Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think that corruption can be deleted totally in your country? - page 13. (Read 3153 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 232
No, until the mentality of our citizens changes. People are used to the fact that everything can be done for money, that they are "allowed to" steal and bribe. We do not even think about how harmful is corruption for our society and government. Everyone hates bribery, but at the same time, almost everyone does it. Even our anti-corruption authority is completely bogged down in corruption. I hope maybe someday everything will change in my country. I work really hard for it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
If all the government official are firm to the belief that people first before them and no to corruption then it will be gone completely but the fact that there are always temptations, some of them is power, greed and money. This temptation can affect a government official if they did not have a stand and belief about the honesty and integrity.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
At the current state of things, no. Change must come from the grassroots. For there to be no corrupt politicians, there should first be no corrupt citizens to elect. People nowadays are more aware thanks to social media, so I hope we get there in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?

No, Because when you kick one of them, the one that come bring the same problem; Dont forget that to be a politic, you need to be a liar too, yes that's what i think, you can't please everybody... so to be a politics they need to lie yes or yes.

A simply solution, the evolution on the human race where people are not greedy and everybody have the same objectives, at this point we will not need politics, just leaders, ofc this will not happen...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My work involve the identification of loops in any management and operating system to ensure these loops are sealed preventing corruption and enhancing growth. Correction is really a big problem in here and it all roots down to the government officials or even international donors and investors who will willingly cut corners to achieve their aims. We ve done a lot of analysis pointing up to these afore mention entities.The problem is they find it difficult realising that their acts are correct. I have concluded that, until there is an attitude change there is a long way to go..
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I believe that corruption can not be completely eradicated, even if the automatic control of the country will be done by automatic programs. Corruption comes from greed and while there is greed, corruption can not be destroyed.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Do you guys know some real country where this is currently happening? I wish this one exists, but sadly I think is impossible to delete corruption totally, for me it sounds like a perfect Utopia.

Anyway I believe it is possible to reduce to a minimum expression this corruption situation and I wonder:

What if any politician, before be able to presents him/her self as a candidate must pass a serie of legal tests and standards like the judges does? Probably less people would like to make the effort, but maybe the people willing to do it, are the ones we need for a better non corruption situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?
Never, corruption can never be permanently erased from anywhere in the world, as long as there is Human greed there is always bound to be corruption. Just because you see someone driving in an awesome car doesn't mean you have the national coffers of the country to drive the same car, people will always want to reap where they have not sowed and that breeds corruption.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
i think yes because we have a good president. because if your country is have a good president the country is in the good standard! a good president will do all of his/her best to become safe of own country to stop corruption stop all the ugly things and ugly doing of all the stranger person  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: