Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 9. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i think the crypto world have not started to grow... when the people worldwide open themselves to use it as well as the governments thats when this @!#$ i going to moon
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Many other coins have been introduced that are used as a means of payment for every transcript of any particular project or business. This can help the crypto currency economy grow more and expand widely. We are waiting "to the moon"
Activity: 308
I do not think so there is some case when other currencies are growing faster. But bitcoin always does not pass by.
Activity: 75
Since the bitcoin network hashrate difficulty started to grow, a more powerful device was needed for them. Thus, ASICs were introduced into the market and now bitcoin is being mined mainly by them. ASICs do the mining calculations faster, but they consume more energy.
Activity: 70
I dont think so, I think bitcoin is the most fast coin ever, other coins are fast moving because their cheap and easy enter to other country, but bitcoin is the best coin i ever seen and no one can comparison between all of them.
Activity: 58
At the current state of bitcoin it is still very difficult to compete even though there are already some coins that have their own uniqueness so that many are chosen by the society to use. If we compare bitcoin with other coins it's clear that other coins are moving faster because other coins aren't as big as bitcoin. But they need a long time to get past bitcoin especially bitcoin still tops the list of top coins at this time, even though anything can happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i thinks thats what makes the alt coin less trustfull like a long time investor, the awareness of the name is hard to keep becaused everyday theres always more coins in the market. i cant deny i have made more money buyying a lot of shitty coin and sell them when their price pump... i cant say i can trust they are goin to keep growing.. i thinks it a total diferent strategy.. and i cant deny the proyect who pays dividends are the ones i keep. like miracle tele
Activity: 78
Of course alts coins grows faster. Bitcoin has grown extremely higher but over years.  But lately coins just pump times 1000 in less than 1year. I mean that's over movement. Alts gives the best increment but with the highest risk.
Activity: 177
The bitcoin currency is still the highest priced crypto currency in the market, Bitcoin seems slowing down simply because its a bit stable compared to alt coins. ETH technology is based on bitcoin technology. Most of the technology of the altcoin is based on ETH. Thus, the development of bitcoin always affects other altcoins.
Activity: 25
I think the bitcoin community is already very good. After all, until now bitcoin is still the top position. Aside from bitcoin there are many other coins that have fast movements, but in reality their value is far below bitcoin. They only need to survive and be consistent with their fast movements to be able to coexist with bitcoin.
Activity: 63
HAHA. It is ludicrous to think that electronic money will overwhelm bitcoins. In fact, bitcoin is the king in the electronic money market in the past, present and future. Although bitcoin has gone through many difficulties, it still stands.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
yes of course at the moment this is a bitcoin problem and I think for the further development of this problem you need to solve the problem sooner
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Yes, of course. Other coins move very fast and if we look at the market at the moment the transaction is fairly good
I agree with you that there are also many altcoins that is moving faster but i will not agree that the other altcoins can move faster than bitcoin because bitcoin is developing very well and i am confident that it will jist take 5 years and bitcoin will be accepted by a lot of countries.

Most altcoin price right now drop the price and bitcoin dominance right now more than 50%. I am believe altcoin will growing faster than bitcoin in price because altcoin price drop more than 80% from highest price. I am believe market will balanced and bitcoin dominance will decreasing.
Activity: 93
Some coins are moving fast.
Activity: 29
It's possible that other Altcoins are moving faster than Bitcoins but it isn't stable. Volatile on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is growing globally and globally but it seems the prices of Altcoins seem to increase faster than bitcoins. And certainly between Bitcoin and the Altcoins are linked and so each time the BTC prices increase the Altcoins also increase but the Altcoin is growing faster and while Bitcoin is growing slowly but ensuring the existence of all.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
the movement of the altcoin in the market is indeed extraordinary especially the new coin and this is very coock to be used for short-term investments " hit and run". carelessness in playing this kind of thing sometimes causes great harm to us
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

You see other altcoins move faster because most of them are new, this is their beginning so there are many investors building them from zero. Bitcoin is different, it is old, but there are many big investors are waiting for a right time to invest.
Activity: 98
At the moment bitcoin seems to have slowed down but the booster in just around the corner. when bitcoin starts booting, it will at the marvel us all, just like what happened last year. The other altcoins can never move faster than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 54
I’m a believer in a strong altcoin era, but i dont think they will outstand bitcoin anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: