Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think should invest in BITCOIN now? - page 8. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I would wait a little bit longer, it would be a waste of time to invest just right now when there ar ea lot of chances to buy lower during the next few days/weeks if everything goes lower than the actual price
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Yes, I plan to make more investments besides those that have already done, the price is acceptable for me and I will wait for its growth
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Yes this is a good chance to buy bitcoin now. The price of bitcoin is very cheap now. So dont miss the good chance to invest in bitcoin. Once the price will be very high we cannot able to buy at that time. Now buy bitcoin and hold the coin for some months. Defenitely the value will increase in future. At that time you can sell and invest more on bitcoin otherwise you can earn more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
This is a good opportunity for people to invest in Bitcoin. If they do not, they might miss the train. As a matter of fact, the price has dropped. So why not try to buy some coins and hold? If you want to gain big profit in the end, then you have to be patient and hold. And if you are going to invest in bitcoin, then I am sure you will do that because you believe in its potentials. Otherwise, you will not. So, buy now, and enjoy later.
It must be a good opportunity and if anyone ends up missing such an opportunity will surely have them to blame for doing so in the long run. The market so far has really got so blown down that whoever is buying now when the market recovers eventually will surely be making a lot of huge profit at the end of the day without missing anything at all.

The best time to always invest is when everyone is so scared to buy and not when everyone is joining fomo. After watching the way bitcoin market was traded in last few days, I must say, the current situation is a perfect time to buy more as this could be the last time that we are seeing prices below $8000 levels.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
think about it and do not rush into the decision are still visiting doubts about these investments that it will not go up
If you really have trust into crypto and bitcoin, surely you will enjoy seeing your investment grow. Though we can't deny that sometimes crypto market will dump but isn't enough to see that bitcoin will not give us something in return, definitely there is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Yes, yes, yes now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. The earlier you start on it, the better.
Bitcoin has a great potential and many expect that the value would grow even more in the future.
Bitcoin is at a low in the present so it definitely is a good opportunity to get in the game.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Why not? No one can promise you big or fast gaims, but not a big chance BTC can drop.luch lower than it costs now. So, hoDl can still bring you 20% easily, as I see it
It is true, bitcoin investments are always profitable, but most users expect to earn thousands of dollars a day or a week, we have to be patient and wait at least a year to get huge profit.
Actually, a person's income from investing in bitcoin depends on the capital he spends. To get a profit of $1000 is not necessary to wait in the yearly period, just with a period of a week you can get a profit of $1000. I am not a people who believe a speculation about bitcoin price in the future, but I just see reality the movement bitcoin price right now. The movement bitcoin price will not same with last years, there will have a change could have gone up and come down.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Why not? No one can promise you big or fast gaims, but not a big chance BTC can drop.luch lower than it costs now. So, hoDl can still bring you 20% easily, as I see it
It is true, bitcoin investments are always profitable, but most users expect to earn thousands of dollars a day or a week, we have to be patient and wait at least a year to get huge profit.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In my opinion now Bitcoin start uptrend from 7250. I expect that it reach 11500 until the middle of June. Then we will see hard correction till 3000 may be more. That's why if you want invest in Bitcoin now, I advice to exit from the market after 15th June.
15th June ? Baseless I must say, because this is 30th of May, and to simply get to that $11500 that you have so claimed, is actually going to take longer than that. Moreover, nothing is guaranteed and some of you that come up with your own theory of the future are simply just saying things you really do not know. Firstly, anything can happen to the market before then, so expecting that there would be a crash at the particular date to $3000 from $11500 is just absurd.

It seems people started speculating on their own rather than depending on any strategy or indicators. I believe innocent people will ignore these kind of speculations. Otherwise, they might be losing rather than making any profits just due to misleading guides from this forum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
think about it and do not rush into the decision are still visiting doubts about these investments that it will not go up
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
In my opinion now Bitcoin start uptrend from 7250. I expect that it reach 11500 until the middle of June. Then we will see hard correction till 3000 may be more. That's why if you want invest in Bitcoin now, I advice to exit from the market after 15th June.
It would be a great achievement if bitcoin reaches the price you are predicting by the end or mid of June. The speculations of the great increases in the coming months are going to prove right and I would like to give everyone a sincere piece of advice for investing maximum into bitcoin right now than regretting at that time when everyone would be staying on the top of the world with massive profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
This is a good opportunity for people to invest in Bitcoin. If they do not, they might miss the train. As a matter of fact, the price has dropped. So why not try to buy some coins and hold? If you want to gain big profit in the end, then you have to be patient and hold. And if you are going to invest in bitcoin, then I am sure you will do that because you believe in its potentials. Otherwise, you will not. So, buy now, and enjoy later.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Well, if you don't invest in bitcoin in the past years and it is the first time you are thinking to invest in bitcoin just buy some of it and take a look what will be the profit of you investment in the near future. Some people risk their money to buy bitcoins and I guess it is worth it.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
For me it's YES, this is the good time to invest on bitcoin while the price is not really high unlike before and we all known that bitcoin has a good potential so this is the good opportunity to invest. don't waste the this opportunity so that you can never regret someday when the bitcoin price goes up.
The present market is favorable for investment because the value of Bitcoin is stable under 10k dollar and that is why people are attracting towards the market in order to invest and get benefit of it at the end. The market these days is favorable and that is why investing in this market is good and benefited near people. The financial stature of people will go high and this is only possible if adopt Bitcoin now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
The price of bitcoin is not moving up now and that means for me that this time is the perfect time to make an investment because it is not advisable anymore to invest on it during the bull run.
It is the main time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is stable under 10k dollar and this is not a big price that we can not afford. The price is achievable as the market is low and one can get more quantity of coins by the use of less money. It will be in your benefit if invest now and then after investing in a market like this you can sell out your coin in high market in order to get profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
now we can invest in bitcoin and trust entirely to bitcoin, because we know if we delay the investment in bitcoin will only make us lose start and not get bigger profit because the price is expensive.

bitcoin is can't stay in high price for a long time, sometimes bitcoin price will go down and when the price go down is the perfect time to invest. invest without doubt and hold until the price rising significantly and you can saving the benefit of your invest for your future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
You can buy Bitcoin now, if you can afford yourself just hold your investments for a long time, say 3-4 years. But now I think that today we will drop to 7950$ and then we will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will crash to $ 3K until September. That's why you can buy Bitcoin today and sell it on June. Or hold for 3-4 years.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
The price of bitcoin is not moving up now and that means for me that this time is the perfect time to make an investment because it is not advisable anymore to invest on it during the bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: