Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think should invest in BITCOIN now? - page 12. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
this is the right time to invest because the value of the coin actually drops. For now I think we can also invest in other coins so we can decide on our investment. Diversity may be the right strategy for the moment to reduce or avoid us from possible losses. But still, I believe that the best investment among the rest is bitcoin because it really has the ability
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.
We should invest because that would be an advantage. The market value of Bitcoin is currently low so investors would be able to buy large amount for a not so expensive price of it. And given that crashes in the market are just temporary, once the market starts to recover, huge profit will surely be earned and that is an obvious reason to invest. Just be patient with things in Bitcoin. Waiting would be necessary but selling is not.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Yeah Bitcoin burst when it gains large value, its literally minutes you already have it before an explosion of value or you don't its not a slow and steady thing.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Before you start investing, it is better to gain general knowledge about the economy/Speculation and check bitcoin charts.
you can use some online tools to help you like 1. https://bitcoinwisdom.com 2. https://cryptowat.ch
As the price fluctuates constantly, the current time is the best time to buy more and wait until the price rises.
you can buy now and hold price will rise fast.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
now we can invest in bitcoin and trust entirely to bitcoin, because we know if we delay the investment in bitcoin will only make us lose start and not get bigger profit because the price is expensive.
Stat to invest now until the value is low. I trust and believe in bitcoin that my investment will grow in high profitable income.  If we cannot invest now we know that value is unpredictable we take a risk and start to invest now.
Activity: 476
now we can invest in bitcoin and trust entirely to bitcoin, because we know if we delay the investment in bitcoin will only make us lose start and not get bigger profit because the price is expensive.
Activity: 52
I think it is never too late to invest in the future, as crypto IS the future Cheesy
It is always good to invest some of your income, maybe just 10%, and be patient. But it is best not to invest more than you can afford to lose guys.
Activity: 489
Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.

I believe that this is the right time to investment because the coins value are really down. For now I think we can do also invest in other coins so we can decided our investment. Diversity may the right strategy for now to lessen or avoid us from possible losses. But still, I do believe that the best investment among the rest is bitcoin because it really has the ability to performing better again in the market and I'm pretty sure that it will rising up again just need time for this.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Exactly, Today is the best time to invest, we are very blessed to had another chance to see the value were started falling at 6k. There's possibilities that it will bounces back at the end of April. This is perfect value for future savings based on historical facts. Never missed this opportunity.Smiley
Activity: 128
Pages:
Jump to: