Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 16. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
bitcoin is a fundamental coin, unlike other coins its growth is supported by General news, not only local for one particular coin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Other coins also have good potential, but are unlikely to replace bitoin.
Activity: 22
based on what do you suppose that bitcoin is too lame to compete with other cripto currencies? so far the bitcoin currency is still the highest priced crypto currency in the market, so I think it is wrong if you mention that bitcoin development is slow
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I think some of them is really move faster like ethereum,litecoin,bitcoincash and dash this coins have also great platform in the market and the most of our investors are really make and investment but no one can beat the bitcoin price is really moving faster in the market.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Coins that solve problems and execute a roadmap very quickly gain people's interest, and when there are more offers, coin prices tend to grow very quickly. A coin with a lower rating can take place for growth due to low market capitalization. Lower market capitalization with public interests will be much faster than bitcoin
Activity: 56
I don't and i will never believe it also because there are many crypto coins but no one has the power to bit bitcoin because it is the main coin.
Activity: 50
I can not say this because, as we see, no any cryptocurrency can not overtake and even catch up with bitcoin population, price and investment sums invested in it.so that each of them updates the roadmap. prices will have a rapid rise. other than that. I think altcoin is alalt to collect bitcoin, so it moves quickly.
Activity: 207
Sure, some coins made  x10. In the time BTC made x 2
Yes, things can move faster in the crypto market. That can happen and to this point will be the opposite. Most coins in the market or tokens are subject to the same fate with a bad trend. But September to October will determine the success of the blockchain industry this year.

Activity: 9
I think no other coins move faster than Bitcoin..
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Yes indeed for many years we seen a lot of altcoin that have a great capability and also unique project that will gain a lot of more popularity to improve itself in the world of crypto and also to change a lot of things like modernization in crypto and also to improve each feature that can give us a lot of profit that we can used for our own good and thats why they are fast to improve and moving fast to make the world of crypto better for all of us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Bitcoin currently has the bigger value that is why it feels slower rather than the altcoins that have lower value.
A
Agree with you. It's worse to manipulate by bitcoin becouse of it's huge market value.
Activity: 18
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Bitcoin currently has the bigger value that is why it feels slower rather than the altcoins that have lower value.
Activity: 17
Though it may seem that bitcoin moves slower than other alt coins since when the bitcoin fall it would seem that it lose a considerable measure, simply look of its esteem it's actually the most noteworthy esteem cryptographic money ever, yet when it rises you can see the enormous contrast. The genuine article is bitcoin looks like moving in a moderate way as a result of its immense esteem contrasted with other alt coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Of course there are coins that grow very quickly in price, but often their price also drops quickly. I do not consider such coins to be a reliable investment, although it can be profitable for quick earnings. But I prefer only bitcoin.
Interesting. Your reasoning attracted my attention. In my opinion, the fastest grows in price and only bitcoin drops even faster. In my opinion, there is still no such coin that in a few months from six thousand dollars in price rose to twenty thousand dollars and then again dropped to six thousand dollars.
However, the price of other coins and tokens so far depends on the price of bitcoin and this is the huge shortcoming and immaturity of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
there are some coins that have faster price movements than bitcoin and provide faster profits, but in my opinion bitcoin remains the best coin and has a more expensive price so the chance to get profit in bitcoin will still be there
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
maybe bitcoin is not too slow from altcoin coins, basically the price of bitcoin is currently quite expensive, and from that bitcoin up to now the price has risen many times from the original price, this shows that bitcoin is also very fast in market movements
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
That is possible, Bitcoin prices are sinking, opportunities for other digital coin to rise is of course. However, the current price of Bitcoin is quite large compared to other digital coin, so to overcome Bitcoin other digital coin must do more.
Activity: 112
You should be careful. Faster altcoin price changes does not mean that their demand is greater. volatility of altcoin is higher than bitcoin. that's why their price changes are faster and more volatile.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I think other coins don't move fast but those coins that follow the development of bitcoin prices, if bitcoin goes up then the coins will rise, otherwise if bitcoin goes down then the coins go down too ...
Activity: 104
Yes, there is no doubt that the speed of some coin  is fast.
But there are many such Coins that do not have the rate and value at all. It is becoming very difficult to understand this way, thus there is a mixed effect in this way.
Pages:
Jump to: