Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think that corruption can be deleted totally in your country? - page 12. (Read 3153 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 254
if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?

The answer to this is just one sentence which is "future impossible tense" the only thing that can happen is reducing it to the minimum but eradicating it is a myth that  will never come true.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
It will never disappear in our country because even the leaders that rules our nation are corrupt. Thinking about only for themselves and forgetting to serve the society and forgetting the needs of the people. They keep on getting worse every year, that's why i don't believe that it can be solve.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Of course there is still a chance for corruption to be gone in our country or in any country in the world. Because nothing is impossible as long as there are still people who strives to change the society, as long as there are still who is hoping then I can say that there is still a great possibility.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I think corruption can't be totally deleted from anywhere on the world. Especially if it is corrupted to its core, then it is impossible to remove it. If it is possible, it will take years of cleaning just to remove a tiny bit of it.
Activity: 97
No way.People will never say no to money even if it is illegal.Though its corruption people do not care because they want their things to be done.Even the politicians in our country are corrupted. So it is quite impossible to delete corruption.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?
Not in a thousand or so years! Corruption is embedded permanently in the government. Why?
Because politicians are politicians..They will not stop from getting their hands into anything they could get tons of cash from. The system has been manipulated by these corrupt people making a corruption a culture that will certainly influence those who would dare join their circle...
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Only If we kill all the deputies and Senadors. Make a new constitution, with laws for low level public jobs and severe punishment for corruptions crimes...
Until there, they keep creating Election Funds, rising their payroll. Fuck if the rest of population have no money at all. .-.
Activity: 84
I don't think so. It is in human's nature that they will always be nice and bad people
Activity: 84
Guys
Seems like we all forgot that we live in the world of double standards.

We all know that corruption is bad and kitties are good.
And we know that, cause we were said so. It's objective, while lots of kitties are pure evil and someone is buying a new Lambo for corrupted money.
Evil is bad, Lambo is good )

We souldn't be afraid of corruption, we should lead it )
Activity: 420
In my opinion problem with corruption is not only that it still exist,  but that people who are giving bribes or receiving it are not descriminated. The society allow them to do that.

Yes, society itself is to blame for being used to solving its problems with the help of corruption, rather than fighting it. Most are happy that they can solve their problems in this way.
Activity: 70
In my opinion problem with corruption is not only that it still exist,  but that people who are giving bribes or receiving it are not descriminated. The society allow them to do that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Not to be negative or anything, but the answer is never...Corruption can never be totally addressed in any nation. Mankind is by nature sinful and imperfect. And corruption is part of that imperfection. We can only strive to lessen it, but it can never be stopped. The best advice for now, don’t join their club!
In my own perspective, I don't think so that the corruption in every country will be eliminated or deleted. Because there is always some one who will do it, there is always some one or group of people who will use the country's money for their own personal need. Even though the leader or president of a particular country is really good, there is always someone inside the government who will corrupt.

Sure, there always be someone, but the thing is to creat such system that it will be much harder to hide corruption.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

Of course it would be a yes. If we do not believe on this advocacy then what would be the point in pursuing it and trying to make a difference. However I think it is not just resting solely on the people who are in the government but also to the constituents who favor this red tape and bribery.
Activity: 196
its is not possible but we can control it by analysis from root level and take a corrective action plan ..
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
My country is a representative democracy with a king.

In this way, if we do not turn the king, I do not think we can influence this network of aristocrats who have so much gouged.

The corruption of Western countries is perverse and well maintained. in the end, only puppets fall, because manipulators are never on the front of public life.

Sad life. I do not think we can change this hierarchy that is struggling to maintain its privileges.
Activity: 86
What in the world there are countries where there is no corruption? How much time Italy tried to solve the problem of corruption. Positive results, so no one saw.
To minimize corruption, probably can.
1DC
Activity: 448
In my own perspective, I don't think so that the corruption in every country will be eliminated or deleted. Because there is always some one who will do it, there is always some one or group of people who will use the country's money for their own personal need. Even though the leader or president of a particular country is really good, there is always someone inside the government who will corrupt.
I think that we can only minimize the level of corruption, which is related to the subject of transparency. The more we know about each other the less power corruption has. I am very curious what is the level of currution in Sweden, they are the most transparent country in EU.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

it is not impossible. because politicians business mans and others try to do corruption in the world so it is not impossible to eliminate corruption.
Pages:
Jump to: