and it wouldn't just end in a blinking of an eye! it takes time for it to come to an end.
Some newbies are thinking that the recovery will be just overnight. Let the market recover alone and give the time for the bull to come.
Since BTC price is actually cheap, I think that's the best moment to buy and invest more in this crypto currency.
Always a good time to invest when the price was cheap. It may be quite expensive for others but it's the chance to hop in and ride before the bull train comes.
I am quite impressed by the metaphors you have used along with simile for expressing the current scenario of the market. We should not go for bitcoin and other coin like for purchasing it directly from the coinbase or other exchanges when it is pumping all the way top sky.

That is the time to cash out your coins, the ideal situation is at present for jumping into market in order to be among successful people by the end of year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
if honestly I did not think, but just made some investment in it when the prices were lowered I felt that this moment would be profitable for me
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
we are still in a bear market and it wouldn't just end in a blinking of an eye! it takes time for it to come to an end. and during a bear market it is generally not a good idea to invest because prices can fall down more until the trend changes and for an investment you always want to get in at the bottom.

but since this is bitcoin and we all know about the high volatility of it, you can start buying some inside the bigger dips. for example when price falls big time in a short period (a tall red candle on the charts with a high volume) that is a good time to get in at the bottom of that. and you can always buy with a part of your money that you want to invest.
Unfortunately, not everyone will understand that, most especially when they do not have any understanding of trading, let alone how to even read candles or the period of chart they should even be in to be able to read candles. Even though I feel this is always the best thing to do in a bear market or for someone who wants to swing, but for someone who wants to hold long in a market they do not understand how to trade, they can just easily be looking for the dips to buy in margins since it is the long term that matters anyway.

Buying at crash must be a working idea and I believe almost all veterans here must be doing that already. Without accepting risks, we cannot expect any rewards hence bitcoin as an investments only for the iron like hearted people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If you think bitcoin and other crypto currencies has a future, then i would say go ahead and invest what ever you can afford to risk. If you truly believe that crypto currencies has  potential to be used on daily basis and will be legally known as a form of currency which can be used to exchange goods, then why wait and miss the opportunity to buy those coins when the price is cheap?
Pages:
Jump to: