Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 47. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Other coins only move faster when the whole market still good and the whole market depends on bitcoin price, If bitcoin price get unstable than it will affect the whole other market and the other coin never move faster,

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I think there will have but I doubt if that coin will overtake bitcoin because because is already the all time coin in cryptocurrency. Maybe more years to come before we can see such faster than bitcoin growth.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

Hi there GrannyC! In terms of community, I think bitcoin community is fastest growing of them all. Subcommunity under alts is only established during ico, which tends other members to opt in giving comments and suggestion after the cois was distributed. What only remains are those coin holder and investors. In term of bitcoin, until now there is a continuously growing number of people that are engaged in bitcoin and other alts. I can't think a person is focusing only on alts.

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

In terms of bitcoin, the community is large enough to balance the decision makings. Thus, there are groups of people that are essential enough to do the decision for the greater good.
Activity: 30
Yes, if you will compare based on returns, alt coins may be more profitable. But with bitcoins you also get a lot of safety as it is the first crypto.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is the basis of all coins, and there's no coin ever bitcoin or move faster than bitcoin yet, its just that there are really some reason why things happen I believe it will move faster than we expect anytime.
Activity: 196
Maybe some coins are seen that move faster than bitcoin. But it would be very difficult if you want to compete with bitcoin.
Some coins start faster, I think because of their initial low cost. But the role and weight of bitcoin is beyond doubt.
Activity: 140
It may happen that the other coins move faster then the bitcoin but bitcoin has the first mover advantage in the hole market its the first digital currency and decentralized currency but at the end it will retain its position on the top and grow with the passage of time.
Activity: 134
The rising coins generally have a smaller market capitalization and also try to solve real-world problems, and try to form real-world solutions instead of digital currencies. Coins that solve this kind of problems get interest from people very quickly , and when there is more supply, the price of coins tends to rise very quickly. Another variable that can make coins move faster than Bitcoin is their market capitalization. bitcoin has become very slow in price growth and very slow in performing its normal function because it can not fully perform the function of payment facilities. Some altcoin, on the contrary, increase and become a real competition for it. If bitcoin does not eliminate its own shortcomings, it may lose its position as a leader. It will be solved in just a few months.
Activity: 98
I think bitcoin is not too late to move with other coins, because currently the price of bitcoin can not be predicted, maybe that's the beginning of bitcoin will glow faster and also higher price
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
No they not, i believe they do seems fast but look at the charts altcoins value are depends on bitcoin value. Altcoin do offer a new project that could draw a big hype and make the value grow so faster but i believe its not for along term, after they gain a lot of value they used to going down and big correction happen. So do think bitcoin is good investment.
Activity: 34
I don’t think so. I know that bitcoin moves faster than all other crypto. It gives more profit than any other altcoin. Now it is slower than the previous increasement. But soon it will do better as i think.
Activity: 110
May be,but the probability is very low. Because still bitcoin have ranking one in market place. Price low that does not mean that other coin move faster and take the bitcoin position. I think bitcoin again move faster.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Bitcoin still remains the fastest currency who moves up. Other currencies go on with the flow of bitcoins flactuation if it moves up and down other currencies also move depends on the trend of bitcoin based om my observation and analysis.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

I don't think bitcoin became slow to compete with the relatively quick altcoins out there, because if it slowed it should get down quickly when it started to slow. And if other coins can move faster than bitcoin, they should've beaten bitcoin already.
Activity: 32
Yes, i believe other coins are moving faster than bitcoin and this is due to innovation and creativity the coin managers are putting in it, aslo with the kind of support they get during ICOs and bounties programme has aided the the development.
Activity: 14
Yes, It's depend on market of coin
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
ofcourse no other than bitcoin . other coins has no potential while bitcoin has a very big potential .
Activity: 99
I dont think so because bitcoin is king of all coins. Even other coins is on their way to pump up bitcoin is the only coin hits the highier value. And majority of people use bitcoin as their assets in investments.
Activity: 59
well, I do not think so, yes the movement is a little bit slow but not too slow. Let`s do some comparison.BTC has moved upwards from 2.82% within last 24hours. and also some smaller coins such as GNO, DAI were moved within even below range .this is the point, We have to consider the gigantic hugeness of the BTC.traders and investors should be pleased that BTC even moved this way with that huge impact. and because of the authority, it has in the crypto world even if the movement is a little bit slow, people who with theBTCwill get more and more Benefits way more than other traders. crypto traders who with theBTCcan also expect good steadiness on their tradings. so my point of view and my recommendation is you should be with the giant trust him and he will treat you back pleasantly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Well in terms of percentage to price value many altcoins move faster than bitcoin as bitcoins price is too expensive and alt coins are way cheaper  a cents increase in some altcoins will already create good percentage gain unlike bitcoin it need to move hundred of dollars before tou will feel its increase.
Pages:
Jump to: