Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 48. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has been on top in term of coins that move fast. I do not this that there is any other coin that can move faster that Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been known as a highest currency and many countries, banks,and individuals are using it so i never see any coin that moves faster than Bitcoin.  
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Bitcoin moves fast, it's just moving down that's why other see bitcoin moves slow, but in reality when bitcoin moves, other altcoins follow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think that coins are of different types like some of the investors like the long term investment then they invest in the new coins and they wait for the future because they think that the price will rise in the future.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Not nearly all the coins rely on bitcoin if bitcoin down all the coins will also go down and if bitcoin goes up all the coins will also go up so if no bitcoin maybe all coins will not move in my opinion so they can just move us bitcoin up or just down
Activity: 140
I think not, bitcoin seems to move slowly because bitcoin has soared and fallen. So even though bitcoin moves, people will only see it as slow motion because in fact they can not wait to see the bitcoin soar again.
Altcoin can continue to grow but most of them just pump and die.
Activity: 350
I agree with you, now that new coin coins appear with a rapid development, and of course with a varied price that allows coin coins can evolve in accordance with the project and the price.
Activity: 420
Some other coins are very competitive lately, i think they plan to surpass Bitcoin state, but competitions are just among those with low state or value rather than competing with Bitcoin.
Activity: 26
Actually, Bitcoin is moving really fast, which affects other coins move faster.
Activity: 196
I think other coins move fast because of its low state or low value, but with the value of Bitcoin compared to them is too high to reach even how fast they can be, i think Bitcoin will remain Bitcoin on top as listed in the coin cap market. unless otherwise there be a coin outside.
Activity: 139
Yes value of  other coins are increasing but it doesn't mean that value of Bitcoin is slower than others. Actually the value of Bitcoin is already too high and even it is volatile too, so if you think Bitcoin moves slower then have a look at last six months movements you will get your answer.
Activity: 207
Fast-rising coins generally have a smaller market capitalization and move quickly because of cheapness and easy entry into the wild.
with so bitcoin is the best with only very few weaknesses of us understanding the real usage and real-world applications.
copper member
Activity: 55
I truly think so. Bitcoin solely though. I don't think the other cryptocurrencies stand a chance due to the huge branding of BTC
Activity: 149
talking about the market I think the movement is very slow given the current selling price, BTC also very down. But for the moment the BTC began slowly rising and I think you have to be patient if you want to see the Altcoin everything up. The number of new coins also affect growth so that Altcoin is so slow.
Activity: 154
As far as I know all coins depends on the move of bitcoin if bitcoin grows fast in the market eventually all other coins move too.. but there are some cases that some coin were pump  easily and higher that is why bitcoin seems left behind...

Yes there are some coins pump easily, but it doesn't meant that bitcoin was left behind. Bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency in this time, bitcoin is the leading digital coins.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I could not see any altcoins thats moves faster than bitcoin in coin market caps ,because if you look up the scenario,all crypto coins is depends on the price value of bitcoin,thefore so whatever happens of the bitcoins either ups and down all the altcoins would be carried away,and thats my observation now,of,of what happen now into the crypto worlds,thats why i conclude that bitcoins is the mainstream of all sources in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 73
As far as I know all coins depends on the move of bitcoin if bitcoin grows fast in the market eventually all other coins move too.. but there are some cases that some coin were pump  easily and higher that is why bitcoin seems left behind...
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
It's difficult to require Bitcoin to move as fast as other cryptocurrencies because it is already very popular and very widespread. It is easier to quickly navigate a small cryptocurrency that is just beginning to appear than the well known cryptocurrency that is dominant among others. Bitcoin is admirable due to the fact that it does not show a rapid regression after reaching the top form. Although it isn't as valuable as it used to be, its price dropped slowly and gradually and at times even raised a bit.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
that's very true, other coins, especially a centralized coin is moving very fast, but the value of Bitcoin is still very high even in the last few years, and I think a value like Bitcoin will not be owned by a centralized coin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
For me no other coin can move faster that to bitcoin, bitcoin is a king of all coin and all coins is relying to bitcoin that's why if bitcoin will down the price everything is follow. As of now no other coin will beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 94
No. Other coins move quickly because of cheap market value and easy entry into the wild. Think about bitcoin and altcoin and you will see that there is no comparison between the two. After all, bitcoin is the best with only very few weaknesses of us understanding the actual usage and real-world applications of it. Altcoin is just a way to break into crypto projects very quickly and thus make money from it. That's why we see a lot of volume going into alts rather than bitcoins. But that's also pretty true because no matter what new investor along with the old always appreciate bitcoin and invest into it at the first time. Alts came later and then they invested in the desire to earn a profit. I do not see the point of the discussion process here because it is not in reality. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: