Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 15. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I do not assume there is a basis for that to determine that the opposite coins are moving faster compare to the opposite one. They may be indexed to distinctive exchanges and people exchanges have different amount of customers and those customers decide the demand for the coin so it's going to have actions for the rate so if the coin has numerous call for in the mean time then it'll flow faster examine to others.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
maybe because of the insignificant movement so you feel btc moves slower than other coins, but if we present it in terms of the benefits obtained in terms of the difference in price movements I think btc is still above, you know btc has many advantages from other coins because btc can survive in the current time, even though there is no jump and there is a stand in place but maybe the btc is looking for current price stability
Activity: 56
I don't think so. Altcoins just move as the bitcoin moves.
Activity: 40
It truly doesn't make a difference. For whatever length of time that you have a protected crypto everything will become alright. I purchased AML BitCoin and as far back as then I have had an extraordinary ordeal. The group dependably give us incredible news, new trades where the coin is recorded, and so forth. I exceptionally prescribe it.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
With the exception of BTC and a lot of mainstream currencies, most crypto has stayed down and is now fully in a bear market, and further declines are certainly inevitable.
Activity: 91
 I think bitcoin transaction speed become slow when their are too much traffic or their are huge bitcoin transaction at the same time and this is the common problem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is much further compared to altcoins so I don't know what you are talking about OP. Those other coins that did a good progress on their ends is not even enough to considered that they are on the half on what bitcoin has reached. Maybe you just think they move fast because they always do public announcements that are consists of crap.
Activity: 53
it looks like Coin's movement is now mediocre, why is coin-coin other than bitcoin seen to be moving very fast, that's probably because many people are interested in it, price therapy is still controlled by bitcoin which is the king of coins ..
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
[Certainly not, bitcoin has really come a long way to stand tall among all cryptocurrencies. I believe all other cryptos are learning from the success story of bitcoin. Bitcoin has really made blockchain technology popular to inspire the altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Move faster in having new types of altcoins and appear at this time. but altcoin prices will still be guided by the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think that this problem is being solved but at the moment it is bitcoin much slower than other crypto currency
Activity: 406
Bitcoin is already peaked, as in there isn't always a great deal room for Bitcoin's charge to grow as it's far already so high. on the other hand, the decrease ranked coin will have room to develop and may additionally be known as "undervalued" due to it's low market cap. A decrease market cap with public hobby will likely circulate a good deal quicker than Bitcoin
Activity: 378
other coins both move and unfortunately fall faster. for a conservative investor, bitcoin is the preferred tool
pra
Activity: 98
no the value has become low but the no other coins can compete with bitcoin
u can see the difference between other coins and btc u will get to know 
Activity: 84
Frankly, i think transaction with Bitcoin has become slow lately, compared to transaction with other coins. Once i try transferring 0.0065 btc from one wallet to another and it took pretty long time for blocks to finish building up. Moreso, the charges pertaining to the transaction was pretty high.. hence making conducting money transfer with the coin kinda displeasing
Activity: 74
Maybe some coins are seen that move faster than bitcoin. But it would be very difficult if you want to compete with bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Some altcoin grow faster than other base on some reasons .. some grow because their supply is few why some grow base on the type of their project but their growth does not really mean that their demand is higher than that of Bitcoin
Activity: 112
 Faster altcoins price changes does not mean that their demand is greater. volatility of altcoins is higher than bitcoin. that's why their price changes are faster and more volatile. Let alone market cap and a few users make the market easily manipulated.
Activity: 392
bitcoin for me is a good choice for investment, if I choose altcoin investment then I will choose altcoins that have good potential in the future, I don't choose fast-moving altcoins because usually fast-moving coins don't last long, this is just an opinion personal
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

For sure once Lightning Network will be completely implemented things will go much smoother. But at the end of the day, bitcoin is still the safest crypto out there, not the quickest, but for the moment more than fine.
Pages:
Jump to: