Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 4. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:03:09 AM
no its not possible comparison of bitcoin.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 01:53:39 AM
Each coin has an alternate value development and I see different coins do have a speedier development than bitcoin and to have the capacity to get benefit , you should have the capacity to accept the oportunity well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
..looking to what Bitcoin has reach this time,,i may say that it is not that kind of becoming too slow to compete with other alt coins.
In fact,,bitcoin has surpass all of this coins,,for it is the mother of all cryptocurrency.The arises of all other coins are all base on
their mother crypto which is Bitcoin,,the fact that Bitcoin price is too high for now to buy,,many people got engage in buying altcoins
in order to earn some bitcoins..so the popularity and price hikes of altcoins depends upon the demand of its community.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 05, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
I think that coins are worth investing in, especially, if we talk about such as ether, btc, NEO, dash. I prefer the most popular coins like btc and ether but now i think that i need to buy Ripple as well
Activity: 65
September 05, 2018, 05:23:33 PM
In my opinion bitcoin conversely becoming more and more popular everyday. Yes, there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies which become popular. But they are popular only in small circles of people who became pro in cryprto. And regular users interested only in the most popular currency –  bitcoin.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 05, 2018, 05:09:03 PM
Yes, quite often new coins are growing really fast. Another thing that some of them burn out at the crypto market fast  too. The stability is the main thing that you need to pay attention while investing in new coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
BRINGING MAGIC
September 05, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
It's unimportant, because coins can to go up only after growth bitcoin. It's now on the market - " Flat market "
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
Yes altcoin move faster because I have seen some time the altcoins move faster even the bitcoin price was unpredictable move because of just this coin will up due to the technical improvement and this news impact the price and in result the coin price go to the moon because the coin is good and news also affect very positively.
Activity: 21
September 05, 2018, 10:53:57 AM
I think bitcoin is not too slow than coin altcoin, at the current price of bitcoin is quite expensive, On the other hand, the lower ranked coin can have room to grow and might also be called "undervalued" due to it's low market cap. A lower market cap with public interest will likely move much faster than Bitcoin
Activity: 65
September 05, 2018, 10:44:45 AM
Sometimes there are other coin tendencies, but they do not give a bit of a reputation .Other coins still can not beat Mitchell.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
yes i think some altcoins move faster than bitcoin,i think it really depends on the community.
and some are moving fast because it became target of some pump groups.
Activity: 24
September 05, 2018, 10:16:24 AM
 Bitcoin per se was initiated to uphold the commitment of applying decentralized blockchain to secure every users anonymity. It is hard to integrate the government's goal as for bitcoin to develop and move forward.
Activity: 14
September 05, 2018, 06:34:21 AM
Certainly. Coins that climb rapidly by and large have a littler market top and furthermore attempts to take care of genuine issues, and endeavor to shape a true arrangement as opposed to being a digitized money. Coins that take care of these kind of issues gain enthusiasm from individuals rapidly, and when there is more supply, coin costs tend to rise rapidly. Another variable that can influence coins to move speedier than Bitcoin is their market top. Take for instance a coin sitting a rank 300 contrasted with Bitcoin at no1. Bitcoin is as of now topped, as in there isn't much space at Bitcoin's cost to develop as it is as of now so high. Then again, the lower positioned coin can have space to develop and may likewise be designated "underestimated" because of it's low market top. A lower showcase top with open intrigue will probably move considerably speedier than Bitcoin
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:54:51 AM
maybe faster, especially after a big fall. it is better to look at a longer distance if not to trade often
Activity: 31
September 05, 2018, 05:49:51 AM
Actually, other Altcoins aren't as stable as Bitcoin. That could increase the price of Altcoin.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 05:40:47 AM
Yes others coins moves faster but it goes up and down so it's good to monitor the price for trading to have day trade and a day income.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 01:36:52 AM

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I think that long decision making in the bitcoin community is an indicator of decentralization, so we are moving in the right direction.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 12:49:11 AM
Currenctly, bitcoin is the highest price coin. It's the pioneer and most adopted cryptocurrency. However, if we will take a look of the current ROI, it can be surpassed. ROI in the year per year basis not since its inception, I mean. A lot of tokens/coins has greater ROI now but in totality, its is still bitcoin. But who knows it can be surpassed in time. We do not know when and what coin can replace it, but something might. This time is the era of bitcoin but sooner it can be different. It's like friendster anfd facebook. Look how friendster has been dethroned. It is just a cycle of which will be better in the current time.
Activity: 110
September 05, 2018, 12:06:21 AM
Based on what you are saying you suppose the bitcoin is too lame and nothing. to compete with other coins or money of crypto? So far the bitcoin currency is still one and no one else can replace it. is the highest price crypto currency in the market, and is the most popular cryptocurrency in the country so I think it is wrong you compare bitcoin to another crypto. if you mention that the development of bitcoin is slowly assuming that as bitcoin will remain bitcoin.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
Bitcoin moves faster, no one coin can be better than Bitcoin. When Bitcoin moves, some other coins will move along. Bitcoin is still the strongest and fastest currency among all other coin.

Agree with it. In addition bitcoin still the great influenced of all coins in the cryptomarket. Whatever bitcoin takes its affect all coins performance and this was truely experienced already. So as of now still bitcoin is the fastest growing coin eversince.
Pages:
Jump to: