Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 17. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No, I think Bitcoin can rise again. Over time, the bitcoin system has not encountered any serious errors, so bitcoin is one of the safest virtual currency today.
Activity: 176
I think if bitcoin has many enthusiasts, I think bitcoin price movements will also grow faster, so for them they will also be easier to get bitcoin.
Activity: 41
For me Bitcoin still the best coin among others. There are coins moves fast due to trading.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
They sometimes move faster because investor think this coin have good futures. But still, even though they moves faster, they still can't beat bitcoin prices, their prices still low compared to bitcoins.
Activity: 70
What do you really mean by faster in the cse of value bitcoin is always moves faster than other though the market is down but still it is better than others.
Activity: 34
In my opinion, bitcoin is still the 1st among all coins and it is faster than any other altcoins. Yes, there are a lot of altcoins that is profitable but bitcoin is still the fastest among them all, I think no one can beat bitcoin because some other altcoins are just also relying on bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 116
Merit: 16
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

In my own opinion, other coins can move faster than bitcoin but in terms of price bitcoin will still in the highest price than the other coins. Other coins are moving faster while bitcoin is moving slowly but they can't reach the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Newly listed coins on the market may appear to be moving faster because such coins are normally subjected to the influence of day-trading due to its high volatility. It may rather appear and come out as following the pump and dump trend. Bitcoin has gained much roots on the market and takes on new high prices gradually.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I dont believe so . As far as I know other coins are much slower than bitcoins especially when it comes to money price it is much cheaper than bitcoin .
Comparing on the bitcoin price and for the price that we have been seen fir now it was very far for what bitcoin reach for so i think on how is this may move for needs a lot of support compare on the support that we have been take on bitcoin.
Activity: 65
I think no one can move faster than bitcoin do.  Users choose bitcoin because network effect of and proven security. Both are nearly insurmountable advantages
Activity: 226

Sometimes the bitcoin price value move so slow but even that situation there is no altcoins price value overtake the bitcoin price even if they move very fast. It's because of their price value status since beggining bitcoin price value is higher than the price value of altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I support bitcoin from the beginning but i also think there is no point of acting like a crazy fan. To me, bitcoin was amazing until now and i’m sure that it’s not done yet. But also i’m open for new and better coins, too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
based on what do you suppose that bitcoin is too lame to compete with other cripto currencies? so far the bitcoin currency is still the highest priced crypto currency in the market, so I think it is wrong if you mention that bitcoin development is slow
That is very true, all other Cryptos are learning from the success story of bitcoin. Through blockchain technology which is the network on which bitcoin runs, all altcoins are following the same trend as bitcoin. Bitcoin has no competition but an example for all altcoins.
Activity: 7
Well there are many alternate cryptocurrencies which exists today all over the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Of course there are coins that grow very quickly in price, but often their price also drops quickly. I do not consider such coins to be a reliable investment, although it can be profitable for quick earnings. But I prefer only bitcoin.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Some coins do grow fast, but nevertheless, none of them have surpassed bitcoin... Therefore, I am confident only in it and invest only in it. He's reliable.
Activity: 602
Despite the speed of price growth bitcoin still remains the best coin in the market. It was created first and still remains the leader despite all price fluctuations. So I don't pay much attention to other coins and invest mostly in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
This is crypto market and any thing can happen here, But there is less chance to beat the bitcoin by the any altcoin. So many coins are moving very fast according to their performance And rocking in the crypto market. Fast movement is happened so many times in this market in many coins.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
If we compare bitcoin with other coins it's clear that other coins are moving faster because other coins aren't as big as bitcoin.
At the current state of bitcoin it is still very difficult to compete even though there are already some coins that have their own uniqueness so that many are chosen by the community to use.
But it takes a long time to move faster through bitcoin now
Activity: 73
No I'm not agree with you. Bitcoin is the best mordern crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: